Gone Wrong

Difficult Situations...

“Sit Myungsoo” Sung Gyu commands him, he sits as told and Sung Gyu closes the door behind him.

“Do you know why I called you here?”

 “Err...no” Myungsoo says completely confused. Sung Gyu looks at him as if he is a complete idiot.

“You do know actually! It is something regarding May, and you know exactly what I’m going to say” He raises his eyebrow

Myungsoo gulps as he finally understands “I can explain!” He starts but Sung Gyu cuts him off.

“No you can’t Myungsoo! You can’t explain anything; there is no need for you to explain anything. You’ve broken the rules! How can you just do whatever you like without asking anyone or consulting anyone? The manager is on his way and I don’t want you making silly excuses”

Myungsoo’s head lowers and a knock comes at the door before it opens and a very angry looking manager enters the room.

“Get up” The manager commands. Myungsoo gets up from where he was sitting without hesitation “Are you an idiot? Are you stupid?”

Myungsoo keeps his head down not saying a single word.

“Do you know, I saw something on the internet today and really didn’t want it to be true, everyone has been ringing up asking if it’s true and I’ve been telling everyone it can’t be, but you’ve just proven it” the manager crosses his arms

“On the internet!?” Sung Gyu says in shock

“Yes, something about Infinite’s L spotted at a bakery meeting his girlfriend and then a picture of him kissing her cheek, can you explain that Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo looks up shocked, someone saw through his disguise, but he never saw anyone trailing him. “Please hyung, just leave her out of it, it’s my entire fault! She even told me that I should ask you first, but I didn’t listen to her, she has nothing to do with this”

The manager looks sternly at him “Break up with her” That’s all he says and turns to leave

“But hyung!” Myungsoo tries to call him back but the manager continues towards the door. “Hyung please! I can’t! Hyung!”

The manager stops by the door “Yaa Kim Myungsoo! If you don’t break up with her by tomorrow I’ll kick you out of Infinite!” He says with a demanding tone “Ah and I’ve signed you up for We Got Married, to sort this whole thing out, you better do this properly” He ends the conversation leaving a speechless Myungsoo and drives off in his car.

As the car leaves Myungsoo’s sight he drops to the floor on his knees, Sung Gyu firmly grips his shoulder “It’s for the best” He says and walks back inside. Everyone asks Sung Gyu what happened and he tells them the whole thing while Myungsoo is still outside shocked and scared of what just happened.

Myungsoo’s mind was going crazy.He grips a fist full of hair in his hand.

How would he break up with May, she would be heartbroken? And if he didn’t he’d be out of Infinite. Then the manager shoves him into We Got Married... What should he do? He stays frozen in his spot trying to think of a solution to this problem he had created himself.

“Yaa Myungsoo...come inside” Sungyeol says peering out the door, but Myungsoo doesn’t reply. Sungyeol lifts him up and takes him in, with nothing said by Myungsoo.

He was silent and didn’t talk to anyone. After a while of silence he went into his room and locked the door before sending himself away from the world for a few minutes, trying to get his thoughts straight.

His phone buzzes beside him

                       To: Myungsoo

                       From: May

Did you see the article on the internet...? Mianhae...It’s my entire fault...chincha Mianhae...Let’s break up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg I was near to tears writing this even though its short mianhae! I guesse i was the only one

 

 emotional when reading this I'm just a really soppy person lol!  Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter chingu!

Please upvote, subscribe and comment! X I love feedback ^.^

Darkmay Xx