chapter 10

Again and Again ...

 

“Dujun!!” you shouted when you saw him. In the third year, you and Dujun weren’t in the same class and it has been 2 months since you finished the student exchange programme.

“Waeyo?” he asked with no interest.

“You have change a lot since I’m away. Why?” you asked. You cannot hold your feelings anymore. He seemed too distant from you.

“Am I? I don’t think so,” he replied. He’s boiling me up!

“Why’d you rarely text or call me?” you asked again.

“I lost my phone,” he excused.

“Liar!” you shouted.

“What’s wrong with you, hah?” he yelled at you.

“Mwo?!! What’s wrong with me? You should ask yourself. What’s wrong with me?” you yelled back. Another student looked at both of you. The most long lasting couple in school was having a fight!

“I’m tired of you, Minyoung-ssi!” he said.

“Tired of me? Why?” you asked, already tear up.

“I don’t know. Maybe we should end our relationship here,” he said. Your heart stopped beating for a second.

“Mwo?!!” you asked, surprised.

“Let’s break up. We can’t be together anymore. Mianhe and gomawo~~” he said and left you alone.

 

*****

 

“Minyoung! What happened to you?” Bora asked when she saw you crying in the school garden.

“Dujun... “ you said between tears.

“Wae? What happened to him?” Bora asked.

“We broke up... “ you said.

“Mwo?!! Are you kidding me?” she asked, didn’t believe with what you have said.

“It’s true. He just dumped me...”

“How can it be? He really loves you,” Bora protested.

“He didn’t love me anymore,” you replied weakly.

“Where is him? Let me settle down with him,” Bora said. She’s angry too!

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know,” you replied.

“Minyoung, please, don’t cry anymore. I’ll teach him a lesson,” Bora said, try to comfort you.

“Ani~~ Just let him be. I can live without him,” you replied back.

“He shouldn’t do this to you. He’s your first love and you also his first love,” Bora said.

“Maybe... I just want to go home,” you said. Your eyes were half closed.

“Minyoung! Minyoung!” Bora slightly slapped your cheeks. You didn’t hear anything after that.

 

*****

 

“Yeoboseyo~~”

“Hello, Hyunseung. Are you free?” Bora asked.

“Nae. Why?” he asked.

“I want to meet you, alone,”

“Wae? Is there anything happened?” he asked, curious.

“I’ll tell you later. Meet me at the park 15 minutes from now,” Bora said and hung up.

 

“Bora!” Hyunseung called. Bora waved to him.

“What’s the matter?” he asked once he sat beside Bora.

“Did Dujun tell you anything?”

“Tell me what?” Hyunseung asked, puzzled.

“I bet he didn’t,” Bora said.

“Hey. What’s the matter?” Hyunseung asked.

“He broke up with Minyoung,” Bora uttered

“Mwo?!! Are you kidding me?” Hyunseund surprised.

“No, I’m not. I just came back from Minyoung house. She looks very depressed. She even faint again at school,” Bora told.

“Why did he do that?” Hyunseung asked Bora. He really didn’t know that Dujun would do that to Minyoung.

“You’re his friend. I bet you know the reason,” Bora said seriously.

“Seriously he didn’t tell us anything,” Hyunseung said.

“Hmm... If you know anything, let me know. I feel responsible to find who’s behind this,” Bora said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll always with you,” Hyunseung said and smiled. The friendship bond between of them grew stronger day by day.

 

*****

“Dujun, where the hell have you been?” Junhyung asked once Dujun showed up at the rooftop.

“I met my friend just know. Chill babe! Only 1 hour late,” he said and sat with them.

“What happen to you? You never being like this before,” Hyunseung asked. He obviously changed a lot.

“Yeah. What happen to you? You seem not to be your usual self,” Dongwoon agreed with Hyunseung. Yoseob, Gikwang and Junhyung were having their practice session for soccer match.

“Nothing wrong with me, okay. By the way, I have something to tell you,” Dujun carefully said.

“What is it?” Hyunseung asked. He already knew what Dujun will tell them.

“I broke up with Minyoung last week and...”

“What?!! You broke up with her? Why??” Dongwoon asked. He really surprised!

“I just don’t love her anymore. She’s only my best friend,” Dujun said.

“How can you didn’t love her? Both of you have been couple for 2 and half years!” Dongwoon burst. He really cannot accept the fact that Dujun and Minyoung were over.

“I just misunderstood my love towards her. I just love her as my best friend, not as lover,” Dujun defended himself.

“Geez~~ I don’t believe you,” Dongwoon said. Hyunseung just stay silent. He want to know the real reason Dujun becomes like this.

“I have another thing to tell you guys,” Dujun said again.

“What’s wrong this time, huh?” Dongwoon asked hatefully.

“I found another girl,” Dujun said.

“What??! You just broke up with Minyoung a week ago and already have another girl?” Hyunseung said. This time, he really surprised!

“I broke up with her last week but I already contacting her for 2 months,” Dujun explained.

“You’re cheating Minyoung when she was in Malaysia for the student exchange programme?” Hyunseung asked, disbelieve.

“I’m not cheating her. I just felt lonely and she came on the right time,” Dujun said.

“It’s the same, pabo!” Dongwoon said.

“Hey, why are you backing her?” Dujun speak his dissatisfaction.

“Because you’re a bad boy,” Dongwoon said.

“Dongwoon, enough,” Hyunseung decided to interrupt. He afraid Dongwoon might lose his temper.

“You’re my friend but none of you backing me up,” Dujun said.

“Dujun, forget about it. Who is she?” Hyunseung asked.

“Suzy,” Dujun said.

“What?!! Suzy noona?!!” Hyunseung and Dongwoon said in unison. This is bad!