Infinite Hang Out

Difficult Situations...

“Ahh Damn! Why now!? When I have such amazing news to tell everyone!” The girl chants as she enters a full internet cafe.

She stomps out annoyed “What now? I’ll have to wait till next weekend! Oh God! Well when I do reveal this, everyone is going to go wild! And I will be internet famous!!! She cheers

-Next weekend-

“Thanks Chef! See you on Monday!” May picks up the cake box off the counter and waves the head chef goodbye as she leaves the bakery. “I wonder what time it is?” She thinks and takes a look at the time on her phone, “Already 2pm” She places the cake box inside her car and drives off back to her apartment.

*Buzz Buzz*

May’s phone vibrates as it rings.

“Hello” She picks the call up

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about today?”

She shakes her head “No I haven’t Myungsoo”

“That’s good! I’ll pick you up at 4 then, dress nicely”

“Neh~” She giggles and hangs the phone up. “Ah otoke? What do I wear?” She says looking through her wardrobe.

She finally picks out this

“Yup this will do!” She grabs her clothes and heads towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Yaa Myungsoo I told everyone to clean their rooms because your friend is coming over right?” Sung Gyu says

“Ah yeah Hyung” I reply. I need to find something to wear, I head towards my room to pick some clothes out and I go take a shower.

“Ahh feel so refreshed!” I say as I walk out the shower and head over to the kitchen to see what Woohyun is cooking.

“Yaa Myungsoo, Sung Gyu told me you have a special guest over today, so I’m making something nice for her” Woohyun grins

“Thanks Hyung, hopefully she’ll like it”

“Are you trying to say my cooking isn’t good?”

“No no no! Nothing like that Hyung” I quickly run out the kitchen before I get blasted.

Time passes quickly and I head over to her apartment to pick her up, why am I so nervous...Aish! My heart is going crazy! I park up take a deep breath and text her I’m outside. I wonder what she’s wearing. I wonder how this meeting will go; I hope they don’t suspect anything.

I watch as the slim figure approaches the car, a smile automatically forms on my face and I get out of the car to greet her.

“Annyeong princess” I take her hand a kiss it, she blushes and then playfully hits me

“You’re so cheesy” She giggles and then walks into the passenger side of the car.

My nerves slowly decrease and I start to relax.

“You ready?” I say after turning the car engine on.

“As ready as I ever can be” She replies with a grin.

I step on the peddle and head off to infinite’s apartment.

-At the Apartment-

Narrator’s POV

*Ringg*

Myungsoo rings the doorbell, and they both wait for someone to open the door.

“I’m getting a bit nervous now” May says fidgeting with her dress.

“Don’t worry” Myungsoo squeezes her hand for reassurance and she gives a smile back.

He let’s go as soon as someone opens the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo!!” Sungyeol greets and lets both of them in.

“Annyeonghaseyo” May bows back and follows him in.

“Guys! She’s here!” Sungyeol shouts for the rest of them to come.

They all rush in and greet her “Annyeonghaseyo!” They all bow and give a smile.

May bows back “Annyeonghaseyo” and gives a warm smile back.

“She’s so cute!” Woohyun says

May blushes “Thank you”

“Please sit” Hoya ushers May towards a chair and she sits down. He was about to sit next to her but Myungsoo beats him to it and sits there instead. Myungsoo gives sharks to Hoya and he just shrugs his shoulders and sits somewhere else.

May just giggles at their silly actions.

“Myungsoo are you not going to introduce us?” Sung Gyu says raising his eyebrow

“Oh..oh yeah, that’s Sung Gyu our leader and main vocals, then there’s Dongwoo our rapper, that’s our other main vocals Woohyun, then there is our vocals and rapper Hoya, then our vocals Sungyeol and last but not least our youngest and cutest maknae Sungjong he is also vocals” Myungsoo introduces everyone and they make cute poses.

May giggles at them “You guys are hilarious”

“She loves us already!” Dongwoo cheers

“hey guys let’s play a game! We can get to know her better like that” Sungjong suggests.

“Ahh yeah! Good idea, let’s play hmmmm... truth or dare!” Sungyeol exclaims

“I’ll go get a bottle!” Hoya runs into the kitchen grabs a bottle and runs back. “I got it”

“Ahh okay everyone sit in a circle on the floor” Woohyun instructs. Everyone follows.

They all have a laugh and a really good time. May opens up a lot and they all get to know each other well.

“Time to eat! I made some special food, I hope you like it May!” Woohyun says bringing in a hot plate of bibimbap.

“Waa thank you! Bibimbap is my favourite! How did you know?” May says her lips as she sees the beautiful food in front of her on the table.

“Ah chincha!? I didn’t know, I just made it”

“Ah neh” She replies nodding.

“Here you go May” Myungsoo passes a glass to her.

Sung Gyu was watching in front and had noticed something he didn’t want to. The matching ring on both of their fingers as Myungsoo passed the glass over, and that could only mean one thing...He hoped it was just a coincidence. Or he was just seeing things.

“Sung Gyu oppa, I bet it’s hard to look after these guys” May says giggling

“Huh!” He snaps out of it and then smiles “Hmm It does get a bit hard when they don’t listen” He says giving death glares to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nearly chokes on his food.

“Oppa are you okay!” May pats his back “Here have some water” she pours him a glass of water.

“Gomawa” He says after glugging down half the glass.

“He probably was eating too fast, acting like he’s been starved or something” Woohyun tuts

Everyone cracks up and Myungsoo gives looks to Woohyun, Woohyun just sticks his tongue out at him.

“What’s for dessert!?” Dongwoo shouts after finishing his plate first.

“Oh damn! I forgot dessert!”

“Oh that’s okay, I brought some cake” May points at the box on the table

“Ah Gomawa, you didn’t have to”

“It’s okay, I wanted to bring something, since it’s my first time here” She smiles

“She made it herself guys” Myungsoo says and gives a warm smile to May, she blushes and smiles back.

“CHINCHA!? Waaa! It’s amazing!” Dongwoo exclaims as he opens the box.

“Ah chincha? Gomawa”

Everyone gets up to have a look at the cake.

“Waaa you’re amazing! Look that’s me!” Sungjong says pointing at his figure.

“May can you help cut the cake, we have no idea where to start” Hoya sasy bringing in a knife.

“Ahh neh” She takes the knife off Hoya, takes the figurines off, and slowly cuts into the top tier of the cake.

“Thank you, I’ll do the rest you sit” Woohyun says taking the knife off May, she nods and sits.

They all hand each other a slice and dig in. Everyone compliments May on her baking and she receives them warm heartedly.

She check the time on her phone “Oh gosh it’s already so late, I should be going”

“Aww no don’t go! Stay!” Hoya pouts.

“I think she has important things to do tomorrow like everyone else” Sung Gyu speaks

“Ah, ah yeah, I’ll be off then”

“Do you want be to drop you off?” Myungsoo says grabbing May’s cardigan so she can put it on.

“Please” She takes the cardigan off him; he nods and grabs his keys.

“Annyeong!” They all wave May goodbye

“Neh Annyeong! Thanks for having me over!” She smiles and bows.

They both head towards the door.

“Ah Myungsoo” Sung Gyu calls after him, Myungsoo looks back “I want a word with you when you get back”

Myungsoo nods “Neh hyung” And leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UH OH! SUNGGYU IS GOING TO HAVE A WORD WITH MYUNGSOO :O

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter <3

love you readers!

Darkmay xx