chapter 7

Again and Again ...

 

“.... I like you...” those words still lingered in your mind. Seriously, you’re not on earth right now!

“Minyoung-ssi, are you okay?” Dujun asked while waved his hand.

“Nae? Ahh, I’m okay,” you said, embarrassed.

“So, daydreaming is a part of your life, huh?” he asked. You gave a deathly glare.

“Excuse me, Mr. Yoon Doo Joon,” you said but he chuckled.

“Wae? Problem?” he actually imitated you. You felt like want to chock him up!

“Tsk... Tsk.. Tsk.. Not funny at all, ahjussi,” you said.

“Mwo?!! Ahjussi?!” he asked with widen eyes. You chuckled inside. Serves your right!

“Well, you deserved it,” you said and sipped your apple juice.

“Yahh~~”

“Yes, what can I help you ahjussi?” you asked, looking at him.

“Stop calling me ‘ahjussi’” he said.

“Should I?”

“Absolutely if you didn’t want I call you ahjuma,” he said.

“Nae?” you asked, totally puzzled. Your brain was working hard to filter all the words that come out from his mouth.

“Well, it’s not bad. Ahjussi and Ahjuma couple,” he said, smiled at you.

“Couple?”

“Yes. C.O.U.P.L.E,” he spelled it.

“Ahjussi, did you asking me out?” you gathered your guts to asked.

“You’re not that numb, ahjuma,” he said and winked at you. That night was the second time he called you numb. Your heart already pounded.

“Ahjuma, where have you been again?” he said and stuck his tongue.

“This is for you, jerk!” you said and smacked his head. He groaned because it’s pretty hurt.

“Yahh~~ You’re injuring your own boyfriend,” he said, rubbing his head.

“You are my boyfriend?” you asked.

“Yes! I’m your boyfriend,” he said again.

“Since when?” you asked again. You decided to play a little.

“Since we’re paired together in Biology project,” he said, lowering his head.

“Jinja?”

“I’m not kidding, okay!” he said. You can tell that he’s sulking. You’re laughing mentally. He’s cute!

“Omo~ Someone is burning up,” you again. He glared at you.

“Kyaa~~ Don’t glared like that. I bet all the bugs were laughing at you right now,” you said.

“Mwo?”

“You want to know the reason?” you asked. It’s not bad to play a little with him.

“Of course I am,”

“Because you looks a trillionth times ugly than the ugliest bugs in this world,” you said and chuckled. He looked surprised but then he also chuckled.

“Nahh~ That’s better,” you said and smiled sweetly to him. Both of you were enjoying your dinner together.

 

*****

This is the time!

The restaurant suddenly blackout.

“Omo~~ Dujun-ssi, what happen?” Dujun clearly can heard Minyound panicked voice.

“I don’t know. Maybe blackout,” Dujun replied. He has his own plan in his mind.

“Where are you?” she asked.

“I want to talk with the staff here. You stay here, arasseo?” Dujun said and left Minyoung alone in the darkness. Dujun actually didn’t go anywhere. He stand behind Minyoung and wait for the que to the next surprised. He knew that Minyoung was already over him but he still want to surprise her.

“Omo~~ What is this?” Minyoung said when she felt a piece of cloth covered her eyes.

“Dujun! Is that you?” she asked but nobody answered. The mystery man brought Minyoung to somewhere.

“Dujun, where are you?” Minyoung screamed again. She really scared.

“Find me,” a voice whispered.

“Dujun, is that you?” Minyoung asked again. She was left in the garden, looking for Dujun with her blinded eyes.

 

“Dujun, how long did you want her to be like that?” Hyunseung whispered, enough to be heard for both of them.

“A few minutes more,” Dujun replied, smiled. It was fun to watch Minyoung wondering for a human being.

“Pity my best friend but it was fun,” Bora said and chuckled. Actually, they’re fooling around with Minyoung. This was Dujun’s idea.

“Oppa, go and get her! It’s pretty long enough,” Soomin elbowed her cousin.

“Arasseo” Dujun said and slowly approached Minyoung.

 

“Dujun! Stop fooling around with me!” finally, Minyoung burst. Everybody startled a little bit. She has pretty loud voice. Dujun slowly hugged Minyoung from back.

“Dujun! Is that you?” she asked.

“Guess it” Dujun whispered.

“Stop this stupid thing, Dujun!” Minyoung yelled.

“I won’t” he said, still whispering.

“Please~ I beg you,” Minyoung said. She’s crying!

“Hey, shhh.. Don’t cry. I’m here,” Dujun tried to comfort her.

“Let me go. I w.. want t.. to g.. go home,” Minyoung said with difficulties.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Dujun still tried to comfort her yet still didn’t unfold her eyes.

No response..

“Minyoung, sorry okay?” Dujun tried again but Minyoung didn’t respond. He started to feel uneasy. He gestured ‘come here’ to his fellow friends.

“Minyoung! Minyoung!” Bora shook Minyoung body. She unfolded her.

“She’s faint!” Soomin shouted. Everybody shocked!