chapter 11

Again and Again ...

 

“Hello guys!” Minyoung greeted them. She’s on the rooftop, their usual place.

“Hello!! Glad to see that you’re fine again,” Dongwoon said. All of the members were there except Dujun.

“You’re lucky Minyoung, everybody cares for you,” Bora said like she’s sulking.

“Hahaha~~ They’re my friends,” Minyoung replied and pinched Bora cheek.

“Yahh~~,” Bora protested. They all laughed.

“Bora-ssi, you didn’t have to worry. Hyunseung will always care for you,” Yoseob said. Hyunseung elbowed him.

“Someone is blushing~~” Minyoung said. Hyunseung face turned red. He’s embarrassed!

“Yahh, Minyoung! What are you talking about?” Bora asked shyly.

“You don’t have to hide it. I already know,” Minyoung said and winked.

“Jinja?!” Bora asked, little bit surprised.

“I’m your best friend, okay,” Minyoung said and winked.

“Hyunseung, go and get her,” Gikwang teased. Junhyung already pushed Hyunseung towards Bora.

“You should too,” Minyoung said and pushed Bora.

“Bora,” Hyunseung asked shyly.

“Nae?” Bora replied nervously.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Hyunseung said.

“I will~~” Bora said and hugged him. Everybody cheered for them.

“Congratulations, guys!” Minyoung said and clapped. She’s no longer a depressed girl. She’s now a happy-go-lucky girl.

“Cheers for them!” Junhyung said.

“Guys! What if we go hiking this weekend?” Minyoung suggested.

“Sounds great,” Dongwoon agreed.

“So, who’s in?” Minyoung asked.

“We!” Hyunseung and Bora said.

“Me!” Yeosob also agreed.

“I want to go too!” Gikwang said.

“Me three!” Junhyung said. They laughed. They totally forget about Dujun. Since he has new girlfriend, he rarely spend times with them. He’s totally changed!

 

*****

 

“Honey, where’s your friend?” Suzy asked Dujun. Suzy was their senior. She’s in their final year.

“I don’t know. I already have you, why I should need them?” Dujun said and hugged her. They’re having their date in the park.

“This place is nice,” Suzy said.

“Yeah... It’s even nice when you’re here,” Dujun said.

“Yahh~ You make me blushing,” Suzy said.

“Haha! You looks cute when you’re blushing,” Dujun said and pinched her cheeks.

“Yahh~~” Suzy protested.

“Hahaha! Kaja,” Dujun held Suzy hand and walked along the path.

“Oppa, looks at the swans. They look really lovely,” Suzy said once they saw a couple of swans in the pond.

“Yeah. As lovely as us,” Dujun said and winked. Suzy chuckled.

“Want some ice cream?” Dujun offered. Suzy shook her head. When Dujun was getting ice cream for her, she continued to enjoy the beauty of nature.

“Jalgiya, here you are,” Dujun gave the ice cream for her.

 

*****

 

“Yes! Finally we’re here!” Dongwoon said excitedly.

“Yahhh~~ Little boy, behave yourself,” Hyunseung warned. Dongwoon really loves nature and he always overreacted when it comes to nature.

“Hahaha~ I can’t help it,” Dongwoon said and stick his tongue out to Hyunseung. Hyunseung glared at him.

“Yahh~ Stop fighting,” Minyoung said. They all laughed.

“Oppa, there’s a pond with swans there. Should we check it?” Bora asked Hyunseung.

“Oppa?? That’s really fast,” Minyoung . Bora smacked Minyoung head.

“Oppa~~~” Gikwang, Junhyung, Yeosob, and Dongwoon said in unison. They received a death glare from Hyunseung.

“Jalgiya, let’s go and left these immature human beings here,” Hyunseung said and dragged Bora towards the pond. Bora smiled broadly because she won!

“Kaja, let’s follow the love birds,” Junhyung said and followed them. They walked together while chatting. Minyoung was surrounded by 4 men. Bora and Hyunseung already walked far in front from them. She didn’t care what others people think as long as she has all this lovely friends.

“Hey, I saw Dujun,” Dongwoon whispered to Gikwang. He looked at the showed direction.

“We should avoid them. I don’t want Minyoung to get hurt if she saw them,” Gikwang whispered back.

“Hey, what are you hiding from me?” Minyoung asked when she saw they’re whispering each other.

“Nae?? Nothing,” Gikwang said.

“Don’t lie,” Minyoung said and walked towards them.

“Minyoung, no!” Gikwang and Dongwoon shouted in unison but it’s too late. Minyoung already saw the couple. She looks a bit surprised.

“Minyoung, are you okay?” Yeosob asked.

“Nae, I’m fine. Let’s greet them,” Minyoung said and walked towards them. All of them look at one another but they still followed her.

 

*****

“Oppa, my ice cream,” Suzy said sadly when she accidently dropped the ice cream.

“It’s okay, we can share,” Dujun offered her his ice cream. They’re together the ice cream and sometimes chuckled.

“You have ice cream on your lips,” Dujun said.

“Jinja? Let me fine the napkin,” she said and ruffled in her bag.

“No need. I know how to wipe it,” Dujun said.

“Nae?” Suzy said, puzzled.

“Here,” Dujun tilted Suzy face and kissed her.

“Enough,” Suzy pulled him away.

“That’s better, right?” Dujun asked and winked.

“You, naughty boy,” Suzy said shyly. Dujun chuckled.

“Hi, eonni!” someone said. They looked at the owner of the voice.

“Minyoung! What are you doing here?” Suzy asked and hugged her.

“Hiking with my friends,” Minyoung replied. She can saw Dujun was uncomfortable with her sudden appearance.

“Oh, really? Where are they?” Suzy asked. Minyoung pointed at her fellow friends. They stopped a bit far from the scene.

“Oppa, are they your friends?” Suzy asked Dujun. Minyoung was burning inside. She still jealous!

“Yes, they are,” Dujun replied, lowered his head.

“Why Dujun didn’t join?” Suzy asked.

“Well, he’s kind a busy. We already asked him but he refused because he wants to spend time with you,” Minyoung replied while looking at Dujun’s face.

“Oppa, is it true?” Suzy asked.

“Yeah. It’s true,” Dujun shook his head. It was a lie, Dujun!

“I hope one day we can join you,” Suzy said with bright face.

“Why not?” Minyoung replied and smiled.

“Minyoung!!! Kaja!!” Bora shouted from their spot.

“I’ll get going first, they’re calling for me. See you soon, eonni. Take care,” Minyoung said and waved to them.