First Meet

Difficult Situations...

The sun shone brightly in the breezy spring skies, as the pink delicate cherry blossom falls from the trees.

"Ahhh this is life" May says taking another bite from her ice-cream "Why can't the whole year be like this?" She says admiring the beautiful views around her.

'OPPPPAAAAAAA!!!" "SARANGHAE OPPAAA!!!" "AAAAAAHHH" She hears screaming and loads of noises from ahead, and goes to see what is all the fuss about.

She tries to look past a pack of girls screaming and crying but its too hard to see anything past them, she eventually gets pushed into the crowd. as much as she tries to escape she just gets pushed further and further in until eventually she gets to the other side and falls directly on the floor infront of the group of screaming girls "Ahhh..t.t..tt.t.t"

All the girls quickly flee at what they had done.

"Are you okay?" A voice comes. May opens her eyes to see a very handsome young man holding his hand out infront of her. She stares amazed at how  a guy can be so beautiful, he moves his hand a bit closer jesturing for May to take his hand. May shakes her head thinking she is dreaming but he is still stood there in front of her, she takes his hand and he helps her up.

"I'm fine thanks" She smiles and brushes herself off.

'No your not" He chuckles and places his hand on May's cheek. Her eyes widen at his actions and she freezes in her spot. "Look" He says as he take his hand off her cheek and shows the blood on his hand. May quickly places her hand on her cheek not believing what she saw. She looks at her hand covered in blood and then looks up at him "A..ah..o..otoke?" Still in disbeleif of how she cannot feel any pain.

"Does it not hurt?" He takes a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleans up her face, her hand and his hand

"Anni" Is all that comes out from . He chuckles once again

"You're a weird girl" He takes her hand and pulls her upto a shiny, sheek black 7 seater car and opens the back door, "Noona help us out here" He pulls May forward so that the lady in the car can see her.