o.13

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twist

"Instead of just being me
I don't know where to turn
I've been stuck in this routine..."

Thursday, four days left

Morning and a hell of a day stands before Kyungsoo. He already feels it in his core when he wakes up too early, too wasted and more exhausted than ever before. He slept six hours straight but still he feels awful. Maybe it is the whole stress and pressure with his dancing class or maybe the project he needs to finish soon before winter break. It's too much to handle for a normal student who liked his old and ordinary school where he didn't needed to work hard to get good grades. Everything is different over here, like he migrated into a different country and school system.

Sighing Kyungsoo pushes himself on his elbows. "Joonmyun?"

No answer. Great. Not opening his eyes just yet, the younger teenager rolls himself off the bed, a loud thump being heard when he meets with the floor. At least now he is more awake and can get ready. A look over to his alarm clock reveals that he still has an hour left before school starts.

"Joonmyun?", he tries again a little bit more loud and a faint "Yes?", is heard from within the bathroom. Probably already showering and getting ready, Joonmyun has his routine and Kyungsoo won't disturb him. "It's nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice!" Kyungsoo can't see the flush on Joonmyun's face after he hears that comment.

Mornings are never Kyungsoo's favorite time of the day. He likes the night, lived in it and he could stay awake until the sun raises in the early morning hours and sleep the day away but he always has to remind himself that he is a student and school starts too early for his liking. Being an entertainer in bars which open up late at the evenings, he never had a problem with his scheduler. He always managed just fine, supporting his family and getting late to his first class was never a problem. Kyungsoo hadn't lived far away anyway from the institute but now it's a whole different story. If he comes in late now, Kyungsoo doesn't really wants to now if detention is the right punishment or writing an essay over twenty pages. He hopes the first, really but he doesn't wants to find out.

Kyungsoo also never noticed anyone getting late before either. Joonmyun pushes him out half when he isn't ready and school is starting in ten minutes. He is always sitting in his seat in time because of his friend and roommate. If he didn't had Joonmyun Kyungsoo doesn't knows where he would have ended by now.

The room, he is mostly only sleeping in, is neat and clean. There is no dust corn or clothes lying around or decorating the furniture. Kyungsoo, as lazy as he is has never liked untidy things. He hates it when people life in a mess, not finding they stuff for school or clean clothes that smell fresh and not like day-old socks. The singer always preferred his environment to be in a proper and complete accurate state but he regrets being a neat freak by now. Why? Because now his eyes aren't busy searching for grief and shame because it hangs on a mannequin, mocking him with its yellow silk fabric or whatever cloth their used to create it. Kyungsoo is not interested in such things called fashion but he knows that this dress is the most ugly thing on earth to him. After this he never wants to see it ever again. His desire to burn it is great and he already reaches out for it but Joonmyun stops him while he clears his throat absentmindedly, coming out of the bathroom. 

"Morning. How are you feeling?", its a casual question, meant honestly serious because Kyungsoo knows by now how Joonmyun thinks but after all this time he still doesn't knows how to answer whenever the older boy asks.

"Fine I guess." You only disturbed my plan on burning every yellow dress in the whole world or maybe he should do good in his life. It would be a one in a life time chance. He only has to be careful that he won't change into a molester by trying to steal all the dress uniforms from the girls and send them away to a poor country where poor people can use the very expensive fashion how their pleased. Hopefully as tent or something.

"Yeah? Are you sure? I mean... what are you doing on the ground Kyungsoo?", Joonmyun asks with a skeptical look, raising one eyebrow at him as if he hadn't seen Kyungsoo doing this for the whole four weeks they already are roommates. Sometimes Kyungsoo just needs to be waken up by force or he doesn't makes it. He learned that early enough so why looking like at the younger male as if he was an insect under his feet?

"You know that question hurts my feelings.", is all Kyungsoo answers before lifting his upper body up from the ground, shaky at first but after two accidentally pushups he find the strength to stand up. Joonmyun still looks skeptical but doesn't questions him anymore. 

His smile is still irritating Kyungsoo a little. Is he making fun of me? But well this is Joonmyun we are talking about.

"Nah of you go. Hurry up I need to put the wig on you tightly and the corset with dress. Don't take too long!", Joonmyun grins when he sees the others facial expression. He knows just too well how much his roommates hates all this game. He hates the dress and everything and everyone who is involved with this. Maybe Xiumin is acceptable because he is nice and the oldest among all of their new friends but Luhan... no Joonmyun doesn't really thinks that Kyungsoo likes the Chinese male much. Frankly, Luhan forced Kyungsoo into this whole role play in the beginning. Kyungsoo probably is him not thankful for that. 

"Ready. Now do what you must do and dress me my servant. I waited far too long to start my day."

"How you wish my lord. Tea to your breakfast or do you prefer your favorite?"

"If I knew what you mean with favorite I would take that!", Kyungsoo giggles. He GIGGLES! And Kyungsoo never giggles without a serious good reason or ever. Joonmyun really is something to make him act like this. Or he just really is into his role of a woman that is independent and mute. BUT MUTE GIRLS DO NOT GIGGLE! And big girls don't cry. Don't cry, don't cry...

Aish Kyungsoo get yourself together! What is wrong with you today?

"Hey Kyungsoo are you really alright? You seem different than usually."

"I do? Didn't notice.", hopefully the sarcasm isn't too obvious. Kyungsoo just can't describe how he feels sometimes, so his voice does it for him. Not his voice rather his attitude. He should really change it a little bit into the positive how his old man had advised him. 'Make some normal, which means rich friends' like Joonmyun and spend his time studying and not cross dressing everyday as if it is his hobby. Honestly Kyungsoo doesn't believes that after this he will get his manly pride and dignity back ever or at least any time soon. 

"I was only saying... don't feel pressured to tell me or anything. I was just worried for you there a second. Alright. I am all done. Hope it didn't hurt as much as usual.", Joonmyun says after he fixes the wig on Kyungsoo's head properly, eyes glinting in the body sized mirror in front of them.

"I know I said it often but if you really were a girl I absolutely would go for it and ask you out on a date."

"Just a date? I am disappointed in you my Suho. I expected more from you.", a wink from Kyungsoo and Joonmyun was blushing again. Why? Its always like this. Only when their eyes meet for too long in Joonmyun's opinion he starts being all nervous and flustered. Why? Is it because he is an awkward nerd or just... Kyungsoo? The boy sure is good looking, adorable even but don't say that out loud or you'll get punched. Luhan still complains about it but he hasn't stopped pinching the youngers cheek. Another reason why Joonmyun doesn't thinks that he is the most wanted person in Kyungsoo's life. But who can it be? Maybe him? Does Kyungsoo like him? They never talked about that topic openly with each other. I mean they kissed once... a long time ago but it was special. Joonmyun never had felt like that with other guys. He rather found it disgusting and he wanted to never experience it again. That's why he is here but now after he met Kyungsoo every seems to go down hill for him by the first skin contact, being a flirt on a daily basis and always being so different around him and the others.

The host club members are all over him. Not because of his appearance but his role in this whole detective play. His only purpose is to find the molester, make everyone happy and content before he should disappear for the winter break and come back as the new male student with too obvious similarities with Do Soora. What do they expect from him to do? 

Kyungsoo is in a sticky and ty situation. And nobody cares but Joonmyun and Tao maybe. The boy always asks in lunch about their friend and his well being when they see him enter with his girlfriends. 

"Earth on Joonmyun!" A hand is waved in front of his face in a rapid pace. The palm almost hits him straight on the nose if the former hadn't stopped the younger male with an angelic smile.

"I have problems getting your signals comander.", he grins when Kyungsoo laughs loudly at his sudden joke. Joonmyun usually is not that funny. Only an awkward turtle but he is glad that Kyungsoo understands his humor and likes it enough to laugh at the rare occasions. Joonmyun could listen to that sound until his days end. 

"Well that's horrible. Now who saves the world if not you lucky astronaut.", Kyungsoo chuckles after going to the kitchen to make a quick snack. He works efficiently and soon they can eat delicious sandwiches which ingredients Joonmyun brought a while ago. 

"That was ridiculous yummy for a regular sandwich!", Joonmyun exclaims loudly, his fingers with a wide smile. 

"I like it when you indirectly praise me. Do that more often Joon and we can live happily even after.", Kyungsoo smiles after putting the used plates in the sink. He wouldn't clean them, that is Joonmyun's job. 

Joonmyun cleans dishes, buys certain groceries, helps Kyungsoo get ready for school and sometimes by his homework and Kyungsoo would nicely be the cook for them two, occasionally three when Tao visits. The younger is also very neat and cleans almost every dust corn that he sees immediately. Joonmyun can't be happier. Is like having a wife in their dorm doing all the housework. 

No. Joonmyun didn't just think that. He means mother. Kyungsoo is motherly and also sassy and can get angry often. His moods swings are no joke but that all probably the pre-pergancy he goes through. WHAT THE HELL? 

"Joonmyun. Let's get going. It's almost 8am.", the not pregnant Kyungsoo, because he is a male!, says before grabbing Joonmyun's hand. "Go look quickly if everything is clear enough so we can take off!", the younger urgently whispers. 

Sticking his head out of the door, which probably looks laughable Joonmyun searches for any living sign that could get in between the mission to sneak Do Soora out of the males dorm. After saying 'hi' to several floor habitants Joonmyun nods to Kyungsoo with earnest, a step out the door faster than lighting. They quickly go to the stairs and run down the flights without making a sound. Well Kyungsoo has managed to learn the art of ninja sneaking around in the past weeks but Joonmyun is still an awkward beginner at trying. Sometimes he is being the most obvious but today the both are lucky, escaping out of the back exit without anyone noticing the yellow that is more than apparent in the blue uniforms the boys wear. 

" I am so glad we made it. I don't know if the tactic to disappear in a corner and make out still works. I mean we did that too often to cover up. I am so prominent nowadays everyone seems to recognize me with only seeing my hair from the distance and it's not even real!", the younger male protest but he does so always. Speaking and gossiping a lot more before he needs to shut up completely and play his role as the ever friendly young princess that he is supposed to be.

Kyungsoo is perfectly good at that, Joonmyun needs to admit but the seconds before they step in the spot light are too long for him to listen properly so he just ignores the younger with a deep sigh and eye roll. He likes Kyungsoo, really but when he has his hyper and talk active 30 seconds than he is just annoying. 

3...2...1

"Now stop babbling. The game is on.", and after a hissed, 'You sure feel like 007', Kyungsoo presses his lips into a firm line, smile to everyone passing by him and waving to his friends who wait at him at the entrance. They part ways after a hug and a wave. Everyone is still believing that their are childhood friends so be it. Nobody questions them meeting up before school anymore and it's nice not to answer any questions anymore. Joonmyun only feels a little unwell when he notes Ilhoon, the guy from yesterday stand with his friends not far away from Kyungsoo. The boy observes him too obvious and the laugher coming from his group of friends doesn't sounds that friendly minded to him. Joonmyun just hopes its nothing foul mouthed.  

Kyungsoo smiles the brightest he can when he sees his friends from afar, waiting for him. He quickly waves to get their attention how every lady would do and hugs Joonmyun before running off. He hugs his girl friends and out of some reasons Krystal grabs his hand and they remain like that until everyone goes their own ways to their first class. 

"I know it's sudden but Soora I have a favor to ask of you.", Krystal begins, head low and eyes not meeting his but Kyungsoo remains quiet. What should he say? Right. Nothing.

"It's about the project we have to do with Hyuna... I talked with her and she said we should meet soon and discuss the details in who does what, when putting the information together and such stuff. I told her today after school... your free after your last class right?", she asks, hesitating a little. When she looks up, Kyungsoo can see how uncomfortable Krystal feels so he nods his head curtly. It's not true because Luhan wanted to try dancing again with him but he surly can talk him out of that. The boy still fears for his feet more than Kyungsoo's dance level and embarrassment. 

"That's very good. I can't today... I mean I can come by but later. It would be awesome if you could handle that alone with her", Krystal looks into her friends eyes and it says more than words, "but I know that is impossible. You wouldn't know what to do either. You can't even communicate with her without paper near. Sorry for even thinking about it. It was just an idea."

Krystal's shoulders sink in defeat but she quickly gets herself together then soon she speaks again. Smiling friendly and not seeming bothered by the topic anymore.

"Alright. I just wanted to inform you that we want to met after school around 4 pm in Hyuna's room. D10. Also I will be coming in later because I need to help Jessica with some preparation for the ball. She will be graduating next year and wants to make this years ball spectacular. Everyone should remember her after she is gone off to the USA. I will miss her... oh my we should go. Hurry! I always forget time when I am with you. Soora you are the best listener in the whole world!"

If Kyungsoo didn't liked or accepted Krystal he would have already shut down by now. Krystal sometimes really loses her mind in random topics. They go and make it in time to their classroom. Sitting down accurately and preparing for class. 

Baekhyun watches the girls with a small smile on his lips. Do Soora looks delicate as always and so beautiful. She really is special. Her huge eyes scanning the room, wonderful waist long black hair, curly at the ends but still so in order. Her face isn't covered in make up, at least not by much even he wears more but she looks so innocent and pure. How much Baekhyun would like to give her a hug, a kiss here or there but only having her in his arms would feel like heaven.

Baekhyun knows how it would feel like, he had contact with many girls, hugged all of them even when for comfort purpose he had many women. But no one was like Do Soora. Not like this, not close to. Taeyeon said he should go for it. Her four weeks are almost at its end and after the Christmas ball Do Soora maybe leaves the school and goes looking for a better one. Baekhyun laughed at her for that statement. I mean a better school than Seoul High Class School? Where on earth should that possible be? If Taeyeon hadn't slapped him out of his wonders he still would sit at the roof and watch his crush approaching the school building with Joonmyun.

The rumors about the both quickly arrived and his ears immediately peaked up. Joonmyun and Soora are childhood best friends, parents knowing each other and nothing more or le.ss No forced marriage between the two or anything. Simply friends that meet up before school to catch up. One sided of course but Joonmyun probably doesn't minds too much. Only being seen with the beauty Do Soora, should be a honor for him.

Oh my. He really is in deep. Hopefully Soora will accept his request before everything has ended and go with him to a date. Perhaps he should have asked her out for a date for the Christmas ball how Taeyeon had advised him to. He is such a idiot. Why didn't he? Being so vague, of course Do Soora would reject him like she did. 

Its an underestimation to say that Byun Baekhyun hates himself for losing such a good opportunity. 

The teacher comes into the room and the daily routine begins. Some of the students are feeling rowdy again. Like the guy next to Soora. Baekhyun dislikes him for only sitting next to her but hates him for being so annoying. Soora probably also think like him. What is he jumping in his seat for? Why is he talking so loudly? Why is the teacher not saying anything?

Baekhyun decides that he can't stand him. He does not even knows the guys name but he already is on his Make Their Life Horror List. First step make him stop talking. Easy done. Baekhyun sinks down in his seat. His chin almost knocking on the table but now his leg is long enough to reach. He doesn't cares that he looks ridiculous at the moment. He only wants to make the guy in front of him stop annoying Soora and him... and of course the others who aren't involved and want to learn something. 

Baekhyun hears a chuckle beside him. He tries to ignore it, keeping on trying to reach the chair parallel from him and he almost can but than another, a lot larger giant foot kicks his tiny one away and kicks the annoying boy right in the bottom. "HEY!", the guy yells in protest, turning around but getting caught by the teacher in the act. 

"Mister Lee I will see you after class. Please don't try to make and affair out of this."

Serves you right bastard!

There it comes. Baekhyun almost can't believe it but there Do Soora is turning her back towards the teacher and smiling so bright, her pink plush lips form a wonderful sharp of a heart. Baekhyun's own melts by the sight. 

But it's not him she smiles gratefully at. No. Baekhyun notices it's Park Chanyeol who gets all of her attention. The grinning and erted giant who cheats on his fiancé with many other women, is a homophobe and an hell of a betrayer. That arsehole.

Once again he gets everything good out of his plan! Chanyeol himself is a troublemaker, unbelievable loud and stoic. Why is he the one getting the 'thanks' from his crush? He had the idea first! Chanyeol never would have done this if he hadn't seen him trying first! That is a bad gone joke, isn't it?

But no it isn't. Park Chanyeol smiles back at Soora and winks, making her shoulders tremble with laugher. Why? WHY? 

Baekhyun thinks that today its not his best day.

School ends for Kyungsoo with a dissatisfied sigh. He failed a test, made his first noise in class and was almost caught, his tummy is empty because he had a good hour of 'speaking' about his test and if he had any problems. The "bullying? Darling you can tell us teachers everything. At this school we try to change people for the better and make them successful" speech was more than enough for Kyungsoo for one day and he never ever wanted to fail a test again if that meant to listen to one of this wannabe socio experts. He only wants to go and eat food at lunch break. Fill his tummy, get fat and enjoy live a little. 'I am sorry but please! I'll never fail a test again!' but no such escape. Kyungsoo is mute remember? No promises or anything being thrown at a teacher who isn't important in his life. He plays the nice and smiling student who needs a professional tutor in mathematics. 

After his last class ended, Kyungsoo immediately searches for a Host Club member. He has lost Chanyeol in a crowd, Kyungsoo didn't thought that was even possible but it is and now he needs to find someone who can bring his message to his dance instructor for todays lesson before something bad is about to happen. 

Half way to the Club Kyungsoo sees Oh Sehun walk a corner. He can't yell at him to wait but with his two feet he manages to run to him in time before he vanishes again with his long legs. But not without holding his dress up a little so he can't trip on it because that's what ladies do.

He pants when he reaches him, face red an Kyungsoo wonders if he should work out more. Twenty steps and he already is sweating? Maybe food is delicious but two or three meals are going to be skipped. He needs to loose weight before he can 'enjoy life' how it seems. Looking everywhere for obvious people staring, Kyungsoo pulls a confused Sehun with him to the corner he came from. Checking for any noisy people once again the older male sighs in relief. 

"You're acting as if you have something important to say." Sehun really knows how to make an awkward meeting into a easy conversation. Not really but nobody needs to tell him that.

"I can't come to dance. I need to do a project. Can you tell Luhan and Jongin for me?", Kyungsoo whispers and it echoes in the quiet corridor. He hasn't heard his voice for almost nine hours and he is so loud even while trying to whisper. It's really a wonder he wasn't caught already. Good thing that he and Jongin don't meet up anymore in school hours but after in the club. Now Kyungsoo needs to report his boring day to him right after the project. Not the best because he will be tired but there is nothing to do about it.

Sehun looks awfully happy about what he just heard but Kyungsoo doesn't questions it. Its obvious that the gay dude likes his sunbae. Kyungsoo doesn't needs to hear it from Sehun personally but his longing stare, his posture and his character changes are telling more than words ever can. Kyungsoo also thinks that Luhan knows it all because he is not that stupid of a person, maybe innocent and sometimes naive but not stupid. Luhan always looks a little out of it when Sehun is around. He didn't really fight it when the other offered to help him with his wheelchair that he burrowed from Kris. The Chinese male is a tough doll and shows it, making everyone believe that his gay dongsaeng is not making him feel anything inappropriate but Kyungsoo can see through that. How long is he here already? Not that long and he already managed to see past all the indifference and 'hate'. 

"I'll tell them. Don't get caught, you hear me? Jongin said to be extra careful.", Sehun interrupts Kyungsoo's line of thoughts. His lips are pressed into a thin line when he pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter