chapter 8

Again and Again ...

 

“Did we really harsh towards her?” Bora asked Hyunseung. She’s tearing up.

“Shh.. Everything gonna be fine,” Hyunseung comforted her. Dujun was waiting anxiously not far from them. They’re in the ER right now. They have no idea what makes Minyoung faint.

“Bora, where’s Minyoung?” Mrs. Park asked Bora.

“Oh, Mrs. Park! Annyeonghaseyeo.” Bora said and bowed. Dujun and Hyunseung also bowed.

“Nae~ Nae~ Where’s Minyoung?” Mrs. Park asked again. She really worried about her only daughter. She even didn’t tell her husband that Minyoung was in ER.

“She’s still inside. I’m sorry Mrs. Park. It’s my fault,” Dujun said and bowed.

“Ani~~ But I have something to asked you young boy. Cafeteria?” Mrs. Park asked. Dujun agreed and followed her to the cafeteria.

 

~ At Cafeteria ~

“You like Minyoung?” Mrs. Park directly asked.

“Nae? Err.. Yup,” Dujun stuttered. He’s surprised with Minyoung’s mom question.

“Oh~ No wonder,”

“I’m really sorry. I really didn’t mean to hurt her,” Dujun said again. He felt regret.

“Aniyo~~ It’s not your fault. It’s her,”

“Nae?” Dujun puzzled.

“What did she ordered?” Mrs. Park asked again.

“Nae? Hmm.. She ordered seafood pasta and apple juice,” Dujun replied.

“Then, my instinct was right,” Mrs. Park uttered.

“Nae? I don’t understand,” Dujun said.

“She has a bad habit. Once she was nervous, she tended to order something that she cannot eat,” Mrs. Park said again.

“Nae?” Dujun becomes more puzzled.

“I bet there must be crab in the dishes. She allergic to crab,” Mrs. Park explained. Dujun shook his head. Everything seems clear for him now. Later, they went to see Minyoung. She’s warded.

 

*****

“Mom, I’m sorry,” Minyoung said once she saw her mom.

“It’s okay as long as your father didn’t know about this. He must be really worried if he knew,” her mom said. Minyoung just stay silent.

“Have a rest. I’ll explain to him why you didn’t come home tonight,” her mom said and winked.

“I love you, mom,” Minyoung said and hugged her mom.

“I’ll get going. Someone will stay with you tonight,” her mom said and smiled widely.

“Someone? Who?” Minyoung asked.

“You’ll find out, later,” her mom said and left. She still thinking of that ‘someone’ that will take care of her. Half an hour later, she heard someone coming.

“Dujun?!” Minyoung said, half shouted.

“Shh.. You’re in hospital right now,” Dujun said.

“What are you doing here?” Minyoung asked.

“I’ll stay with you tonight,” Dujun said and lay on the couch nearby.

“How did you get me here?” Minyoung asked when she remembered what had happened to her.

“By the help of the restaurant owner, who is my cousin,” Dujun said with his eyes closed.

“Yahh~ Why did you do that to me?” Minyoung said. Her eyes were watery.

“Did what?” Dujun asked went to sit beside her.

“Why did you fooled around with me?”

“I’m sorry,” Dujun said, lowering his head. He was really regretted.

“I hate you, jerk!” Minyoung said and started to hit him.

“Yahh~~ Calm down. You’ll hurt yourself if the needle torn your skin,” Dujun said while holding her right hand, where the drip was. Minyoung sobbed.

“Yahh~~ Don’t cry like this,” Dujun said while wiping her tears with his thumb.

 

*****

Why I become so sensitive?? Shoot!!

“Hey, look at me. I really sorry okay,” he said while looked deep into your eyes.

“I really hate you,” you said, still sobbing.

“But I really like and love you,” he said and cupped your face.

“I hate you more,” you said again. This time, you looked deeply into his eyes.

“Even if you hated me, I still love you,” he said and kissed your forehead. For a moments, your heart stopped beating. In response, you hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

“I like you to, pabo!” you uttered. You can hear he chuckled.

“I’m not a pabo, okay,” he said as he protested.

“Yes you are,” you replied.

“Aishh~~” he said and ruffled you hair. You chuckled.

“Gomawo~~” you said and smiled.

“Gomawo? What for?” Dujun asked, a little bit puzzled.

“For saving my life and for taking me here,” you replied.

“Listen,” he said and held your hand.

“As long as I’m alive, I’ll protect my princess, no matter what, no matter how. Arasseo?” he continued. You shook your head.

“Good, now go to sleep. I can’t wait to see you healthy again,” he laid you on the bed.

“Okay, okay, godfather,” you said and winked at him. He widened his eyes but you just chuckled.

 

10 minutes later...

“Dujun-ssi, are you sleeping?” you asked from your bed.

“Nope. Why?” he replied.

“I’m not sleepy at all,” you said and glanced at the clock. It’s already 1.30 am.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked and walked towards you.

“I don’t know. Let me think,” you said.

“Palli~~,” he said.

“Answer me honestly,” you said.

“Nae?”

“Who’s the mastermind of this insane plan?”

“It’s me and Soomin,” Dujun said.

“Soomin? Who?” you asked. There’s a bit of jealousy.

“She’s my cousin, our classmate and your Ms. No Name,” he uttered.

“Why don’t you tell me who else in this?” you said.

“Hyunseung, Gikwang, Dongwoon, Yeosob, Junhyung and Bora,”

“What? Bora too?” you said, totally shocked.

“Well, Hyunseung was the one who persuade her,” Dujun said again. He looks sleepy.

“Jinja?! Aishh~~ You’ll get it from me, Bora,” you talked to yourself.

“We should thank them,” Dujun said suddenly.

“Waeyo?”

“Because of them, we’re officially a couple,” he said and winked.

“Huh?”

“From this moment and onwards, you’re my girlfriend. You’re mine and nobody can take you from me. Even your mom approved it. Now, I want to get some sleep because I’m really tired for carrying you. Goodnight sweetie,” he kissed your cheeks and went to his sleep place, the couch. You’re hypnotized by his action. A few minutes later, you heard a small snore. I really love this man!