Practice

Difficult Situations...

"I was thinking, maybe I could show you one of my songs I have written Maybe I could perform it for my fans, just to say I'm sorry" Myungsoo hands over his notebook to his manager. His manager skims the words written down and then looks back up at Myungsoo. 

"The words are really good, do you have a tune to the lyrics?" Myungsoo nods in response, "Okay let's hear it" He grabs his guitar and start to strum.

....

"I like it, I think it would really have the fans feel happy about this confession. Alright, Myungsoo, take this to the recording studio and get started on composing. The concert is only in a weeks time, so you won't have much time to get this prepared, but i'm sure you'll do a good job."

Myungsoo's smile soon turns into a grin. "Thank you so much! I'll do my best!" He bows and leaves the room in a jiff. 

----------------------------------

The boys gather in the practice room, as they hear the talk about Myungsoo and his apology song.

"Myungsoo seems to be a lot better than before" Sungyeol notices as he enters the room to see Myungsoo practicing hard behind the glass wall.

"Yeah he's actually trying to repay his fans for his mistake" Sungyu replies proud of his younger mate.

"It's good to see him write a song too. His songs end up being hits. So I hope this one will be a hit too" Hoya adds.

"Yeah maybe it'll help with promoting the album too, since our sales have gone down quiet a bit with the other news" Sungyu says and a smile appears on his face.

"Come on guys, let's give him some peace. He practices better that way, hehe" Sungjong pushes all the boys out of the practice room.

---------------------------------

May sighs as she stares at the ring on her finger while making breakfast. "I wonder what you are doing right now Myungsoo?" She says as she places the toast onto a plate and starts to spread some butter on it. "Should I take this ring off?" she thinks, placing the now buttered toast onto the breakfast bar counter next to a cup of tea. A sound is heard near the front door.

May walks over to her front door as she hears the letter flap open and mail fall through it. She grabbed the tonne of letters that had fallen to the floor and scanned throught them. "Bills, Hate, Hate, Hate..." After going through loads of hate mail, one of the envelopes caught her view. "What's this?" She says and starts to open the letter. It reads:

 

May,

I'm sorry about what is going on. I know you must be going through rough times and I wish that the fans wouldn't make this time even worse for you. These past few days have been torture for me, I can't seem to do anything without thinking of you. I just wanted to ask... How are you? How is work? What are you doing right now? What will we do next? ... these are the questions that go through my mind day in and day out, the questions i've been wanting to ask you all this time... Maybe you will get this letter, maybe you won't. But if you do ... will you support me in my up coming concert? I want to show the fans how much I had loved you... I'll be waiting for you... please... please come... I miss you...

 

Stuck to the bottom of the page was a front row ticket to the INFINITE concert. Tears drop one by one, onto the words of the letter, "I miss you too... Myungsoo" She then closes it and wipes the tears away with the back of her hands.