chapter 1

Again and Again ...

 

~ First day in school ~

Where should I go? Where are my classmates? Where is the school hall? Why this school was damn big?

“Excuse me, ahjussi, where is the school hall?” you asked someone on the hallway.

“Oh? You must be the new student,” he said.

“Yes, I am. Err.. I’m kinda lost in this school. I can’t find my way to the school hall,” you explained to him.

“Aigoo~~ Don’t worry, pretty girl. This way please,” the ahjussi took you to the school hall.

“Gomapsuemida~~,” you said and bowed to him. You entered the school hall. It seems like everybody wasn’t there yet. You found an empty chair and sat. You have to wait for others since the Principal will give a simple briefing (maybe) to all the new students. Today is your first day as a high school student and you’re just moved to the neighbourhood.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, students! Welcome to this school,” the Principal started his speech. Everybody claps their hand. You just did as they because you didn’t want to look odd. The speech was damn bored so you decide to put on your earphone but you stopped when a teacher give a death stare at you. You just got caught! You tried not to meet eyes with her. She was a scary teacher!

“Thanks for your attention, students. I’ll let Ms. Kim to pursue with next agenda,” the Principal said. Eventually, the teacher that just caught you just now is Ms. Kim. She’s one of the counsellor teachers in that freaking huge school.

“Annyeong, Ms. Kim imnida,” she said and bowed. “First of all, I want all of you to turn off your phone and keep your earphone or what-so-ever stuff before I take it,” she said while looking at you. You just lowered your head and keep away your stuff. You’re in twilight zone because her speech was a thousand times bored than the Principal speech.

“Ms. Park Min Young!”

“Nae?” you asked, like an idiot person.

“Where the hell have you been?” Ms. Kim asked you.

“Excuse me?” you asked back, puzzled.

“This is my third time calling your name. You’re sitting in the front. How come you didn’t hear me?” Ms. Kim asked you sarcastically.

“Mianhe~~,” you said and bowed.

“Next time, more attention please!” she warned you. You just shook you head.

“Now, please follow Mr. Jung. He’s your homeroom teacher,” she said and pointed at someone. You just grabbed your thing and followed Mr. Jung.

 

~ In the classroom ~

“Yahh~~ That’s my place!” the girl claimed. She looks really angry.

“What? I’m the one who secure this place first!” the other girl fight back.

“What are you saying? How dare you?” the ‘face of the class’ girl talked back.

“It’s mine!”

“Girls, what’s wrong?” suddenly a guy said.

“Oppa~~ She took my place,” the ‘face of class’ said to the boy while hung on his hands. She’s too much!

“Jinja?” the boy asked, shocked. The girl just nodded.

“Miss, please get out at her place,” the boy said. The innocent girl stood up and left but she smacked the girl head.

“Yahh!! Oppa~~~~,” she said. Her voice really makes me chocked! Annoying !

“Miss, you can seat beside me,” I offered. She quickly come to me and sat beside me. I can see the girl looked at me like she’s gonna eat me. I just ignored her glances.

“That really driving me crazy,” my seat-mate babbled.

“Just ignore her. I’m Minyoung,” you said.

“I’m Bora. Thanks,” she said and smiled.

“No biggie,” you replied and again lost into your own world.

 

The bell rung, it’s time for lunch. You and Bora headed together to the cafeteria when someone blocked your way.

“Hey !” the girl grabbed your hand.

“Yahh~~ Watch your mouth!” you warned her.

“Haha! Should I?” she asked you back. She’s like the head gangster for the female version.

“Yes,”

“Whoa! You’re the first girl that talked down to me,” she said again. Her face was brick red. Enduring her mad, you guess.

“Problem?”

“Yahh~~ I warned you. I’m the daughter of the President of this school so watch out!” she said again.

“Really? What’s your name?” you asked, still looked at her.

“Nae??”

“What’s your name?” you asked again.

“Huh?” she said, in disbelief.

“Okay Ms. ‘No Name’. Could you please step away so that I can go for my lunch? You’re wasting my precious time,” you said and step away, dragging Bora who has been the witness all the time.