chapter 14

Again and Again ...

 

“Yahooo!!! Finally we are senior!” Dongwoon said. Yes, all of you in final year now.

“Hey~ Can you please stop act like a little children?” Hyunseung said and glared at him but Dongwoon just giggled.

“We are already senior so what you will do?” Dujun asked you.

“I don’t know yet. Maybe focused on study only,” you replied. Dujun now have become his old self again.

“Hey, why don’t you and Minyoung get back?” Yoseob suggested. You widened you eyes.

“Mwo?” Dujun said.

“Yeah. Why don’t you and Minyoung get back together? By the way that already out of this school,” Junhyung agreed with Yoseob.

“Well, it’s all up to Minyoung,” Dujun said while rubbed his neck.

Wahh~ Did he out of mind??

“Say yes Minyoung,” Bora encouraged me. Of course I would say yes. But...

“Come on Minyoung. Say yes!” this Dongwoon said.

“Well... Errr...” you stuttered. Dongwoon intertwined your hand and Dujun hand.

“Okay, seal!” Dongwoon said and smile broadly. You mouthed ‘You’re dead’ to Dongwoon but he giggled. Others clapped their hands but you can saw Bora didn’t agree with you. I’ll talk to her later.

“To celebrate our new couple, let’s go to McD,” Dongwoon said and smiled. He only thought about fast food...

“Yahh~~ It’s already late, okay. I have to go home before 7 pm,” you said.

“Come on, tell your mom that you’ll hang out with us. I bet she must agree,” Dongwoon persuade me.

“Nope. I want to go home. Besides I have a looooot of things need to be done,” you said again.

“Okay, okay! Next time I’ll treat you,” he said and winked at you. You all laughed.

 

*****

 

“Minyoung, are you serious about him?” Bora asked. They’re on the phone that night. It has been a month since Minyoung and Dujun get back together.

“I don’t know. I feel hesitate,” Minyoung replied.

“I just want you to be careful. I afraid that he might dump you again, just like before,” Bora spoke out her heart.

“Okay. This time I’ll be extra careful. Half of my heart believes in him but the other...” Minyoung sighed.

“I know. I feel like want to kill Dongwoon at that time. Huh!” Bora said.

“Hahaha~ Relax babe. To be honest, I felt like want to kill him too,” Minyoung replied and giggled.

“Hahaha~ We’re the same,” Bora giggled too.

“Haha~ By the way, how’s your relationship with Hyunseung. It’s almost a year, right?” Minyoung asked.

“Yup. So far so good. I’m happy with him,” Bora said cheerfully.

“You know what, I’m envy you guys,” Minyoung said, a little bit sad.

“Yahh~ Chill babe! You’ll find someone better,” Bora tried to cheer up her friend.

“I know but my heart didn’t want to forget him. It’s too complicated,” Minyoung said.

“Don’t worry, we’re always with you,” Bora said again.

“Okay... I’ll hang up first. I need to finish my homework,” Minyoung said.

“Okay girl. Don’t think too much, nae?”

“Okay... Annyeong,” Minyoung said and hang up.

 

*****

 

“Bora! I said I want...”

“Hello, Minyoung,” the caller said.

“Nae? Who is this?” you asked. I thought it was Bora!

“It’s me, Dujun. Did you have time?”

“Nae? Err... Yes. What’s the matter?” you asked, surprised and embarrassed.

“I have something to tell you,” Dujun said.

“Nae? What’s wrong?” you can feel your heart was beating faster than usual.

“Are you serious about the idea to get back together?” his question makes you startled.

“Nae?!”

“Are you serious?” he asked again. Your heart totally lost its beat.

“I don’t k... know,” you stuttered.

“You still love me?” he asked again.

“Huh? What if I say yes?” you asked bravely. Of course I still love you, pabo!

“I hope you not because I found someone else,” he said. His voice sounds happy.

“Nae?!” this time, you startled again. He found another girl? Then how about me?!

“Yes. She’s my classmate, Suhyeon” he said. Ohh... His classmate...

“Really? Congrates then,” you said while holding your tears. ! Why I cry??

“Thanks chingu. You’re the first person I told. We’re officially coupled,” he said happily.

“Seriously? Wahh~~ I’m happy for you,” you said. In fact, you’re hurt.

“Haha~ Thanks for your time, chingu. I have to go now. I promised to call her tonight. See you tomorrow. Annyeong!” he said and hung up. You’re speechless!

 

~ A few weeks later ~

“Where’s Dujun?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yeah, where is he Minyoung?” Junhyung asked you.

“Nae?? I don’t know,” you said flatly.

“Hey! What happened?” Bora asked. She can sense that something was wrong.

“Nothing’s wrong,” you replied.

“Come,” Bora dragged your hand. You followed her. Others send off you guys with their eyes.

“Now tell me, what’s the matter?” Bora asked you, half yelled.

“Like I said, nothing’s wrong,” you said.

“Hey, I’m your best friend for almost 4 years. You can’t hide anything from me,” she glared at you.

“Arasseo! Arasseo! It’s all about Dujun. I hate him!” you yelled. Your yelled was loud enough to be heard by the guys.

“Nae? What’s wrong this time?” Bora said, puzzled.

“He’s bastard! He left me again for another girl!” you sobbed.

“What?!! Are you serious?” Bora too looked surprised.

“I’m not kidding! Why he did this to me? Why he must fool around with me? Why must he always hurt my feelings?” you asked between your sobbed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know anything,” Bora said. She felt guilty.

“It’s not your fault,” you replied flatly.

“Minyoung-ssi, don’t be like this,” Bora said again. You just looked deep in her eyes.

“Minyoung~~” someone called your name. You and Bora looked at the owner of the voice.

“Yoseob?” Bora said. Later, all the guys show up.

“You guys too?” Bora said and widened her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Minyoung. I’m sorry,” Yoseob said while holding your hand. He must be terribly regretted because it was all his idea for you and Dujun to get back.

“It’s okay, Yoseob-ssi. It’s my fate and I have no luck in love,” you said and fake smile.

“I’m truly sorry,” he said again. This time, he lowered his head.

“It’s okay. I can handle it,” you said again. This time, you sincerely smiled to him.

“Don’t worry Minyoung, we know how to teach him,” Hyunseung said.

“It’s okay. I just don’t want to meet him. I have to build my strength back,” you said.

“Minyoung, you’re too innocent. I don’t know why he so stupid to left you again,” Gikwang said.

“It’s okay. I don’t need to worry because I still have you guys,” you said and winked. They all giggled. I must strong! I cannot look weak in front of them. They’re too kind to me. They are my best friend forever.