Meeting Her

Difficult Situations...

Myungsoo’s POV

The stylist finishes with my hair and I check it for the last time in the mirror and nod to her so she knows I like it. She wipes her forehead and then sighs, walking off to do Sungjong’s hair. Was I that bad?

Anyway after this I want to head over to the shop before anyone asks me anything... but how will I do that?

“Hey! Dongwoo!” I call him

“Yeah?”

“When does our schedule finish here?”

“I think around about 8:00.... Why?”

“Oh just wondering how long it will be before we get home, I’m pretty beat”

He just nods and carries on playing with his hand console. I think that’s an hour before she finishes her work, Yes!

-After schedule-

I look back for the last time, making sure no one has seen me leave the building and then head out onto the roads pavement, pulling up my collars and sliding my shades on so I am hidden under the disguise. Hopefully it’ll work since I now have a new hairstyle.

Gaining a few glances here and there, but no one has approached or screamed yet, so I think my disguise is working.

Just before entering the shop I quickly fix myself, using the shop window as a mirror and then head inside, and towards the counter. She approaches with a warm smile.

“Hello sir! How may I help you?”

I lean forward over the counter slightly, and pull my shades down to my nose, She jumps back shocked and then pushes my shades back up quickly

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” She whispers

“I missed you” I pout

“You saw me earlier today! You’re going to get caught! You should have come with someone!” She says panicked looking over me and seeing if anyone is watching.

“Don’t worry I know my disguise is working. I need to tell you something”

“Hurry and tell me, then leave! I don’t want anything bad to happen”

“Okay okay, well basically I asked my Hyung if you could come over and he said yes! Oh but you have to make sure to say you’re a friend and you’re not my girlfriend because otherwise I’ll get into trouble”

“Is that it? Omg oppa! You could have just told me over text” May says crossing her arms over and pouting, making me smile. Gaah so cute!

“Yaa, don’t pout! You look cute!” She quickly stops pouting and flicks my forehead. “Ahh! What was that for?”

She sticks her tongue out “Well I was right”

“I wanted to see where you worked, and if everything was okay”

She sighs “I’m fine, thanks for the update”

“Wait one more thing” I say and usher her to lean over the counter. She leans over so she can hear me better and I take the chance to quickly peck on her on the cheek. She blushes bright red and puts her palm on her cheek. “Annyeong” I wink

“An-n-nyeong” She stutters and then I leave her dazed and run out the shop heading back to the apartment.

Narrator’s POV

“Omg I swear that’s him!” A girl whispers to herself as she hides behind a large trashcan looking towards the entrance of a cake shop. She walks forward slightly and hides again, trying to get a better look, so she can see whether her eyes are deceiving her or not. “It’s definitely him! What is he doing here? And all alone too. Where are the other members?” She mutters as she slowly follows him inside the shop and takes a seat at one of the tables. She sits at a table nearest to the counter, watching intensely.

She lifts the menu up to her face so no one can see what she is doing and takes her phone out, just in case it really is him, so she can then quickly take a snap.

She watches as he talks to one of the ladies at the counter and sees she is surprised when he pulls his shades down. “OMG It’s definitely him! What’s his relationship with that girl?” She carries on observing waiting for something to happen, and then BAM she sees him give a quick peck on her cheek, and just in time her finger clicked the camera button and she got a really clear picture of it.

Quickly hiding back under the menu, so that he doesn’t see her as he leaves the cafe, she cheers to herself. “EEEeepp! I have some juicy news to tell everyone!!! The title will be ‘INFINITE VISUAL GOING OUT WITH NORMAL CITIZEN!”

She looks around to see if it is clear and then runs out the cafe and straight to an internet cafe so she can dish out this news to the whole of the internet world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XO The word is out! What will Myungsoo do when the manager finds out????

Omg its been so long T.T Sorry guys!! I really am! I've just been sooooooooo busy! :( With like everything, then my brother takes my laptop for some time and then now i only got it back.  I hope you liked the chapter though :)

Oh and how do you guys like m new poster?? It's really cute right!! All credit goes to Babytofy in the Enchanted Graphics Shop <3 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/361284/enchanted-graphic-shop-closed-revamping-hiring-graphics-shinee-posters-requests-background-banners-charactercharts

Please subscribe, comment and upvote ^.^

Love you readers!!! <3

Darkmay xx