He's Who!?

Difficult Situations...

It wasn't too long till May had arrived in front of a very large building, with a huge sign at the front 'Woolim Ent.' it read. She stared in shock at the beautiful glass building not realising that she had drifted off, and that everyone was geting out the car. She then felt a tap at her shoulder and she looked back.

"We're here!" Myungsoo says with a beaming smile. May nods and unbuckles her seatbelt. She gets out the car and stares at the building in front of her. "You're comming right? This way" Myungsoo grabs her hand and pulls her foward gesturing for her to walk. Once she starts following behind, he lets go of her hand.

Finally May conjures up some confidence to speak out, "Were are we?" She asks still admiring the glass windows and amazing interior of the building

"My work place!" He replies enthusiastically, then turns to face one of his co-workers "Can you take care of her then? I'll be back in about half an hour, I need to go do something" He asks the lady that was in the car, she nods and he turns back to look at May and smiles. "I'll see you later, I have to go do something"

"Wait!,.. You never told me who you are?" May says, but it's too late as he has already heading towards an elevator. She turns to face the lady before.

"Come follow me, I'll fix that for you" She says as she starts to walk down the corridor, "Oh sorry I havn't introduced myself as of yet" She giggles in embarrassment "I'm L's make-up artist, Lee Min-Ji" She gives a smile to May.

May smiles back "Nice to meet you, I'm May" May's smile soon fades into a confused face "But... who is L?" She asks looking up at Min-Ji. Min-Ji grins "You don't know who L is? Well He's the guy that escorted you here and helped you out. He is a professional singer in a kpop group called Infinite, and you're lucky enough to have him help you out. Fans would only dream of such a thing to happen" she says oppening a door.

May takes her time processing all the information and then her eyes grow big, realising that he is famous, she then flushes red at the fact that he of all people would help out someone like her who didn't even know who he was..

May follows behind Min-Ji into the room. the room had a large dressing tabel filled with make-up and many chairs infront of the table. To the right of the tables was a rack of many different funky and smart clothing, all specially tailored and looked very expensive.

"Sit here" Min-Ji ushers for May to sit at one of the chairs. she then grabs a small first aid box and takes out a plaster and some antiseptic spray. "This may sting" She says as she sprays some of the atiseptic on the wound, May winces in pain as the spray starts to work on the wound.

"Can I ask you something?" May says, as Min-Ji wipes the excess antiseptic and cleans the wound.

"Sure what is it?"

"Errrm why did L help me? I mean I'm sure he has other things to do, him being famous and all" Min-Ji giggles at May's question

"You know.. I thought the same too... But L is a person that won't like it if he causes something to happen and doesn't do anything about it"

"But, He didn't cause anything to happen, I fell myself" May says looking confused as ever. Just then a cute boy comes into the room holding a lollipop in his hand

"Min-Ji noona~ Who is that?" He says taking a of his lollipop.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say thank you to AlwaysAn Elf for subscribing to my story! Also you please comment! I want to know how my story is going so far?

Love you all! Darkmay x