chapter 6

Again and Again ...

 

“Minyoung!!!!!” your mom screamed from downstairs. You’re still in your bed. Weekend, who cares?

“Waeyo??!!” you screamed back.

“Bora is here and she...”

“She what?!” you asked again.

“Minyoung!!! Open the door!!” Bora was in front of your room right now. You can’t escape anymore!

“Yahh~~~ Why are you here?” you asked once you open the door.

“Hey! Did you know what time is it?” Bora asked.

“Wae? It’s 8.30 am. Still early and I want to sleep,” you said and land your body on your comfy bed. Bora glared at you.

“What?” you asked.

“You supposed to...” she stopped because her phone was ringing.

“Yeoboseyo?” she excused to the veranda. You continued to sleep.

 

*****

 

“Hello, Bora-ssi,” Hyunseung asked.

“Nae? What’s the matter?” Bora asked. She peeked to sense the presence on Minyoung.

“Plan changed. Dujun informed me just now,” Hyunseung explain.

“Mwo?! Thank God!” Bora said, relieved.

“Wae?” Hyunseung asked, curious.

“I’m with her. I woke her up because I thought it was in the morning,” Bora said.

“Ani~~ She changed the time. Dujun told last night. Are you still there?”

“Nae. Why?”

“Can you come to our place? Dujun will brief the new plan,” Hyunseung uttered.

“Nae. See you there,” Bora said and hung up.

 

“Bora-ssi, are you leaving now?” Minyoung mom asked.

“Nae. I’ll come back later this evening. I have something important to settle up,”

“Arasseo~ I’ll tell Minyoung. Take care girl,” she said and send off Bora.

 

~ On the Rooftop ~

“Yahh, Dujun-ssi!” Bora yelled.

“Why?” Dujun asked, surprised with Bora sudden appearance.

“If Hyunseung was 2 seconds late, it busted!” Bora said.

“What’s the matter?” Dongwoon asked.

“I’m at Minyoung house just now. I almost told her to get ready for the ‘date’,” Bora explained.

“Jinja? Did she know you’re in?” Dujun widen his eyes.

“Nope, she continued to sleep,” Bora said.

“Nae? Sleep?” Dujun asked, disbelieved.

“Yeah. She really loves sleeping,” Bora said. Dujun dumfounded.

“Bora, when will you go back to her house?” Soomin asked.

“In the evening. Hyunseung said you want to give us a new brief about the plan? What is it?” Bora asked Dujun.

“Nae? Oh, yeah. There’re a few changes since she want to meet at dinner. I already handled with the restaurant reservation. I just want to know about the others,” Dujun said. Again, all of them gathered in a circle. They’re busy planning until lunch time.

 

~ At your house ~

“Mom, where’s Bora?” you asked your mom once you woke up.

“She left. She said she’ll come back later in evening,” your mom said.

“Jinja?” you asked.

“Yup. She said she has something important to settle up,”

“Oh! Okay,” you said and walked to living room.

“Yahh, Minyoung! Did you know what time is it?” your mom yelled.

“Still early,” you replied while your eyes were fixed on the screen.

“It’s already noon! Get up and wash up,” your mom said and pinched your left ear.

“Aaaa... Its hurts mom!” you said, tried to free yourself.

“You’re no longer little child. Get up now or I won’t cook lunch,” your mom glared.

“Okay, okay. Surrender! Beast mom,” you said and pinched her nose and run away. Your mom yelled at you but then she chuckled. You smiled all the way to your room.

 

*****

“Soomin, what time is it?” Dujun asked Soomin.

“She’s 5 minutes late,” Soomin replied. Dujun started to feel anxious.

“Guys, Bora texted. They’re a couple block from here,” Hyunseung said.

“Okay guys, get ready to your position and role,” Dujun said. All of them were into their role as they planned before.

“Dujun-ssi! Mianhe, we’re late,” Bora said and bowed, so did Minyoung.

“It’s okay. Please,” Dujun said and pulled a chair for both of them. Minyoung felt awkward with the situation. Later, the waiter comes with menu.

“Hey, Bora!” suddenly Hyunseung appeared. All of them looked at Hyunseung.

“Dude! You’re here too?” Hyunseung said to Dujun as nothing was happened.

“Yeah. I’m kind a have a dinner with Minyoung and Bora. Want to join us?” Dujun offered.

“No! No! But may I borrow her to be my mate?” Hyunseung hold Bora hand. Bora looked at Dujun, Dujun looked at Hyunseung and Minyoung looked at Bora.

“Yes. Why not?” Dujun said and smiled.

“So, Bora, let’s have dinner together, will you mind?” Hyunseung asked Bora.

“My pleasure,” she said and followed Hyunseung. Now, only Dujun and Minyoung left.

“You look great in this evening dress. Peach really suits you,” Dujun praised Minyoung.

“Nae? Thanks,” Minyoung replied. Dujun was trying hard to break the silence between them. The waiter comes again to take their order.

“So what would you like to have?” Dujun asked.

“Nae? Err.. Seafood pasta and apple juice please,”

“I would like to have steak and ice lemonade,” Dujun said to the waiter.

“So,” they both said together. Later, they laughed.

“Ladies first,” Dujun smiled.

“Well, why you want to meet me here?” Minyoung asked.

“Just because,” Dujun said and winked. Minyoung glared.

“Mr. Yoon Doo Joon, I’m not kidding, okay,” Minyoung said.

“Okay, okay. Sorry. I just want to have fun with you,” Dujun said.

“Have fun with me?” Minyoung asked.

“Yeah. I want to know you better and I want to tell you something,” Dujun said, a quite serious.

“Nae? What is it?” Minyoung asked, curiously.

“I like you,” Dujun said and looked deep into Minyoung eyes. Minyoung stunned!