chapter 15

Again and Again ...

 

“I bet all of you already knew,” Dujun said while looking at Minyoung but Minyoung didn’t looks at him.

“Me and Minyoung were not mean to be. We cannot get back together and we will never get back together,” he continued. The rest just sighed.

“Well, it’s your choice, Dujun. We cannot say anything and we just wish the best for you and your future,” Hyunseung said flatly.

“I’m really sorry,” Dujun said.

“No need to be sorry but remembered, if you want to hurt Minyoung again in the future, you better watch out,” Bora said with fierce eyes.

“Bora...” Minyoung said while holding Bora’s hand. She looked at Dujun annoyingly.

“Dude, I hope you’ll take care of her and don’t easily dump her,” Dongwoon said.

“I will because I really love her,” Dujun statement makes Minyoung heart ached. She squeezed Bora hands.

“Oppa, Minyoung and I need to go to restroom. See you soon,” Bora said to Hyunseung but he understood what the hidden meanings.

“Okay. Don’t be too long,” Hyunseung said. Bora dragged Minyoung to the exit way.

 

*****

 

“Hey, please, stop crying. I can’t bear to see you like this,” Bora said. You were crying hardly in the restroom. Every word that comes out from Dujun was like a dagger, directly goes into your heart.

“I can’t help it, Bora-ssi. It’s too hurt here,” you said while pointing at your chest.

“I know but you cannot be like this forever. We’re in final year right now. The crucial year for all of us,” Bora said again.

“I know but I don’t believe myself that I will survive. Second attack always the worst one,” you said between your tears.

“You’re strong girl. I know you can survive. You just need to get rid of that bastard and built a new life,” Bora said again. She didn’t tire to make you smile again.

“I don’t know, Bora. I really don’t know,” you said, hopelessly.

“Listen to me, you have... ani~ You must be strong for your own future. Forget about him, forget about anything and importantly, forget all your memories with him. That’s the only way,” Bora said. She might be right...

“Okay. I’ll try but I need your help. I need help from all of you,” you said, more cheerful that before.

“Okay. We’ll talk about this to them. We are always available for you,” Bora smiled.

“Okay. Now let’s face reality,” you said and smiled. The first smile since Dujun told you about Suhyeon.

“That’s my girl,” Bora said and ruffled your hair.

“Yahh~~” you glared at her but she run while giggling.

Thanks Bora because always stand by me...

 

5 years later...

 

“MS. PARK MIN YOUNG, ONE OF THE SUCCESSFUL ARCHITECT”

 

“PARK MIN YOUNG, IN THE MAKING ACE OF ARCHITECTURE INDUSTRY”

 

“THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF MR. PARK, THE OWNER OF PARK CORP. BECOMES A FAMOUS ARCHITECT IN THE WORLD”

 

“PARK MIN YOUNG WILL OPEN HER OWN ARCHITECTURE FIRM, NAMED AS P.M.Y CORP”

 

“Oppa, looks at this headline,” Bora said to Hyunseung. They were in food court after having their discussion with wedding planner.

“She’s really wonderful. She diverted her interest in medics into architecture. I still cannot believe it,” Hyunseung said.

“Yeah, me too. I don’t even know that she has talent in drawing. Almost all of her design considered as masterpiece,” Bora agreed with her husband-to-be.

“I hope to see her soon. I really hope that she will attend our wedding,” Hyunseung said.

“Don’t worry, she will,” Bora said and winked to Hyunseung.

 

*****

 

Walked alone without any companion is really . Many of women in my age already have a boyfriend and some others, already married. I do jealous with them. Maybe this is my destiny, to leave alone with my first love. It has been 5 years. I didn’t hear anything about him since the graduation day. Actually I just don’t want to get in touch with him. I afraid that I might hope for him again while I know that he’s not mine anymore. Being dumped by the same person twice, it’s totally a disaster. To worsen it, the person that dumped us was our first love...

This is my destiny... Being dumped again... and again...

Stranger becomes bestfried...

Bestfriend becomes lover...

Lover becomes bestfriend...

And...

Bestfriend becomes stramger again...

Is it possible to be together again, even in the rebirth???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

thanks to all who read my fanfic... *bow*

and thanks a ton to shunjun for always supporting me... *bear hug*

i dont know how to repay...

btw, i'll working on the sequel...

i hope you guys will support me... :))))

flying kiss to all... ^^