o.5

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't mind me

"You're looking in that mirror one day
And missed my arms
How they wrapped around your waist..."

 

"I can trust you, can I?", Krystal asks, looking over to her new friend who nods her head, patting her knee reassuringly.

'You can.', Soora mouths and Krystal sighs, sinking back in the bench and playing with her long strands.

"You know... there is someone in our school who is a little bit special. We were friends before summer holidays started. He has a personality disorder, you know? I don't want to name him because he is not a bad person, he really isn't. I don't want him to change schools because of me either.", Krystal starts and Soora nods her head in understanding.

In the inside Kyungsoo cruses. It would be the best if he could just write everything down instead of saving it in his brain. He is too tired but this will help him find out about the harrasser but than again she won't say his name and that's only more trouble. Hopefully Krystal is going to talk about him anyway... but wait personality disorder? That sounds awefully familiar to Kyungsoo.

"He somehow couldn't handle it anymore and when we both needed to clean the gym, he touched me.", a deep inhale is taken before Krystal starts to continue.

"We were alone and I put the mats in the storage room when he pushed me face first down. He came back to his senses after a few minutes I think. I screamed really loudly and... people started to pool in the gym to look what was wrong so he quickly disappeared. You know I-I am not quite sure if he really did- t-touch me like that b-because later he came to m-me and asked if something h-happened in t-the gym. H-he told me he left early and heard a-about me but I-I am pretty sure it had been his voice in my e-ear and his h-hands on my thighs... s-sorry. I need a-a moment.", Krystal breathes out, hands on as if a lump is preventing her to inhale and exhale properly.

A lonely tear is running down the corner of her eyes and Kyungsoo wips it away, caressing her back and patting it a little. He doesn't knows what to do, he feels useless like the first time he decided to willingly help someone. He couldn't do a thing to make it better for the other person but now Krystal is not dying just having a breakdown recalling the memories of her almost getting in the school's gym storage room by one of her friends.

Kyungsoo smiles inwardly when he sees Krystal calm down. Her eyes are closed and she pressed her lips into a thin line, whining a little when Kyungsoo lets go of her waist. She opens her eyes a little after and looks over at her new friends smiling but trembling at the same time. She moves forward and hugs Kyungsoo's petite form, squeezing him so he almost squeaks at the sudden action but he quickly manages to shove a finger in his mouth and sink his teeths into the flesh.

He is not used to being hugged, skinship or showing any affection towards another person. It is nothing that is ordinary for him but he stops himself from pushing Krystal away. She needs the comfort and Kyungsoo doesn't wants to make her feel more bad and betrayed as she already does. He thinks that she is a strong girl. She kept it all for herself, trying to protect her friend who almost touched her without her permission.

Kyungsoo knows that it must be hard, he has had a friend who went through the same thing but with him it was something complete different. He didn't stayed silent about it, he told Kyungsoo about it openly, wanting him to deal with all the pain and the betrayal the day after. The guilt. 

His best friend, he had a crush on had been on a party the both went to. And it was all Kyungsoo entirely fault. 

Sometimes he asks himself why he drank that much. Why he didn't looked out for Hakyeon and just let himself drown in his own world. Why did he forget about his co-worker that has become friends with him? The boy was one year younger than him, he had been an open minded and warm person but after that night he changed.

Hakyeon had accepted Kyungsoo how he was with all his many flaws. Has accepted his arrogant, stiff, straigth forward and cold self. He didn't let go and clinged onto Kyungsoom wanting attention and at some point Kyungsoo gave up and started talking back at him. They were friends for whole four months until the incident and Kyungsoo still feels guilty about it. He was at fault that Hakyeon was tainted by some unknown bastard.

He can't forgive himself, so he can't think other than that Krystal is more strong as she looks like. She is a fine girl and he wants to make it better, wants to help her out of her misery and he will talk to Jongin and maybe they can find this boy and give him the punishment he deserves. He needs to understand that what he did was not right at all, even with a personality disorder and him being not in his right mind. Nobody deserves to feel like how Krystal must be feeling at the moment.

"I like it that you can't talk back, it's somehow comforting.", Krystal sniffs when she pulls back from the embrace. She locks eyes with her wide eyed friend and smiles a tiny smile. She patts the girls head and Soora closes her eyes before the touch disappears again.

Opening his eyes again, Kyungsoo looks up at Krystal who has stood up and dusts off her dress. She smiles a little forced before stretching out her hand to help him stand up.

I can talk and I'm sorry, he thinks by himself when he grabs the hand and lets himself get pulled up from the bench.

"Oh my! It's already this late? We have to go back since the gates close after 10pm.", Krystal exclaims all of the sudden. She looks at the other girl next to her and sighs. "We need to hurry up. I am so sorry for wasting your time with my s-story but I thought it would be-"

Soora cuts her off with another short lived hug. Squezzing her tightly before letting go and dragging her out of the park and into the direction of the school.

"You're so nice... thank you Soora.", Krystal says softly, but Kyungsoo heard her all too well.

It is getting late and Kyungsoo still hasn't shown up in the club room after school had ended. Their costumers for the day already left and now only a few people where sitting tense in the room, looking everywhere with confused minds and worried glances at each other. 

Jongin has searched for Kyungsoo after his last regular left with a wave of he petite hand. He remembers looking everywhere for the boy dressed up as a girl and he at one point thought he found him but then it was a random girl that looked a little bit similar from her back side.

Jongin doesn't knows what to do know. He has texted Kyungsoo already the nth time and the boy still didn't managed to answer him. Maybe something happened? Did the molester already strike?

But that can't be, not on Kyungsoo's official first day in class. It's impossible and until know the smaller male hasn't told Jongin anything really suspicious about anyone. There was Mir, yes the boy is creepy since birth but Jongin is not really believing that the boy would ever touch a girl. He is more likely a gay like Sehun. If he recalls right Mir happened to be a client from Sehun.

Biting his lips nervously, Jongin paces around the club room, hands behind his back as he tries to remember anything important, something he over looked until now.

"Calm down, Jongin.", Kris says now, sipping on his tea and watching his friend walk around the room like a tiger in a cage.

"He is probably out with the girls, I mean he-", Chanyeol now suggests, reading over a paragraph in his textbook before he gets rudely interrupted.

"Why didn't you say so earlier? I am worried over here and my ing nails are ruined!", a very angry but relieved Luhan calls out loud. He sighs when he leans back on the couch he is sitting on at the moment.

"But why didn't he say anything? I asked him to send me a message if he leaves the campus.", Jongin tries to reason but then he sighs like Luhan. Maybe Chanyeol is right, Jongin saw Kyungsoo and the girls walk through the halls eagerly and more than excited. Perhaps they went to visit the city and show Do Soora around because she is new around here but it's already noon and Kyungsoo could have texted him at least once.

"He is old enough to take care of himself, Tao's training is not for nothing.", Joonmyun then pipes up and the others turn to the male who is sitting since his last classes have ended in an empty corner with a book and a fresh brewed tea in his hands.

"You're right but still if something happens to him I am not going to survive.", Jongin mumbles, starting to pace around the room once again.

"Would you stop that?! You make me nervous again.", Luhan now interfers Jongin's line of thoughts and the king rolls his eyes inwardly.

"Yes, yes what ever my Queen wishes.", he jokes, causing Chen and Xiumin to laugh out loud. Wiping away a lonely tear, Minseok grins at an bashful Luhan and a glaring Sehun. The boy is staring at Jongin as if he is going to rip his throat but then Sehun notices the oldest stare and turns his attention away from a nervous wrack and towards the center of his earth.

"Hey Luhan how was class?", the youngest starts a simple conversation but Luhan goes back to nibble on his fingernails absentmindedly.

"Don't you need to go to bed or something? It's already after 9pm.", the Queen of the Host Club says and probably offended Sehun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter