o.1

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction

“Pictures in my pocket
Are faded from the washer
I can barely just make out your face ...”

 

"If you don't look after him properly you are done, do you understand?"

The usually so cheerful and playfully man who was spoken to on the phone stays silent and just listens to what the other male had to say carefully before sighing in defeat.

"I will do as promised.",is his only reply and the line goes dead.

He sighs once more and looks around the empty club room. It's still early in the morning and nobody is here yet except him. Sehun and Luhan are still sleeping, same goes for lazy Chanyeol and the other two troublemakers. Kris is surly in one of the school libraries, working on a project or something and Lay is probably in the dance room or spacing out in the wrong classroom.

The troubled man looks out of the large window he stands in front of and turns his attention up to the dark blue sky. It's still morning and the day is only just beginning. He wasn't really looking forward to today. New school year, new students, an unknown molester who disturbs the peace of the school and then there were the usual troubles like homework and reading of literature that were important for class but that he still had to finish. He hasn't done and experienced any of those things in weeks of freedom and fun with his friends on the beach but now it was time to get moving. This school year will be interesting but scary and life-changing at the same time. Smehow he can feel it already.

Firstly there was no way around the problem number one. The matter must be solved quickly and thoroughly. Kris was already working on the case with Lay as support but for these first weeks the club as a whole had to concentrate on finding the molester. They weren't detectives and school is still Kris first priority but now they had to decide which was more important. The case is serious and not even close to being solved. The molester is unknown for such a long time already. Even before the vacation, the boy had his first victims and the Host Club couldn't find a sign of the males identity. The only thing they knew so far is that the molester definitly must be a man but that was it. The girls that were attacked didn't say one word about him; too scared or just because they didn't see his face. But most likely they were ashamed and even the Kings charm couldn't bring them to talk.

Kris is called a Genius for a reason and with his help they will solve this problem but it will take him a little while. Time they don't have.

Not only that but this school has a reputation to hold. With all those rumors about a molester in the hallways, waiting for a new victim is nothing a school can handle for too long. It scares the girls and makes enough trouble around campus. A lot of students fear the unknown guy for his aggressive and spontaneous behavior.

The all girls high school, 'PERFECTuela' has already heard of the incidents and that has never been a good sign. They representive has often tried to steal students and now they finally successed because ten former female students of the 'Seoul High Class School' has transfered to their rivaling high school this year. The school can't just loose the high population of female students because of this matter.

The school bell rings in that moment and brings the hard thinking boy out of his trance and gloomy thoughts. He takes his schoolbag, walks out of the club room he had been staying in and leaves it empty like it had been in vacation time. A small smile makes itself known on his lips as he sees the beautiful ladies and gentlemen giggling and whispering to each other in the now full school hallways, paying attention to him whcih he needed more than anything at the moment to boost his mood.

 

 

Kim Joonmyun 

I'm in my new high school that I will be attending soon for the up coming semesters. The school is for the richest of the rich and I am right now waiting for a middle aged woman to hurry up and give me my room number and keys. It has been an hour since I checked in and my patience is wearing thin with every other passing minute. However I am not alone or otherwise I would be so bored and grumpy as hell. The guy sitting next to me, waiting with as much patience as I am currently showing is named Do Kyungsoo.

To be honest I'm so glad that I am not the only late arriver. To pass time we talked a lot with each other and I have to admit that Kyungsoo seems like a very interesting but mysterious person. I'm a complete stranger so I can understand that he isn't completely opening up to me but I sense that there are other reasons for his transfer. It definitely is not because of pure want how he tries to convince me in short and practised sentenses but because of something entirely different that I can't figure out right now. We have to get to know each other a lot more before that. Moreover it's clear that he is uncomfortable in this luxerious and shiny environment.

He doesn't strick me as a rich snob. Maybe he is a scholar and comes from a poor family background? My family is rich but not the most well-known among the Kim's, so I shouldn't be able to judge him. I always have been good in reading people; at least so I was told and right now Do Kyungsoo is so tense, eyes looking frantically in all direction that I believe that he is scared of something or someone? I'm not sure but he looks like a prey ready to run away to save his life when a predator shows itself. 

It's kind of cute but his nervousness makes me anxious as well. He is the innocent looking but secretely passionate kind of guy, I would guess. Kyungsoo reminds me a lot of myself when I look in the mirror but then again not because I never have been scared when it came to changing schools and meeting new people. If that is the reason for Kyungsoo strange behaviour in the first place. Personally, I like the idea of making new friends and study seriously to get a good job in the future. I won't let myself go crazy over the past or the present. There is no need to be scared is what I believe but although my attitude is heathy my past is a heavy reminder of the opposite. These shadows won't leave me and haunt me in my sleep but at the moment I have to live with them. 

Everyone has there baggage to carry and this boy seems to have a serious issue with meeting new people and being in foreign surroundings. At least he acts like it.

As silence ensues between the two of us the front desk woman from before walks in and hands us two keys and piece of paper with an apologic smile on her red lips. She bows to us in her well ironed uniform before she informs us that our luggage will be brought up in a few minutes and we can go ahead first, then she leaves. When I turn around to ask Kyungsoo which room and floor he has gotten, the boy is already gone and his heavy looking case as well. Twisting and turning around in my seat, I see the boy walking in direction of the elevator, pulling his lagguage behind himself. He really must be from a poor family then. Which sane person would carry their luggage on their own when it could be done by the workers? Shrugging, I quickly stand up and follow his example, huffing by the weight of my stuff. His must be as heavy as mine... what is this reality? Does he have the power of strenght or something? He definitely doesn't looks like it.

"Which floor is your room located?", I ask him bluntly when I stand next to him and he turns around with an unexpected grin on his plump rosé lips. They are heart sharped. What is he? An angel?

"Fourth.", Kyungsoo answers and I smile at him because even if he is a strange guy with a lot of surprises up his sleeve, I feel comfortable around him. He doesn't seems like someone who could hurt anyone. Not even a fly, his smile and eyes show warmth even if he had been so nervous a few minutes before. He seems to have accepted his fate.  

"Me too. Can I help you with your suitcase?" Probably not the best idea but he shakes his head and points to the evelator he is waiting for.

"The elevator will do its job.Hopefully. ", Kyungsoo jokes and swips his identity card through a slit whereupon the doors open. My jaw drops because I haven't seen such technology in a long time and I am very surprised that Kyungsoo figured out how the evelator works so fast. Blinking I step into the elevator after Kyungsoo. Smart kid. Honestly.

"What room number do you have?", Kyungsoo asks me this time when we arrive at the fourth floor. He starts dragging his suitcase behind himself and I imitate him before looking down at my identiy card. "44", I answer him sincerly but I can hear him chuckle in front of me. Did I say something funny?

"That's here.", Kyungsoo says, pointing at the door we stands in front of.

"I guess we're going to be room buddies.", he smiles at me with one of his dazzling smiles before opening the door with his own key. I shrug, hoping that I don't look too excited. I know Kyungsoo already. He is cute, interesting, mysterious and smart. The perfect combination if you ask me. Additionally he looks like a neat guy. I must have hit the jackpot with him as a roommate. 

"What bed do you want to take?", I ask the slightly smaller who looks around the room with his doe eyes in awe. I am also not used to this style, but it's impressing. The richest of the rich live in those rooms together with a mate but it still seems a little bit too spacious and elegant. There are two queen seized beds on opposite locations, a small kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and two walk-in closets. Not that I don't like it, it's homey decorated but it doesn't looks like a dormitory but rather like a five-star hotel room.

I turn my attention to Kyungsoo when he doesn't answer my question immediately. He is still fascinated by the furniture of the room and his lips part to sigh heavily. He looks adorable and he starts to suddenly smile brightly when he notices the small kitchen in the corner.

"I'll use this bed.", he points finally out to the bed near the large window. "If you are alright with it?", he stops himself hesitantly, looking shyly down on his feet that shuffle with the carpet.

"It's alright with me.", I tell him because there is no difference where I would be having my bed. I am not picky and I certainly don't want to order Kyungsoo around just because I am one and a half year older than him and come from the higher class. That wouldn't make a good impression on him.

Sitting down on my bed, I watch Kyungsoo take out his clothes and put them away in the big closet that stands beside his bed. I have to say I am quite pleasant with my bed situation close the door. Normally I sleep close to the window because I am not an early bird like most of my family members are. I need the sun to shine on me directly and only then I seem to have the strenght to wake up and dress for school but I think I can live with sleeping close to the door, if I really over sleep I have a quick run for it.

There is a comfortable silence between us when we unpack our things and I enjoy the time that I have now for myself and my thoughts. It's obvious that Kyungsoo is a very tidy and exact person now. When I dropped my boxers on the floor, he helped me get them and fold them nicely before giving the cloth back to me with a small smile on his lips. It was kind of embarrassing because he just touched my freaking underwear but he doesn't seems to mind and even offers me his help to put away my stuff, in which I refuse. It's worst enough that he saw almost my whole under wardrobe, I don't need him to judge me any further.

After we are finished with unpacking our suitcases, we dress comfortably in our uniforms and search the main building of Seoul High Class School together.

Actually we didn't need to search long because it is a huge building, located in the middle of campus which can hardly be overlooked but there are so many paths that lead a different way so that it is a little confusing. My eyes want to pop out of their sockets when we come closer. I have never seen such a huge mansion before with fountains in front of and with a glass-stairway where we can already watch a few students quickly walking down or up the stairs to their next class. Is in that building all their classes located? The principal office, clubs and cafeteria? I read in the flyer that this school has also four libaries! Four! In one building? And what is with the in-door swmming pool? I must be dreaming or aren't I?

I have read everything about this school in newspaper articles but that couldn't prepare me for the real deaL. Its a colossus of a school and even the president would be jealous and would want to live here but it's for education only.

Step by step we walk into the building. Like before, I notice how shy and hesitantly Kyungsoo acts when he looks from side to side to the elegant and stylish students who don't even spare us a glance.

I remember the reaction of my parents as I told them that I had a scholarship for this school and wanted to attend it because I wasn't satisfied with my old public school anymore. They were in tears of joy because I finally "came to my senses" how they exclaimed cheerfully, hugging me tightly and adviced me to make lots of friends and get along well with the other students there because it would help me a lot in the future. Frankly, I don't know if I can do that. It isn't so simple if you aren't in the same high class society and your parents are only commonly famous and not internationally. Furthermore I never liked these arrogant and flaunting snobs. I never have been that way to my fellow classmates but always tried to fit right in with my common friends. It was nothing like this where everything must be shiny and outstanding like your personality, attitude, background story and education. I couldn't do anything other than to sigh when we passed a few pityful individuums who are probably heavy believers of that monotonous lifestyle.

There are girls giggling without a real reason and it is the most annoying sound I have ever heard. They were all beauties with perfect formed smiles on rosé pouty lips, pearl white teeths, slim and delicate body structure that makes you aware of the thin line between healthy and anorexia and while wearing the required school uniform they all show off their expensive accessories which were probably a gift from their parents or lover. It wasn't looking pretty anymore when you came closer and got to know them a little better. All the wealth and beauty doesn't makes you a better person and women always made me cringe in secret when their true attitude was releaved. 

Further down the hallways, Kyungsoo and I meet more and more of those ladies and gentlemen with the same show-off-posture when we walk by. They are almost all parading around with beautiful jewelry around their necks, wrist and fingers. It's bought love and not real love. What do you think? Do they know? That nobody needs jewelry to feel loved? A person needs warmth, closeness and attention; no fake smiles and awkward hugs from cold parents who prefer to stay at work when you are at home all alone or a lover who is courting you for the fun and adventure. I can only pity these beauties who are too busy pretending to be fine and almighty.

Even the boys in their blue ironed uniforms are pretending and competing with each other in their own way. If you are not as handsome than your classmates you have to have outstanding grades, a perfect family ground and the support of a few friends to make it far in the ranks of the school system. It is a sight to see and somehow it reminds me of a docomentary about gorillas trying to impress their female mate. Talking about chilisch games like soccer or basketball or simply playing video games at the arcade is something they would never do. In their cases they believe to be more serious and mature but answer truthfully... who plays such a boring sport like golf or polo if not forced too? These topics are not something a commoner would talk about and describe as being exciting and fun.

I think we are lost. I stop Kyungsoo from walking ahead with an hand on his slim wrist. He stops in his tracks immediately and looks up at me with wide eyes. "What is it?", he ask,s his voice has suddenly grown a lot softer than before. He had such a low and beautiful sounding voice, why is he hiding that all of the sudden? Well one glance around and I can see that we are watched by the surrounding student population. He must feel very uncomfortable right now. No wonder he tries to not bring too much attention to himself.

Even so his attempts are fruitless. I have to agree, Kyungsoo does look quite handsomely and cute but that doesn't gives the boys the right to openly stare at him like fresh meat. "Nothing, let's keep going." I don't want them to stare at him for too long, that these boys could also have taking a liking on me doesn't cross my mind. I terribly hope that it isn't the case. Kyungsoo presses himself closer against my arms, clinging onto it as he stares at the boys who smirk so suggestively at us when we pass them. 

I want to puke. This doesn't feel right. Are there gay's here? I hope not, because I didn't changed schools to attend a more dangerous one but how it seems do I have a problem right here. I don't want to be in contact with these people. I would describe my attitude as an anxiety or phobia but that doesn't explains half of it.

Kyungsoo clings more strongly onto me and I feel like the older brother having to protect his little one from danger. I think in this school there are a lot of people who aren't that nice and understanding like others. We are still searching for the principal office but until now I am as lost as I can be. I don't see an arrow or some hint for me to go in a direction but I don't want to ask these people because I don't need to hear any bad pick up lines or bad words thrown towards our direction.

Maybe I have too many prejudice towards those people, rich ones to be exact, but doesn't everyone in some kind of shape or form?

Kyungsoo keeps following close behind me through the halls. He isn't a big help with finding the way but he looks too scared of his surroundings so I don't have a heart to ask him anything that he doesn't know the answer to. Being the prey with his petite form, smooth black hair and eyes so big they hypnotize you if you stare too long, I understand why he keeps his head down and tries to hide behind my back. Maybe that's his tactic to lur you in and then beat the crap out of you because you are a disgusting ert that it is not worth being called a human being. Who knows? His posture as we waited for our room keys and walked to our shared room was the complete opposite as he acts now. Perhaps he is an actor in his freetime or just someone really special who I have to look out for when I'm in trouble myself. 

"Hey can I maybe help you guys? You both seem lost to me. Are you new? I haven't seen you around.", a boy that suddenly pops out of nowhere says to us in a cheerful but also too loud voice. 

The brown haired boy smiles cutely and I have to admit that he really is handsome. I don't easily find other men good looking, or get attacted to them easily but today I met two kind of boys and I already described them with the words cute, adorable and handsome. This semester is going to be a handful.

When I stop promptly in my step Kyungsoo crashes into me, rubbing his forehead as it makes contact with my shoulder blades.

"Hello. I just transfered here with him.", I point back at the shy doe-eye by behind me. 

"My name is Kim Joonmyun and this is Kyungsoo.", I introduce the both of us and the boy with the light brown hair smiles wider than before. I can see his white teeths and wonder if he is a predator and wants to eat us alive. He doesn't seems like the other students, more friendly and open minded but my first impressions can always be wrong.

Kyungsoo nods his head and peeks behind my back to the boy standing in our way. He holds onto me tightly and the skin ship is a little too much for me too handle. I get dizzy easily and my vision blurries shortly when memories come back to haunt me but Kyungsoo seems not to notice and grips only more tightly onto me.

"So it's Suho and Kyungie then, isn't it? My name is Byun Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you. I guess you are heading to the principal office? Please follow me and I'll take you there.", Baekhyun says, pointing beind him down the corridor.

I sigh when Baekhyun turns around and guides us. Kyungsoo has let go of me and I wip my forehead where sweat has gathered from the too intimate touch.

I'm a little confused, Suho? What does that even mean but I don't have much time then now Kyungsoo is the one who silently drags me behind him. He has his head hung low, nobody can see his face properly and I think that is a good idea but still I don't want to look vulnerable and weak.

When we arrive at a huge wooden door we say our goodbyes to Baekhyun, who went deeper into the building and leaves us behind. I knock on the door and wait with Kyungsoo next to me for a simple come in or someone opening the door for us but then the door is slammed open, releaving a handsome, tall man with tanned skin, honey colored eyes and a charming grin on his smug face. The man hushes us in, standing near the door and looking right and left, greeting students who bow at him. The man waits a moment before he sighs and closes the door.

"There you both are. I have waited for you to come to me. It's so nice seeing you again. Joonmyun and Kyungsoo.", the man nods in our direction, still smiling brightly as he walks past us and sits down on a big armchair behind a large desk that is filled with papers, clocks, toys and two laptops.

"Please sit down, sit down!", he says eagerly, waving his smooth and well manicured hand for us to take a seat. 

"I am Mr. Kim the principal of this school but you can call me oppa as well~", he continues to introduce himself, showing his teeths and I feel intimidated. This crazy good looking man is our principal and not a model? What is wrong with the world? Wait a second... oppa?

"Oppa?", I ask in shock and the man giggles really unmature in his palm, waving his hand in a woman gesture as if to dismiss the question I want to ask after the told.

"I like hearing this from your mouth, Joonmyun. I think it would be even better when you moan it, would you? For me? Once?", the principal says, chuckling as he looks at us. Kyungsoo doesn't seems all too suprised but I on the other hand have not expected our director to be this... to be like such a ert. I thought this was seriously only a joke but then there is a knock on the door and the man in front of me, stands up from his seat and greets the person at the door like he did to us, smiling and all hyper talkactive. He even hugs the new comer, making the poor boy squeak and jump three feet high.

"How nice you all arrived. Sit down, Panda Tao, sit down. I have to discuss the rules and the other stuff with you before you can official attend my lovely school."

We all three sat down on the chairs, eyes looking everywhere but the principal who took out a hand mirror from one of his drawers and checking if his hair is still as stylish as when we stepped into the room. He makes a kiss mouth, winking at himself before putting the tool away and making eye contact with all the three of us.

"Mr. Kim? I wanted to apologize that I was late-", the boy that Mr. Kim called Panda Tao says in the pregnant silence, head hung low when he peekes up at the principal who doesn't seems bothered at all just utterly happy and giddy to see us. He claps his hands all of a sudden and the sound is so loud I shrunk in my seat. Kyungsoo stays straight in his seat, hands folded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter