It's All For You

Difficult Situations...

"I hope I made the right decision" May says as she looks through her closet on what to wear. Today was the day of the concert and she had decided she was going to attend. She didn't know whether it was the right choice or not but she had made her mind up. She sighed browsing the masses of clothes not knowing what to wear, until her eyes set onto a red and black peplum style scater dress. She matched it with some over the knee converse. usually she would have worn court shoes, but since she was going to be standing for a long time, she decided to wear some comfortable shoes.

.

After putting some light makeup on she grabbed her bag, stuffed the vip ticket into it and grabbed her keys before leaving her apartment and heading towards to the concert venue. The venue wasn't too far away, so she took the bus there. 

Once she gets off the bus, the venue is in sight and WOAH there is a huge line, getting bigger and bigger by the second. The line seemed to moving really slowly and May had just joined the end of the line, when someone comes up to her and asks to see her ticket. She was a bit confused, wasn't the person meant to check her ticket when they got to the venue entrance? She just shrugged her shoulers and showed the person her ticket.

"Right miss, this way" He says giving her ticket back and ushering for her to follow. She was so confused as to why he let her go ahead of everyone else. "You're ticket is VIP so you're allowed to enter ahead of everyone else" He says and takes her to the venue entrance.

He then leaves and the ticket person at the door had asked for her ticket, this time to get stamped. She gave the ticket and then got stamped, then headed inside. Looking for the VIP area, she had noticed it was right near the front stalls and had seating. The area was enclosed and barricaded off from the stalls, there were about 50 seats in that area, and May's seat number was right in the front row.

The hall quickly started to fill and the concert was soon to start. May wriggled in her seat nervously, thank god the hall was dark, it would not be a good thing if someone recognised her. Her nervs soon calmed and the lights on stage came on.

--------------------------

"I feel sick" Myungso says behind stage

"Just calm down, relax yourself, everything will be fine" Sungyu reassures him.

"Yeah, hopefully it will be a good performance, I'm so scared though. I don't know how they will react to it"

"I'm sure they'll love it!" Sungyu gives him a thump on his back. Myungsoo just gives a nervous smile at him and then carries on pacing the room.

"I think your going to make a hole in the ground, the amount of times you've gone back and forth in the same spot" Dongwoo states

Myungsoo gives a chuckle and then decides to sit down. 

"Not long left now boys! You're on in 10!" The manager shouts into the room before running off to do other things.

Myungsoo takes a sip of water calming himself and the time soon flies by.

They all go to their designated spots behind stage.and then lights come on and the screen is pulled back as they walk onto the stage with their entrance music in the background. The boys nervs soon wash over them as they see the thousands of fans screaming in front of them.

May's eyes ligth up when she sees the handsome boys walk onto the stage. her eyes resting on the one her heart melted for. after the dcreaming died down the concert had started with the boys introducing everything, then the actual performances started.

Everything was sensational, the music, the dancing, the laughter and tears. And there was only one act left for the very end. Myungsoo was left alone on stage this time, his eyes wondering the front row, May's heart started to pound as his eyes rested on hers. He stood in the centre of the stage with a mic on a stand in front of him.

"This performance will be something special. Something I did for all you fans out there. Maybe you can hear my story through these song lyrics. I hope you enjoy it" He finishes his speach and graps the pole of the microphone stand, then a beautiful tune plays...

... The song soon finishes and May is in tears. The croud is in tears and they all start to scream different words "We're sorry!" "Oppa we love you!" "How can we repay you!?" They all shout

He grabs the end of the mic, still his eyes set on hers as tears fill them. "Maybe you can help me", the cround cheers at his words, "Find her for me"

Meanwhile backstage the rest of the members and the managers are all in shock at everything that had happened, especially the odd reaction from the crowd. They actually accepted Myungsoo's words of love and are now trying to find her for him??? They were so devistated!

"She's over here!!!" A girl screams next to May and her face turns red, the crows starts to cheer and chant "MAY! MAY! MAY! MAY!" and a circle of people are formed around her so that he could easily spot her, even though he had already found her anyway.

Myungsoo comes off the stage and walks towards May. The screaming gets louder. May has no idea what to do and just stands still, her face bright red and her tears continously falling. He stops in front of her and spreads his arms out with a smile on his face. She stares in shock for a minute and then someone pushes her into his arms. He wraps them around her and she cries in his chest, taking in his cologne as it calms her down. The crowd goes silent, waiting for what was going to happen.

"I love you May" He whispers in her ear and then pulls away to see her face. She looks back him staring deep into his eyes, she had missed those pools of brown.

"I.. I love you too" She manages to say. Myungsoo's lips crease into a smile and he lifts her head up with his finger, inching closer to her lips.

His lips soon touch hers in a sweet passionate kiss and the crowd goes wild with cheers and roars of screaming. They soon part their lips and stare at each other with love and affection for another few minutes before they are brought back to reality when a voice is heard on the mic.

"Okay and that wraps up for today! Can Myungsoo and May get back up on stage." Dongwoo says through the mic. May and Myungsoo blush at each other, he takes her hand and they both get back on stage. The other members join and they all line up in a row

"I hope you guys have enjoyed yourselves. We really did have a special time with you fans and we hope you did too. We hope to see you guys again soon" Sungyu says through tears and all of the members plus May bow in unison as the crowd cheers and a few screeches and squeels are heard too. Then everyone soon leaves the hall, full of different emotions they had experienced, most bursting with smiles on their faces as they talked about how the concert was the best they had been to.

........................................................................................

OMG I think I cried, laughed and got emotional all in one chapter lol 

I hope you enjoyed it and please leave me some comments xx