chapter 9

Again and Again ...

 

>>> FAST FOWARD <<<

“Happy 2nd anniversary, baby,” Dujun whispered and peck your lips. Time surely flies fast!

“Happy anniversary too, dear,” you replied and kissed his cheeks.

“So, what do you want as present?” he asked. Both of you were walking along the Han River.

“Just one,” you said.

“What?”

“Just don’t leave me,” you said.

“Okay. I promise I won’t leave you,” he said and squeezed your hand.

“How’s Soomin?” you asked.

“She’s doing fine. She’s the one who excited on our second anniversary,” he said and chuckled.

“Nae? She’s nice girl. I hope you’ll find someone who deserved her,” you replied. You and Soomin have become friends since the incident in the restaurant, 2 years ago.

“Hey, looks at them,” he pointed at another couple, a small family actually.

“Wae?” you asked, didn’t get what he meant.

“I wish they’re us,” he said.

“Huh?”

“I wish you’ll be the mom of our child in the future,” he said and winked at you.

“Yahh~~ Don’t think about ert things,” you warned him yet he chuckled.

“Let’s get a room tonight,” he said, teasing you.

“Yahh!!” you glared at him.

“Hahaha! You looks cute when you’re mad,” he said and pinched your nose.

“Poor my nose,” you said.

“Why?” he asked, puzzled.

“Because always been pinched by my lover,” you said and winked. He chuckled. Both of you spend time together until sunset along the Han River.

 

*****

“Minyoung, meet me in my room,” Ms. Kim ordered. You didn’t know what happened. Everybody in the class also looks puzzled.

“Nae,” you said and followed her.

 

“Minyoung, I have good news for you,” Ms. Kim said and gave you a piece of paper.

“Student exchange?!” you said, totally surprised!

“Congratulations! You have been chose as part of the student exchange programme,” Ms. Kim congratulates you.

“But... I never apply for it,” you said, still didn’t get any idea why you’re chosen.

“Oh, about that. The administration choose the best candidates and hand in the names to the programme administration. They decide it,” Ms. Kim explained.

“Oh~~”

“The details of the programme were all in this envelope. I hope you’ll get ready with it. You’ll depart next week,” Ms. Kim reminded you. You just shook your head. Your mind was completely blank!

 

“Bora, come,” you dragged Bora to somewhere. Since past two years, you and Bora were a part of Dujun’s group.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Bora asked when you both were a bit away from them.

“I got offer for student exchange,” you said.

“Mwo?!!” Bora said.

“Shhh... They might hear,” you warned Bora.

“Sorry... So, when will you depart?” Bora asked.

“Next week. It’s a 2 weeks programme and I have to go to Malaysia,” you said.

“Malaysia? It’s a great opportunity for you,” she said again.

“But...”

“No but. You should accept the offer,” Bora encouraged you.

“Frankly speak, half of my heart wants me to go while another half against it,” you said.

“Because of Dujun?” Bora directly asked. You shook you head. You can’t hide anything from Bora. She’s really a true friend.

“I know you worried about him but this your once in life opportunity. You shouldn’t let it go,” Bora said. You sighed.

“Minyoung, maybe this the time you should believe in yourself. If he truly loves you, he would never find another woman,” Bora said again. She’s like the goddess of love.

“Maybe you’re right, girl. I trust him,” you said and hugged Bora.

“Kaja, let’s tell our friends,” she said and dragged you.

 

*****

To : Prince Charming

Are you okay?

 

From : Prince Charming

No, I’m not.. :(

To : Prince Charming

Why? Because of the student exchange programme?

 

From : Prince Charming

Yes. Why you? Why not anyone else? =,=

To : Prince Charming

It’s my fate. What should I do?

 

From : Prince Charming

Can you drop it? I don’t want you to go...

To : Prince Charming

I can’t. Even my parents also approved and supported me.

 

From : Prince Charming

Okay... I love you~~ *kiss*

To : Prince Charming

I love you too. *hug*

Please don’t be like this anymore... I don’t want to fly without your smile tomorrow... ;)

 

From : Prince Charming

Arasseo, princess.. ^^

 

Then, he called you. That night, you’re on phone with him until almost dawn. You didn’t care even the next day you’ll have a long flight. You just want to spend time with him even though only through the phone.