o.O He stole my first kiss

Difficult Situations...

“May!” Myungsoo calls out to her.

May looks back to see who is calling her and spots Myungsoo at the building entrance. She fixes herself as he walks up to her.

“I knew you would still be here, you looked pretty confused. Don’t think I would have let you go like that” He smiles at her and grabs her hand “Come on, I’ll drop you home”

May tries to release herself from his grip but doesn’t succeed, she looks around so no one can see, just in case some fans spotted her, she would be in so much trouble!

He walked over to his car still holding May’s hand and with his other hand searched for the keys in his pocket, took them out and unlocked the car.

“That wasn’t so bad now was it?” He smirks and opens the passenger side door for May to sit in. May gulps and then sits inside the car. She looks out the window at Myungsoo and he just winks at her which makes her blush even more.

He casually walks over to the driver side and opens the door to see May looking out the window. He closes the door and starts the engine.

“So..Are you going to tell me where you live, or are you just going to carry on staring out the window?” he looks over at her questionably.

She looks back at him “Oh, ermm yeah I live at xxx” She doesn’t say anything else and looks back out the window. He just sighs and drives out the parking lot, every now and then taking a glance at her, but she didn’t take her eyes off the window.

“What’s so interesting outside?” He says trying to break the awkward silence between them.

They were just passing the Han River.

She doesn’t look back at Myungsoo but carries on looking out the window “I..I just was thinking how beautiful Seoul was, and...that I always dreamt of going to the Han River with my boyfriend, or soul mate..” She look over at Myungsoo, and he just smiled at her, before turning his head back to the road.

“So you have a boyfriend?” He asks her, she blushes at his question.

“No... I don’t” She looks down at her shoes in embarrassment. Myungsoo just smiles to himself in victory.

“We’re here” He says parking the car in front of a small apartment complex. And he looks over at May. She looks at him and then bows slightly “Thank you, I’ll take my leave” She is about to open the door but is stopped by Myungsoo who is holding her wrist

“Wait, before you leave” He blushes slightly and leans forward. May is frozen in her spot and her heart starts to beat rapidly as he inches closer and closer to her.

She closes her eyes in response and his soft lips soon touch hers for a few brief seconds until they part.

Her face is now tomato red as she bites her bottom lip. He chuckles “Give me your phone”

“H..Huh?” He she looks at him confused and still dazed, he chuckles again.

“I asked for your phone” He takes his hand out in front of her.

“W..why?”

“I’ll show you why”

She looks at him even more confused and then searches for her phone in her bag and places it in Myungsoo’s hand. He slides the screen unlocking the phone and types something in and hands it back to her.

“Don’t give my number to anyone else”

“Y..Your..number” She looks back at her phone and realises he has saved his number in her contacts, she then nods back at him. “Can I take my leave now?”

He nods. She opens the door and looks back “Thank you again”

“No problem, I’ll see you soon” He waves and she smiles back, He watches as she closes the car door and walks over to the apartment front entrance and walks in, then drives off.

---

May’s POV

I plonk myself on my bed and turn so I’m lying on my side. I look at myself in my wardrobe mirror, which is right in front of me and trace the plaster where my cut is and then my hands soon trace my lips and I blush remembering what had happened.

That was my first kiss... and he stole it. I always wanted my first kiss with someone that I loved dearly, and someone that loved me back the same... but that didn’t end up happening. Instead some random famous guy takes my first kiss from me, and I probably won’t even see him ever again.

I sigh loudly. Aish! Why is it that I get stuck in such situations? I can’t fall in love with a famous person, his fans will kill me! What was he thinking when he kissed me? How can he? I’m just a nobody and he’s definitely a somebody! It’s not like I’ll ever see him again!

I cover my face with my pillow annoyed at the whole situation. Then without realising I soon doze off.

---------------------------------------

So May had her first kiss! OMMO but not like how she planned it hehehe XD

Please comment and subscribe readers! Love you all and i really love it when you give me some feedback! Keeps me going and encourages me to write more :)

Darkmay Xx