chapter 13

Again and Again ...

 

4 months later...

 

“Hey! Gimme back my notes!” Bora shouted and chased Dongwoon. He’s really naughty boy.

“Catch me if you can,” Dongwoon said and stuck his tongue out.

“Hyunseung-ssi, I think you should teach Bora how not to be too childish,” you said to Hyunseung. He smirked.

“Guys! Can you please end it and focused on our revision? The final exam only around the corner,” Yoseob protested.

“Yahh, Dongwoon, the professor already speak, let’s end it here and give me my notes,” Bora said.

“Okay! Here you are,” Dongwoon threw it in the air but luckily Bora can catch it. They went back in circles and busy doing revision. Among of them, Yoseob was the most genius while Dongwoon was the last but in school ranking, they’re all dominated the Top 10 students, included Dujun.

“Hi!” someone greeted.

“He... llo... Dujun-ssi?” Hyunseung asked surprisingly.

“Can I join you guys?” he said while rubbing his neck.

“Minyoung-ssi, are you okay with it?” Hyunseung directly asked.

“Nae? I’m okay with it. After all, we’re friends,” you said and winked.

“Then, you’re welcomed,” Dongwoon said in flat voice.

“Thanks,” he said and sat in front of you. You noticed that he looked at you but you didn’t care at all.

“Minyoung, what is this all about?” Bora said. In the group, you’re expert in subject History. Dongwoon in Modern Maths, Hyunseung in Physics, Yoseob in all subjects but he likes most is Biology, Junhyung in English, Gikwang in Chemistry, Bora and Dujun in Additional Mathematics.

“I’ll explain,” you said and started to explained to her. She shook her head as a sign that she understood what you’re explaining.

“Guys, 15 minutes rest. My mind wants to blow up already,” Junhyung said. Every time during study weeks, you all will gather at this particular rooftop to have your revision and discussion together. Bora, Hyunseung and Gikwang already gone to get some drinks and snacks, Junhyung already laid down because of the mental tiredness, Yoseob and Dongwoon were busy with their PSP and you still doing your Add Maths question since you’re quite weak in that subject.

“Need help?” Dujun asked.

“If you don’t mind,” you replied without looking at him. Your fingers were dancing on the calculator.

“Arghhh! Why I can’t find the answer?” you said and ruffled your own hair.

“Let me see,” Dujun grabbed your draft paper and inspected your calculation.

“You see this?” he asked while pointing at your wrong calculation.

“You supposed do the calculation like this,” he said and demonstrated. Later, you do as he said and you find the answer.

“Kyaa~~ Thank you so much!” you said while jumping, happy because finally you found the answer for your most hated subject. He chuckled.

“Great to see that you’re doing fine,” his sentence makes you stop celebrating your joy.

“Nae? Why? Did you think that I’m not capable to wake up from frustration?” you sarcastically asked.

“Ani~~ That’s not what I meant,” he said, a little bit panicked.

“Then?”

“Forget about it. By the way, you’re still my best friend, right?” he asked.

“Yup! As long as I want it to be like that,” you replied flatly.

“Okay. Anyway, thanks because still considered me as your best friend,” he said.

“No biggie,” you said and walked towards Dongwoon and Yoseob, left Dujun alone with puzzled face.

 

*****

 

“Hey, did you really fall for him?” Suzy friend asked.

“No, I’m not. Remember, we’re betting that he would fall for me,” Suzy said with evil smile.

“Yahh~~ You’re such an crazy ,” her friend said.

“You’re the same,” Suzy replied.

“So, how long will you keep him? It’s almost 5 months. I never see you with a guy for this long,”

“Maybe next month. I just want to make her ex jealous,” Suzy said.

“You mean Minyoung?”

“Yes. You know what, she saw we’re kissing in the park. Haha! I bet she must be very hurt to see her first love was sharing kisses with his new girl,” Suzy said and laughed evilly. Her friend just shook her head, didn’t believe with Suzy.

“You’re too much, Suzy,” her friend said.

“Well, this is my game. He’s too stupid to accept me,” Suzy smiled.

“Suzy!!!!!” someone yelled.

“Dujun?!!!” Suzy said, surprised because she didn’t expect that Dujun would come here.

“What the hell are you talking just now? Betting, huh?” Dujun asked sarcastically.

“Err... It’s nothing. We just joking,” Suzy said.

“I’m not a deaf yet, ,” Dujun said while clenching his teeth.

“Pabo!” Suzy said and slapped Dujun. He was totally surprised!

“How dare you, !” Dujun said and twisted her hand. Suzy groaned.

“I regretted to fall in love with a like you. You better not to let me see you again or else, you’re dead,” Dujun said and left Suzy. He can hear Suzy was evilly laughed at him. He was defeated! He mentally cursed himself for being such an idiot.