o.4

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gossip Girl

"I cared enough to let you walk away
I took that dirty jacket
From the trash right where you left it
Because I couldn't stand to see it go to waste..."

 

It's probably the worst thing that has happened this morning to Kyungsoo.

He lost his guide... Park Chanyeol.

After the morning lesson he got from Luhan, Tao, Jongin and a telling-off from Kris, Chanyeol took him by the hand and pulled him along. He rambled stuff about his class, how friendly they were, how much Kyungsoo will like them but then Kyungsoo refused to listen. He couldn't anymore because why should he? He has more important problems to deal with, his life is a complete mess and he needs to pull his togehter, get this thing over with before things get worst for him and he ends up attending this school till his graduation as a girl named Do Soora.

What if his parents show up at one point and find him clothed like this? Dying from embarrassment and humiliation will be the last thing he will do then.

Maybe let his body get tortured and let himself endure the agony until... and that is how he lost Chanyeol. Thinking too much, not looking where he was going and now here he is, Do Kyungsoo completely lost in this big high school for rich people with more class and emptry rooms as his old school will ever dream of having.

Sighing loudly, Kyungsoo straightens his dress before walking down the hallway that doesn't seems to have an end. There are many doors, numbers and words but Kyungsoo can't find the one with the letters B 1.

That's his class, yes, a pretty good start for him who is not here because of his great academics. Well what can he do? Jongin had been the one giving him his new scheulder.

Kyungsoo still can't believe that his father agreed and let Jongin handle the issue with the molester by himself. Of course it is a test for the young Jongin. He should manage to do this on his own, make the school a better place but that is everything Kyungsoo has heard until now. It's like the school is not a good place to begin with and the Host members decided to change that. Slowly. Because in his first week being here, Kyungsoo has seen a lot of things that weren't quite inviting but also not deterrent. There is just that attitude of a few students, the way things whre handled with each other, the respect where is it? The richest got the attention and the chance to do extra work, to have better project possibilities and it isn't fair, not at all.

The only thing good is that the other students aren't much interested in other people but themselves. They didn't noticed Kyungsoo in his first week walking secretly around campus even if he is new and a new face always is given attention to. He had a hard time hidding but he did how he was told when he met up with Tao. Nobody questioned and nobody remembered him, maybe expect Byun Baekhyun.  The only person he has spoken with include the Host Club members, Tao and his roommate until now.

Byun Baekhyun is a boy that he sees often when he looks out of his dorm room window bored. He couldn't go out that much thw whole week because of obvious reason. How said, nobody should know he existed until he comes into the classroom with a wig, a dress and no voice.

He shouldn't be acting like this but Kyungsoo can't other but think about Baekhyun and the different girls that were by his side every single day. He has observed the boy and a little Kyungsoo felt like a creepy because his eyes automatically found Baekhyun in a crowd of people.

It is weird and Kyungsoo thinks he has a déjà vu everytime he sees him. It's like the first time he has seen Kai. No, it's Jongin now. Kyungsoo sees the difference from the reality he is facing and what he did face back then at the bar and it's the same with Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun is a real casanova, a womanizer in Kyungsoo's opinion. Every day an other girl is on his side, clinging onto his arm and laughing with him when they walk towards the park that is surrounding the dorms. Kyungsoo doesn't knows what they are doing there and he definitely doesn't wants to find out but he still questions the seen and thinks about it. He asked Joonmyun once about the young boy he has sorted out as a womanizer but his roommate says that Baekhyun is a nice boy, very friendly and understanding.

It's different from what Kyungsoo sees but maybe he is wrong so he doesn't really pays much mind to Baekhyun anymore but watching he still does him. Not thinking because his mind is already filled with other stuff but seeing Byun Baekhyun so open minded, heart warming with a smile and a shrill laugh made Kyungsoo feel like an outstander that he really had been those six days.

Now he is free to go and not forced to sit in his room 24/7. It's nice, no lessons in material-arts, manners or private tuition in lecture, math and chemistry. Subjects Kyungsoo is not really good at and of course Jongin has to know. He has a freaking file about him with his whole information and more in it.

Walking through another hallway, Kyungsoo thinks about Baekhyun again. Chanyeol has said that he would be in their class, that Kyungsoo shouldn't go close to him because Baekhyun is a smart , notice when someone lies pretty easily and he has seen Kyungsoo more than once. He doesn't knows but he is already suspicious, just by seeing Joonmyun around with a taller dude than the first day.

Baekhyun could be a nuisance.

Kyungsoo thinks so too but he can't say it out loud because something keeps him back, away from speaking loudly about the topic 'Byun Baekyhun' with Chanyeol or the others. There is something tense when it comes to the boy, Kyungsoo has not figured out why but the older male has something that the Host Club members don't like.

"Hey you, are you lost?"

"Hey you. Are you alright?"

Kyungsoo turns to the unfamiliar voice and there stands a male, right in front of him, his nose almost touching his chest. He would have shrieked but then he reminds himself to keep quiet. He is supposed to be mute, so there is no sound coming out of his mouth, biting his poor tongue instead.

Nodding his head yes, Kyungsoo bites his lower lip after he calmes down from the little heart attack. He looks up at the strange male's face and sees a very handsome boy look down at him with a frown decorating his good looking features.

"Can't you speak?", the male says randomly and Kyungsoo is relieved the boy even thought about it or rather said it out loud then he immediately nods his head wildely. Yes, Yes I am mute so help me!

"Oh really know? My luck then...", the boy says, while rubbing his temples. What is that supposed to mean?

"Well, I am Lim Hyunsik. It is really nice meeting you. Do you have anything on you, so that I can help you find your first class?", the nice male namens Hyunsik asks and I am more than happy. It's a little bit weird to find a student that is actually nice to a stranger. Baekhyun and Hyunsik are the only ones Kyungsoo has met so far in this this school who would help others on their own will but he can't just believe that this whole school has his bad sides. Of course a few students from rich classes wouldn't immediately jump in the situation and help a foreign boy- scratch that- girl out of her misery and Luhan, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin and it, even Sehun and Kris would come and give him a hand. Almost eleven people and that are a lot with Tao, Joonmyun and Jongin included.

And besides, maybe the good pupils have all classes now anyway.

Nodding his head again, Hyunsik smiles before he stretches out his hand, waiting.

Kyungsoo quickly looks in his small backpack that Luhan has lent him and finds his scheduler. Good he has grabbed it before he left hurriedly out of his dorm room.

He hands it over to Hyunsik and the boy studies the plan for a moment before smiling and waving at Kyungsoo to follow him in the direction that Kyungsoo has walked from. The both are silent, of course with Kyungsoo being not the best partner to hold a conversation.

The young student sighs in relief when he sees a very big sign where B 1 is written in big black letters. It's his homeroom and he is very thankful to Hyunsik who only smiles at him, showing his with teeth.

"Alright, then I will leave you alone now... Hopefully we meet again, you're a cute one Soora.", he says before waving and walking away.

Where does he knows my name from?

After watching Hyunsik walk down the corridor, Kyungsoo rolles his eyes and facepalms himself. "He sitll has my scheulder.", he mutters quietly under his breath, sighing loudly. Kyungsoo turns his head towards the door, annoyed at himself but Jongin just has to give him a new one now that he doesn't knows which classes to attend next.

He huffs and orders his hair before he stares at the door knob in front of him. This is the door where he has to be the next month and find out who the harrasser of the girls is. Hopefully he finds it out quickly, maybe he finds him even this week and then he can be a boy again, go to school normally like every other student and just be himself. He doesn't wants to act anymore even if he didn't even started yet.

Knocking on the door with his hand Kyungsoo sighs once again. He needs to calm down and do this. The teachers know everything about him being mute and that he won't be a proper student to the begin with but then again Kyungsoo got the mission to be an model student. Something that is quite impossible for him to do but he needs to try anyway.

The door opens after a while and a woman stands in front of Kyungsoo, glasses on, in a suit dressed and Kyungsoo can guess that this is going to be his homeroom teacher. He smiles and the woman smiles warmly back, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the classroom excitedly.

"So how I already announced we have a new class mate! Are you excited? She is-"

"Oh my god, she is so cute~", comes a voice from the back and giggles are heard right after. The girls start to ask questions and raise their hands so high that it looks like a few are going to fall off of their chairs but it all is done with so much elegance that Kyungsoo can just watch them shocked and more than with surprise.

He thought he wouldn'd be liked, thought that his first day he would be alone and try to mix with the students a little because nobody took notice of him until now but this class is definitely not how he expected it to be. They are all smiling, even the boys don't have those creepy grins like Kyungsoo has seen them wearing on the first day he walked through the school halls. He wis relieved but his new classmates were so excited that their home room teacher couldn't even answer one question without being interrupted. She hasn't even introduced him probably yet and the girls and boys start to make their comments about the girl who stood frozen in front.

"Stop this chattering now! Mrs. Lee I thought you have your class under controll or was I fooling myself all the time?", another voice mixes in the mass of students. It falls silent for a moment and Kyungsoo who has looked at his fingers that played with the rim of his uniform dress, glanced up. He knew the voice all too well, having talked with the man who is right now wearing a neon pink suit for many times.

Kyungsoo has a hard time controlling his laugher when he sees the principal Mr. Kim enter the room, said suit with matching earings in his ears and his brown hair styled in an elvis haircut. Kyungsoo has thought that the man can't surprise him anymore but his taste in suits is incridible and he looks more than just funny but young. He isn't the only one who wants to laugh. A few giggles are heard but most of the students are looking with bored eyes at Mr. Kim, probably already used to his weird decision in clothes and hair styles.

"SHUT UP!", he barks and stomps his foot into the ground like a kid would do but it works. The class stays silent for the time being and Mr. Kim smiles at Mrs. Lee and Kyungsoo with a warm smile, 180 degree change of personality. The child changes to a man with a straight back, mature face which holds a smile so blending that Kyungsoo wants to close his eyes.

"So how Mrs. Lee probably already said, this is your new classmate. Her name is Do Soora and I would like you to be as nice and considerate as possible towards her. She is mute and still in her 'trying phase'.", Mr. Kim makes quotation marks at his last words and a few giggles are heard once again. Mr. Kim doesn't stops to smile when he continues.

"She will choose her school after a few weeks from now on and I, of course hope she choses our school.", Mr. Kim says, patting the shy girls back. 

The class answered all at the same time "We will sir! Yes sir!" and Mr. Kim nods his head in approval.

"Soora I'm sorry but you have to sit in between the boys side. We don't have any free seats in the girls row but I think you don't will have any problems, our boys are the most gentlemen.", Mr. Kim must have been joking than the girls all start to giggle and whisper to each other again. 

A few boys groan in embarrassment but Kyungsoo doesn't bothers much because his assigned seat is right in front of Byun Baekhyun. The boy he has watched form his window, the boy who has captured his interest but looks as if he is suspicious already.

"All right. Please sit down and I will leave you now to two hour exciting math lesson. Mrs. Lee I am counting on you." and with that said, the director went out of the room with a playfuly wave and wink that has a few girls melt in their chairs.

Ignoring the things happening around him, Kyungsoo makes with heavy steps his way over and sits down quietly. He isn't much separated from the girls that are all situated on the left in the room where the door and a small closet is standing which holds their belongings. The boys have the windows, beautiful view and the most enjoy it more than to listen to the teacher. He sits right in the middle, Baekhyun right behind followed with two other male students that whisper with girls who won't stop looking at him. Kyungsoo shivers but then he turns his attention to the back where his lost guide's seat is.

Park Chanyeol is seated right beside Baekhyun and looks apologically at Kyungsoo, hands clasped together and lips mothing a sorry because he left the small boy behind and he came 20 minutes too late. Kyungsoo smiles lightly and his eyes glance at Baekhyun who doodles in his notebook absentmindedly not even looking up. Kyungsoo's heart beat a few times faster, eyes casting down when he notices that Baekhyun isn't interested in him and he looks back at the front with disappointment. Why does his chest hurt suddenly so much? 

Kyungsoo could here the girls beside him talk quietly with each other, it distracted him a little bit while he clenches the fabric above his heart and sighs silently, sinking a little bit in his seat. The girls won't stop giggling and they make lame jokes with each other as the lesson continued as if nothing even happened.

They say things about his appearance that would make Kyungsoo laugh out loud if he isn't playing mute and cared at the moment. He still smiles a little, biting his lips because they complimented him a lot but on the other hand he isn't beautiful in real life or cute, shy or innocnet. He has seen stuff they won't even dream at night in their whole life off. He heard things and fighted through the life of a commoner without a penny left to enjoy. Kyungsoo frowns when he hears one of the girls guess about his family issues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter