chapter 12

Again and Again ...

 

“Minyoung, are you okay?” Bora asked when both of you hiking together. The guys already lead the course.

“I’m okay. Waeyo?” you said.

“Good then. I just worried about you,” Bora said again.

“Worry about me? I’m totally recovered from what had happened,” you winked to her.

“I just want to make sure you really OKAY. You’re my only best friend,” she said. Her eyes started watery.

“Hey~ You don’t have to cry. I’m very very find without that bastard,” your saying make Bora widen her eyes.

“Bastard?” Bora asked, confused.

“Yeah~ That bastard who just kissed with our sunbaenim,” you replied. It makes Bora chuckled.

“Wae?” you asked.

“I didn’t know that you can really use nasty words,” Bora said, still chuckled.

“Hmm... Maybe the nature had taught me to use it,” you replied.

“Hahaha! Kaja, we’re already late,” she said and dragged you.

 

~ On the top of hill ~

“Yahh~~ Why are you both toooo late?” Dongwoon asked. He seemed annoyed.

“Yahh~ You shut up!” Bora fought back.

“Hey~~ Chill guys! We’re having pleasant chit chat, okay?” you said.

“Minyoung-ssi, are you okay?” Hyunseung asked. He knew how you felt when the guy that you have loved before was making with someone else.

“I’m fine, dude!” you replied with cheerful voice.

“Even after the scene?” Junhyung directly asked.

“Yeah, even after the scene. It didn’t bother me at all. Trust me,” you convinced them. They sighed, relieved.

“If you want us to do anything to him, just tell. I know how to teach him,” Dongwoon said.

“It’s okay chingu. I want to see how far he can go with it,” you said with evil smile.

“Huh? What you mean?” Yeosob asked. They all shook their head, agreed with Yoseob.

“He just toooooo stupid to fall for the play girl,” you said.

“Play girl? You mean Suzy noona?” Gikwang asked.

“Yup. Suzy eonni was the #1 play girl in our school. I think,” you explained your theory.

“Wahh~ You have become a P.I,” Hyunseung teased you.

“Well, for the sake of my best friend. I hope he’s not late to realize it,” you said.

“Minyoung-ssi, you still loved her?” Junhyung sudden question makes you shocked. Hyunseung glared at him.

“He’s my first love. How can I forget him?” you replied with bitter smile.

“Guys, enough! We came here to cheer up, not to remembered the bitter memory,” Bora spoke out.

“Nae~~” they all said in unison. You mouthed ‘thank you’ to Bora. She always there when you need her to help you escaped from the situation.

 

*****

Did she see what we done just now? Is she okay?

“Oppa, what are you thinking about?” Suzy asked Dujun.

“Nae? Nothing,” you said.

“Minyoung?” Suzy asked sarcastically.

“Nae? Why must you mention her name?” Dujun asked, a bit angry.

“Who know, maybe you still love her,” Suzy said annoyingly.

“Yahh~~ I come here to spend romantic time with you, not to argue with you,” you said. She really makes your mood swung.

“I want to go home!” she said and stomped her foot.

“By yourself!” Dujun said and left Suzy alone.

Great! Spoiled date!

“Arghhh!!!!”

“Hey, young boy! What happened?” someone asked Dujun. Dujun looked at him with fierce eyes. He frowned.

“Cool down young boy. Don’t let they take over you,” the old man said again. Dujun finally sit and sighed heavily.

“What’s the matter young boy?” the old man asked for the second time.

“My girlfriend really driving me crazy,” Dujun said without hesitation.

“You shouldn’t harsh on her. Women have very pure heart. Those are really an innocent heart. Once you take it, you must take a good care of them,” the old man said.

“Nae?” Dujun asked, puzzled.

“Don’t ever cheat on women. Once they’re cheated, they can change in an unimaginable way,”

“What do you mean?” Dujun asked, totally confused.

“Think of what I have said. I just want to help you out. I’m leaving,” the old man said and left Dujun dumbfounded.

 

*****

 

“See you tomorrow, chingu!” Bora shouted to you and waved. You both went on different path to go home.

 

*flashback*

“Baby, I’ll walk you home every day,” Dujun said. You’re walking from school with him.

“Seriously?” you asked and raised you eyebrow.

“I’m not kidding,” he said and hold your hand, intertwined your fingers with him. You hid your smile.

“Okay. I’ll remember every single thing that you have promised me,” you said and walked with him joyfully.

“I swear! I won’t leave you. You’re my first and last love,” he said and kissed your forehead. Your heart already lost its beat.

“I love you,”

“Nado, saranghae,” you said and kissed his cheeks. He chuckled.

“Why are you sooo cute?” his question makes you stopped walking and faced him.

“Nae? What kind of question is that?” you asked.

“I’m just wondering. Why are you so cute? This cute face always makes me crazy, day and night,” he said and cupped your faced. You can feel that you’re totally blushed.

“How would I know? Ask him,” you said and pointed your finger up to the sky.

“Aishh~~” he said and leaned towards you. You know that he will kiss you anytime.

“Stop!!” your sudden shouted makes him surprised.

“Wae?” he asked, dissatisfied.

“Mr. Yoon Doo Joon, we’re in public right now and I think this is not the right place,” you said while looked around. This man sometimes would do something out of mind!

“Who cares? You’re my girlfriend,” he said.

“Kaja,” you dragged him to a quite isolated place. He just followed you.

“This is better place than before,” you said and winked.

“So, can I?” he said seductively.

“Maybe,” you said. You’re mentally laughed.

“Maybe?” he asked you, puzzled.

“Yeah~~” you replied.

“Aishh~~,” he said, pouted.

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...”

“Wae?” he asked, still sulking.

“That’s really not suit your handsome figure,” you said while pointing at his mouth.

“Huh?”

“This,” you kissed his pouted away. He chuckled. You already run away. He wants to catch you but too late. You’re already in front of your house right now.

 

Bummpppp! The memories flashed away.

“Ouch...” you said spontaneously.

Silly me. How can I walk all the way while daydreaming?

You rubbed your forehead. You just hit your front door.

Stupid memories!