chapter 2

Again and Again ...

 

“Minyoung-ssi, could you please explain this to me? I’m not really understood it,” Bora smiled while holding History homework.

“Let me see,” you said and started to explain to her but somebody disturbed you.

“Hey, you!” a man said.

“What?”

“What have you done to her?” he pointed to Ms. No Name.

“Oh! That Ms. No Name?” you asked him back.

“Mwo? Ms. No Name?” he asked, shocked.

“Well, you better asked her why she got that name,” you said and continue your works with Bora. The man left both of you. He’s angry!

“Do you know him?” suddenly Bora asked.

“Nope! Why?” you looked into her eyes.

“He’s your Ms. No Name cousin,” Bora uttered.

“Jinja? No matter he’s to protective towards his ‘queen control’ cousin,” you replied, annoyed.

“He’s handsome, right?” Bora said, smiled from ear to ear.

“You like him?” you asked. She smirked.

“Yahh~ I just want to warn you. Don’t over hate someone because eventually you’ll fall for him,” Bora said and giggled. You become speechless!

 

*****

 

“Yahh~ That girl is really something,” Dujun said to his fellow friends.

“What happened?” Yoseob asked.

“You know the girl who messed up with my cousin in class this morning?”

“Yeah. Why?” Hyunseung turn to asked.

“She’s called my cousin Ms. No Name! Geez..” Dujun replied but all his friends laughed hardly.

“Yahh~~! Why’d you laughed?”

“You know dude, she deserved that. Your cousin needs to be realized from her ‘royalty’ treat,” Dongwoon said.

“Mwo?” Dujun asked, didn’t believe with what he just heard from his friend.

“Wake up, man! You can’t be her godfather forever. We knew she’s like a little sister to you but sometimes she needs to learn from nature,” Hyunseung gives the reasons.

“Kaja, the recess time will be over in just a minutes,” Gikwang said. They all left Dujun alone, dumbfounded.

 

At Dujun house...

“Son, how’s your first day?” Mr. Yoon asked.

“Fine, appa. Why?” I asked. I started to feel uneasy.

“Nothing. It’s great that you were doing well,” Mr. Yoon replied and walked to the kitchen. Later, eomma come home from her office.

“Yeobo! What happened to our son?” Mrs. Yoon asked her husband.

“Nae?” Appa asked from the kitchen. He’s busy preparing dinner.

“What had happened to him? He looks bad,” Mrs. Yoon said while caressing Dujun hair. Dujun just lowered his head. Being the only son does makes Dujun felt lonely. He got a vast of sea of love from his parents but he felt empty.

“Jagiya, dinner’s ready!” Mr. Yoon shouted from the kitchen. Weekdays, he’s in charge of making dinner because his wife office was a quite far from their home.

“Dujun, kaja,” Dujun’s eomma grabbed her only son hands and heading to kitchen together. The dinner that night was like a feast!

“Eomma, did I have to be her godfather forever?” you asked in the middle of the dinner. Eomma and Appa looks surprised with your sudden question.

“You mean your cousin?” Appa asked.

“Yes. This morning she already makes chaos in the class,” you said.

“Mwo? You were in the same class with her?” eomma asked.

“Nae,”

“Why’d you asked that?” appa asked.

“I just want to know. I don’t want people to misunderstand me,” you said in a sad voice. Appa chuckled.

“You don’t have to worry about that. Everything will be fine,” eomma said and smiled to you. You just shook your head and continue to finish your dinner.

 

*****

“Okay guys, I’ll separate all of you into couple groups and you cannot change your partner,” Mr. Jung said. He’s your homeroom teacher as well as your Biology teacher.

“But, Mr. Jung~” Ms. No Name interrupted. Everybody in the class started to murmured. It has been a month since the school started and she doesn’t change at all!

“Yes, is there any problem Ms. Yoon?” Mr. Jung stared at her.

“Ani~~ I have nothing to say,” she surrendered when all the classmates started to murmur, louder than before.

“Okay, the first couple, Park Minyoung and Yoon Doojoon,”

“What?!!” we both said together and make all the members looked at us, puzzled.

Shoot! Why must we be paired together? This is totally a disaster! Bora who sat beside me chuckled while Ms. No Name looked at me with an unreadable expression. God, I’m dead!