o.2

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forced I

“Food you saved for later
In my refrigerator
It's been too long since later never came...”

 

Do Kyungsoo

When I was done studying for my first day, I asked Luhan why he is sleeping in the music club room. I had been curious from moment one when I mistook the living boy with a porcelain doll. He had sat here, motionless and I first thought someone had lost the human sized doll in the music club room but who would forget to take something so big and obvious with him?

I was rather relieved when I found out the creepy doll was a living human being, he scared the out of me because my very first thought was nothing nice. Like what erts attend this school, please? But Luhan is a male student who just has a very beautiful doll like face, clean and pale skin without a flaw expect of a tiny scar under his bottom lip and he owns lifeless eyes that had scared me the most but the older is nice and his body is warm next to mine, I don't have to fear him.

He talks a lot but I can get used to his voice. He is someone who doesn't immediately annoys me just by looking at him for a second time. He lets me do my work, helps me when I ask him something but expect that Luhan doesn't interfers with my life and decision. It's a nice change and I think I could become good friends with the doll face.

"You know, I like to sing very much.", Luhan states and I can only smile because we have a hobby that we share. It's nice to find someone right at the first day who shares a interest with you.

"I like it too, but I am not very good.", I voice and Luhan chuckles.

"I don't know. You look like someone who is pretty good at singing and any art to be honest.", Luhan shares his opinion and I try to hide my grin. Yes, yes he is right my singing is first class, my voice is unique and I made my money with the gift to show off what I got. It's nothing I need to be proud of but I still am, nobody can take me that feeling and the experience I made in my old days... that are now over because of a particular male I don't want to name.

"...but this isn't the music club anymore.", Luhan says now, bringing me back to my senses and I look over to him. The boy looks around the room and I do the same, wondering silently what he meant by that.

The piano is still standing there, clean from any dust. There are notes as if someone just played on it, there are also posters of classical musicians, notes, pictures of various instruments but the atmosphere doesn't feels right. Too many comfortable and inviting couches decorate the room and tables, vases with fresh flowers and empty cups of tea are standing everywhere, rest of sweets lay around and it smells not only after the flowers but an forced scent of expensive parfum is in the air.

I frown at that. i had smelled it before but now it's more dominting. I wasn't aware of my surroundings, I just fixed my eyes on my study and Luhan who helped me friendly and detailed. Leaning over a little, I can smell woman perfum on Luhan's uniform shirt and I wonder how it got there. What did he do alone in an empty room with many female students? How I know that more as one student was in this club room? Because there are a lot of different scents in the air that are mixed to one that is making me want to sneeze. It makes me nauseous.

It's really weird that I only noticed it now, perhaps I am used to the smell already. In the bars and restaurants I worked in part time, there always were a lot of women and men enjoying themselves. There were fancy dressed and styled, the all had a different odor and when you are on a stage, looking over the mann of people you note everything happening down there.

"So it really isn't a music room? What a pity, I think it is here very beautiful but the smell-", I voice, waving my hand in front of my face, nose to be exact. It doesn't really helps but it causes Luhan laugh at my action. He ruffles my hair, something I actually don't like at all but he doesn't knows so I let it slip.

"Oh don't be upset we have music events and if you're good at singing you can join our team! We could always need some new recruits! You're really handsome but adorable at the same time.", Luhan suggests and I frown a little bit more then until now he hasn't once said what for a club is held in the former music one. I mean the woman smell says a lot, the many couches, the flowers, the tea and the sweets but it can't be what I think it is because this is a respectable school... expect of the principal because the man is not to take serious at all. He is more child than his own son.

"You haven't said what for a club his held here yet.", I remind him and Luhan smiles, it's faked and his eyes cast down to my stomache before he looks up again. "If you search for singers... the looks don't usually counts. The voice must be more important, right?" I will not moan or something to please people.

"Yeah sure but you have to be good looking to attract people, don't you?", Luhan explainswhile he swings his arm around mys houlder and looks straight ahead to the front door. Is he waiting for someone?

"Yes, that's true.", because it really is. I have much enough of knowledge and experience to talk about those kind of things. Nobody likes to look at a person who has an amazing voice but doesn't looks as great. I had to learn it the hard way but everything went fine after I changed and became the person I am today. It's no use but everyone changes once or twice because they want to fit in like I want to right now. There is no place for arrogant behavior, for cold glares and words towards co workers and friends who get more and more annyoing the more you get prominent and famous. It's the second time I need to try and match with the standands. I can only hope that it won't be as difficult and heart breaking at this time around.

Acting innocnet, shy and frightened it's nothing I ever wanted to go back to. If I had known what would be asked from me, I would have never changed in the first place. Maybe I should have stayed hismelf loyal all along. I haven't liked my sarcastic self at first. This arrogant behavior towards others even my parents found me too much of a to deal with.

And just because once I cared about someone strange, someone I thought was going to die right in front of my eyes, I am now in this unexpected situation. I am being forced to fit in and act out a play that shows people my good, friendly, lovely and adorable side. How Luhan has described me so nicely. So it works out, maybe I can go back to the past and be myself freely again without to lock it up deep inside but it will probably take a while to gain trust and show my true self to others.

"Hyung?", I try to get Luhan's attention back.

"Hmm? What is it? Something wrong?", Luhan asks a little bit concerned. He raises his eyebrow, looking at me questioning and I bite my lip. I am going to be blund now. I need friends, rich as that. Without any I won't come far, I won't survive with all those erts running around,

Joonmyun and Tao are already my friends from what I noticed they're pretty open minded guys and they easily got along with each other. I have their phone numbers, promised them to cook them a meal (because I am the only one able to make a decent dish) and we are on the same floor, next door neighbors. I think we can get along well because they aren't rich like me, they don't have prejudices at least not that I know but today is only the first day. So much can still happen, hopfully only positive things.

"Let's be friends?", I blurt out stupidly and I want to facepalm myself. I get disracted so easily by other topic I tend to forget my surroundings and to thin about what I am saying. It's the worst, a bad habit but that I never could change.

Looking up from my hands and into Luhan's face, I can see the olders sparkling eyes. He grins widely and creepy but when he hugs me and says: 'of course, let's be friends Soo~', I don't mind his weird facial expression anymore. I hug him back a little awkward. Honestly, I am not used to too much skinship but let's just pretend that it's fine, it's only for a moment anway.

"You're really so cute! It's weird to say that out loud. I think I keep those things to myself, should I?"; Luhan starts to ramble and he reminds me a little of an old friend of mine I had in kindergarden. It's only a weak memory and I don't the boys name or can see his face all too clearly but his behavior, his attitude towards others has some similarities with luhan. I don't know Luhan all too well but he seems nice and like a talkactive and clingy guy.

"YAH! What are you two doing?", yells a deep voice and it causes Luhan to jump away from me with a worried look in his widened eyes. A second later after he seems to recognize the voice and sees the person who had called in the first place, Luhan huffs and rolls his eyes.

Looking in the direction where I suppose the person is standing, I see a tall and blond dyed boy in a loose uniform shirt without the blue jacket on in the door frame of the club. The boy pants as if he ran a marathon, cheeks red, eyes wide like Luhan's had been a moment before and I can't stop but think that the both boys look oddly similar.

"Oh Sehun...", Luhab mumbles and I don't know if he just groaned or the boys surname is actually 'Oh'.

"Yah answer me, who are you?", the crazy panting boy asks me when he comes closer and grabs my wrist into his sweaty and sticky hand. He pulls me to a standing position but Luhan takes my other wrist and pulls as well. I feel like a ragdoll between the two and I absolutely can't comprehend what's going on.

"W-what's going on?", I ask but they don't seem to hear me. It's the worst, my arm hurts. Am I surrounded by kids? Why are they acting like this? Luhan and me just hugged for a brief minute, why is this stranger so against me touching Luhan? Is he even against it? Are they together maybe? Like boyfriends or something? But why does Luhan reek of women's perfurm an the other after men cologne? Huh? That doesn't makes sense.

"Hyung? Who is this?", I asks when the stranger stops pulling and sits down next to Luhan who huffs. The older rolls his eyes before fixing them on me again and smiles. "An idiot so please ignore him.", Luhan mutters and the so called idiot looks over Luhan's shoulder to me with a frown on his now pale face.

"And who is he, LuLu?", the boy says and I am a ittle confused. He hasn't even complained about Luhan calling him an idiot... so maybe he really is one? Or just a smart who gives rudeness no mind.

"This is Do Kyungsoo, one of the new lovely students. Now shut up Sehun!", Luhan hisses the last words and I am pretty sure by now that the both can't stand each other at all. They bicker like an old married couple, Luhan looks more than annoyed and Sehun just looks bored.

"But what is he doing here?", I ask and Luhan frowns at my question before turning to Sehun who smiles sheepishly. "That I also want to know. Didn't you leave like two hours ago?"

"Yes, I did but I forgot my jacket and I got a message from Jongin to come and help him hold you down."

"What the-?"

"Queenie, Queen!", then someone starts to shout and Luhan flinches in his seat, Sehun snickering and I can only watch them both with wide eyes. They're just plain weird, I want to leave this place immediately. It can't get any worst but I thought wrong, then in the next second the front door of the club is slammed open and the boy I really don't want to see another time, comes in with a cheeky and bright smile on his thick lips. When he sees me, his face drops.

He doesn't looks as surprised to see me like in the hallway before but he still looks a little bit frozen, or should I say nervous?

I am not certain but now he is alone, no handsome dimple boy is behind him smiling knowingly at everything and everyone. The boy has given me goosebumps before. It's good now because I can't see him anyway.

"Holy maria. What's going on in here? No costumers at all? Where've gone the girls?", Kai asks confused when he looks at the both boys beside me. He looks concerned about something but I don't know why he is. What does he means with 'where are the girls, costumers' anyway?

"Oh my god! What are you doing here, I didn't see you there before?", Kai suddenly says and I am a bit worried about his eyes sight. He has looked straight at me when he called 'Queen! Queen!' in a really loud and silly manner. Maybe he went blind but then why the hell isn't he tripping over his own damnit two left feet?

"I should be asking you that! Why do I have to meet you here again?!", and I stand up to face Kai, the boy who fainting in one of those fancy restaurants I worked at. Not even thank you did he say and only disappeared like that, writing me a e-mail who stood I should be changing school this semester. What the hell is wrong with him? He destroys my life and he doesn't gives a about it!

"You know each other Jongin?"

"Jongin?", what's with the name? Is Kai some kind of nickname or what? But even his father calls him Kai... what's with that?

"Well... yeah somehow.", Kai or better Jongin states, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He annoys me already and I just want to slap him in his too handsome face.

"I tried really hard to ignore you.", I say before I sit down again, getting my stuff into my bag because I don't want to be in a room for too long with Jongin. It's getting more awkward, I am here because of him and the principal said I should look after him from time to time and stay close. The man doesn't knows what he is saying. At first I thought Kai was nice looking and a friendly boy, so I helped him out but then I get yelled at and he is a complete son of a . No thanks I don't need someone like that in my life, not anohter time, no thank you very much!

Luhan blinks at my action and grabs my wrist before I can get out of here. I look over at him and his big doe eye lare questioning me, wanting answers but I can't breath the same air as Kai or Jongin... whatever.

"Let me go Hyung. I don't want to be here with him.", I say and point at who I actuall mean. Kai looks as lost as Luhan does, eyes full with concern but his arms are crossed over his chest as if he didn't cared. He watches me overreact as if it is nothing and he still hasn't apologized for his rudeness that night.

"I knew this fragile boy has fire."

"I'm not fragile, you ."

"Calm down and it's not , it is the .", Sehun now says and I facepalm myself. I am surrounded by lunatics.

"Now what are you doing here? I thought you were on your way to the other side of the building!", I ask Kai who only sighs. My backpack is still on the floor, gancing at it I have a chance to grab it and make a dash out of the room but Luhan has to let me go first. Why does he keeps holding my hand?

"I was but it has been two hours already and Lay is now searching for the harras- A-anyway what are you doing here?", Kai says, making me concerned because did I hear just right? Like honestly?

"A what? Harasser? Here in this school? Can I possibly help-?", I am so stupid, of course I don't  want to help.  We stare at each other until Luhan interrups out battle of eye contact and I almost had won... *sigh*

"Jongin what did you want from me. You said I should wait for you to finish and now the brat here-", Luhan points at Sehun, "told me that he needed to hold me down? For what, you don't wanna me or anything right?"

"That was a bad move Lulu. I think that isn't such a bad idea but we should think of who goes first-"

"Shut your dirty mouth! Can't I make a simple homo joke to ease the ing mood? You make me sick with that attitude of yours. Go away and piss on some tree or something!"

"Lulu I am not a dog.", Sehun simply states as if Luhan hasn't noticed that yet.

"Stop with those fights. I can't hear it anymore. Sehun really just shut up for a second,  will ya? I have an idea how we can catch the molester and there for I need you Luhan-hyung."

"Then let's do it!", Luhan says cheerfully, clapping his hands and smiling brightly. How can he be so happy? He doesn't even knows what Kai has planned...

"Alright~ I've prepared a dress that will fit you just in the right places!", Kai says before clapping his own hands in excitment.

"Jongin... I am not going to cross dress.", the oldest blinks, mouth open as he stares Jongin down. His stare is cold like before, his attitude changes so quickly it makes me a little anxious because the once friendly and sincer boy  I got to know suddenly disappeared. And why does he still calls Kai, Jongin? If Kai is a nickname then shouldn't Luhan as Kai's friend call him like that? Even his god damn it father does that...

"I would like to see you as a girl again. You looked really pretty back than.", Sehun commentes, dreamily staring into space. I seriously don't want to know what he imagines at the moment. Eww... such a ert.

"You're gross! Stop looking like a love struck jerk!", Luhan nods immediately at my words, grinning at me. He probably ignored the love and struck part. Yes, yes, Luhan seems a little oblivious to me.

"And now to you Jongin. I definitely won't do anything like that ever again beside I don't have time to act like a girl anyways. I have lovely customers, who come everyday just to see me as a man.", Luhan tries to make himself clear.

"They can come to me instead. I would be honored if I got the chance to please them. I don't think that is the problem here.", Jongin argues and it only confuses me more and more. I really need to go now. They talking so weird stuff, like Kai wants to please the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter