He's so handsome

Difficult Situations...

Myungsoo’s POV

The moment of truth, Noona said she was in this room with her. I turn the handle and push the door open. As soon as I see her turn her head towards the door at me I couldn’t help but smirk and watch her blush bright red. Pretty!

I walk up to her with the members following behind and give her a warm smile “All better?” I ask. She nods then smiles back and stands up from her seat.

“Thank you..erm..” She blushes again and puts her head down covering her cut with her hair; this makes my smile grow into a grin

“No problem, I wouldn’t just let you go like that”

“This is something big you know! He doesn’t do this normally....actually scrap that, EVER!” Sungyeol bursts out in front with a huge grin on his face. I give him a dirty look and his grin turns into a frown as he backs a little. The other members start to snigger and they also get death glares from me.

“Don’t worry about them; they are just the other members of Infinite. The group I am in” Oh damn I forgot to tell her my name “Oh and I’m Myungsoo, also known as L on stage” I give her a smile

She smiles back and giggles a bit, waa cute!

“Min-Ji unni told me.... errm I’m May...” She takes out her hand for me to shake it. I accept it immediately startling her a bit and shake her hand gently.

“Do you want a lift home?” I ask her.

“Errm...it’s okay..I think I can manage to find my way out. Plus I would be bothering you from your busy schedule” She looks a bit confused thinking to herself.

“Are you sure? I can always drop you off home?”

She shakes her head and then bows “Kamsahamnida, its okay I can go myself ... I... shall be going then” She quickly leaves the room without saying a word. I go to follow her out, where is she?

May’s POV

There he was L smirking as he walked into the room. He’s so perfect, how is this even possible, to have such a perfect man. I could feel my face heat up; I knew I was blushing like mad.

“All better?” He asks me, but nothing comes out so I just smile and nod back as I get up from my seat, I feel so stupid right now not being able to muster a word. Keep yourself together May.

“Thank you..erm..” Is all I can say. This is so embarrassing I put my head down so he can’t see my red face.

“No problem I wouldn’t just let you go like that” He replies and I see him grin from the corner of my eyes.

“This is something big you know! He doesn’t do this normally....actually scrap that, EVER!” One of the guys say that followed L inside. My eyes grow big and i blush like crazy, oh god why?

“Don’t worry about them; they are just the other members of Infinite. The group I am in” I look up at him “Oh and I’m Myungsoo, also known as L on stage” He smiles at me. I can’t help but giggle and smile back.

“Min-Ji unni told me.... errm I’m May...” I take my hand out for him to shake. OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING! Don’t shake it don’t shake it....

He takes my hand and I jump slightly startled at his touch, but he gently shakes my hand. Waa his hands are so soft.

“Do you want a lift home?” He asks.

I do want him to, he’s a really nice person but I don’t think I could handle him near me, It would be a really silent trip home, I wouldn’t be able to muster a word, especially having someone famous me home would look bad and the fans wouldn’t like it.  But I don’t know my way out.. or my way home..how the heck am I going to get back!?

“Errm...it’s okay...I think I can manage to find my way out. Plus I would be bothering you from your busy schedule” I say then think about how I’m supposed to find my way home from this unknown area.

“Are you sure? I can always drop you off home?”

Hmm maybe I could get him to drop me...I do want him to... NO I can’t! I look back at him and my face starts to heat up again, Oh god okay I’ve made my decision.

I shake my head “Kamsahamnida, its okay I can go myself ... I... shall be going then” I say then quickly leave the room before my face burns and turns tomato red, why is he so handsome! And so nice! I run out the building not stopping until I reach outside to catch my breath. You’re so stupid May! How am I meant to get home now!?

“May!” Someone calls out my name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You KoreanBubblyLove for subscribing! XD And you PLEASE I really need some comments so I know how my story is? T.T So sad to see silent readers 3

Darkmay xx