Infinite!

Difficult Situations...

Myungsoo’s POV

I walk up to the elevators and as soon as the doors close I sigh. “Does she really not know who I am? I can’t believe she didn’t even wince in pain from the cut she had gotten. She is a really pretty girl though, just my type with the long wavy hair” I grin to myself “Wait till the members hear about this, and they’ll probably want to see her haha”

Just then the doors to the elevator open as it pings at the 6th floor. I walk out into the long corridor and stop at a door with a hanging sign that read ‘INFINITE’ and twist the knob to open the door.

“Eyyy L!” Sungyeol comes running up to the door and attacks me with a hug “Where have you been? What took you so long?”

“Hey hyung! Oh... just here and there, you won’t believe the story I have for you guys” I say as I sit on a seat at a dressing table and the other members crowd around me.

“Ooo some juicy news coming up!”

“Ey L what’s with your cheesy grin?”

“Yeah tell us already Hyung!”

“Aissh, alright alright hold your horses!” I cross my leg over the other and smile again as I start to tell them everything that had happened not that long ago. I explained everything from the fans finding me out at the cafe, to the end where I brought her here.

“Waaa L finally found his girl!”

“To think it was impossible!”

“Eh I bet her personality doesn’t match her looks, that’s always the case”

“Forget that! I want to see if it’s true, I bet she’s just made up”

“Yeah L! If it’s true then show us! Apparently she’s in this building”

Y grin just grows even wider, I knew it. These guys would definitely want to see her.

“Fine! If you don’t believe me then I’ll show you her myself! Follow me” I smirk and walk towards the door. The look on their faces when they see her will be gold!

May’s POV

“Ah annyeong SoRyong! This is May”

“Hey May! OH” He spots the cut on my face and grimaces “What happened there?”

“Errmm...” She looks at me. I give her a ‘don’t tell everyone’ embarrassed look and then she smiles and looks back at him. “Long story, but I’m cleaning her cut, L brought her here”

I watch as he walks closer and bends over in front of me and inspects my face “That does look pretty bad. Wait L? What did he do to her?” He raises his eyebrow at her.

I look down and sigh. Oh god why is everyone taking this the wrong way, can I just go please? And now this dude has come in who I have no idea is and is inspecting my face. I sink in to my chair. Can you hurry up back! Stupid L! I want to go home~

Min-Ji just giggles “He didn’t do anything, his fans did it”

I watch as his eyes grow big “Really!? WOW! Was it purposely??” He puts his hand on his hip and pops the lollipop back in his mouth. Min-Ji shakes her head, and SoRyong nods.

“Anyway! I gotta go see the manager, Nice talk...silent talking to you May!” He scratches his head and then closes the door behind him.