At The Cafe

Difficult Situations...

May’s POV

Am I dreaming... I pinch myself “Ouch”

Okay I’m not dreaming...well if he’s coming over at 2:45 I better get ready. I run into my room and pick some cute clothes, then run into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I come out the shower feeling all refreshed and glance at the clock to look at the time. “I still have 15 minutes left” I note to myself. Quickly drying my hair I comb it through and push my bangs to the side.

I push on a few bangles onto my wrist, clip in some small earrings, and apply light makeup.

“Aish... where did I put those shoes” I say trying to remember where I had last places them... I click my fingers when I suddenly remember and run down the stairs to look in the shoe cabinet next to the door and find them there. I put them on and grab my bag that is hanging on the coat rack.

“All done” I smile and then my phone buzzes and I check my message, my smile grows “And just in time”

I place the bag on my shoulder and walk out the apartment complex.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Sorry Hyung” I whisper, then place my foot on the accelerator.

I soon reach the apartment complex... reach out for the door handle and breath out. “Aish why am I so nervous?” I open the car door and step out closing it behind me.

Taking out my phone, I lean on my car and text her that I have arrived.

She soon comes out waving at me. She is wearing a really cute white dress. Waa pretty! I blush slightly and wave back at her.

She grins and is soon in front of me. “You look pretty today” I can’t help but complement her. I watch as she blushes and plays with the hem of her dress.

“Thank you” She says and I can’t help but chuckle at how nervous she is. To be honest I’m also laughing at how nervous I am.

Narrators POV

“Shall we go then?” Myungsoo says and holds out his hand for her to take it. She accepts it gladly and he walks her over to the passenger side and opens the door for her. She sits in and buckles her belt while Myungsoo gets into the driver’s seat.

May plays with the bottom of her dress and bites her bottom lip. “I... I really thought you forgot about me...” She looks up to Myungsoo and he looks over at her too, he then gives a smile.

“You know... I thought the same about you too. Sorry, I’ve been busy...plus...” He shakes his head “Never mind”

She just smiles and nods “It’s okay... I guessed you were busy”

“Yeah... we have a new album out and I’ve just been focussing on that” He buckles his belt and starts the engine “I’ll tell you more at the cafe” He says and drives off to the cafe.

-At the cafe-

They reach outside the cafe.

Myungsoo puts his collars up and slides on some shades before getting out the car. He opens the passenger side door and May thanks him as she comes out.

“Come on” He grins and takes her hand.

She blushes and loosens the grip until her hand slides out of his. He looks up at her confused, as to why she let go but she has her face the other way and pushes some of her hair behind her ear, then walks into the cafe first. Myungsoo follows behind still bewildered at her actions.

“Let’s sit here” She says quietly just enough so he could hear her. She sits at a table near a window and stares outside, for a moment before glancing back at Myungsoo, who has his head in his hands, leaning his elbows on the table and staring at her. She blushes and then quickly lifts a menu up. He just chuckles and picks his menu too.

“Hmm I think I will get an Americano” He says browsing the list of drinks.

May puts her menu down and looks at him disgusted in his choice.

“What?” He asks in confusion

She notices she’s been looking at him weirdly and straightens her face... “Well...err... I don’t really like coffee” She pouts

He just laughs a little “Well I like coffee” She carries on pouting “Yaa stop pouting before I kiss you”

“W..what?” She stops pouting and looks down at her shoes as she turns a hint of red. He just chuckles. “It’s just... sorry if you like coffee...but...”

“But what?” He looks at her enquiringly.

“Errm well... the smell of strong coffee near me... gives me migranes” She looks up at him apologetically. He just smiles.

“Really?” She just nods “That’s a first! Well, I’ll just have to order some hot chocolate then!” He grins, and she just smiles back.

“Thank you”

“You really need to stop saying that”

“Why?”

“Because I’m not that good to be someone to thank so much”

“But you are” She smiles warmly at him.

A waiter soon comes to the table “Can I take your order please?” He asks lifting up a small notepad and pen.

“Yeah, one hot chocolate and...” Myungsoo looks over at May, as he doesn’t know what she wants.

“Hmm make that two hot chocolates please” She smiles at the waiter.

He scribbles the order down “You’re drinks should be with you in a short while” He smiles back and walks off.

May look back at Myungsoo “So what was that thing you were going to tell me in the car?”

-----------------------

WOOO Another chapter!! XD OOOoo will Myungsoo tell her?? Well you will have to wait till the next chapter! Mianhae I'm such a bad author XD

Love you reader!! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^.^

Darkmay Xx