o.8

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playing Cards

"I need a voice to echo, I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero, is it you?"

 

The next day

Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he keeps is gaze down his lap, hands crushing the soft fabric of his dress. He tries hard not to look at the others around him and practicular at Lhan, the Host who he and his girlfriends where now visiting after the last classes had ended.

The chinese boy is right now entertaining Kyugsoo's friends with his charm and cute personality but that isn't what made Kyungsoo want to disappear. It is the unessicary attention he got from Luhan and his new friends who couldn't stop speaking about him in high standards. Luhan will smile and nod, ask question as if he didn't knew a single thing about the girl, Do Soora although he knew more than any of the said girl's friends.

At the opposite of the small but comfortable table, Kyungsoo is feeling sick. The room feels suddenly so hot, his clothes are gluing to his skin and the wig is almost unbearable on his head, making him seem smaller with every seocnd the Victoria, Min and Amber would gush over him with the Host. They eat sweets from europe at the moment and Kyungsoo took one out of the sparkling glass bowl and stuffed it into his mouth, pouting. He doesn't wants to be here at the moment. Yesterday has been worst enough. He took a glance at his right, where a couch is located with Jongin and two foreign girls sitting down on. Kyungsoo has never seen those two and he is rather relieved that Chearin isn't here today. He feels not comfortable with her around and she is a beast in the inner even if she looks nice and charming to most of the members, Kyungsoo can't stand her. Dropping hot tea on his dress didn't made her popular in his eyes. He needed to pay for the cleaning after all.

Sighing, Kyungsoo looked up at Luhan who has started wispering in a foreign language to the two girls. It's chinese and Min pouts a little as she looks at the other three chuckling and munching on the sweets delicately, completely lost.

"What are you talking about?", Min now says, pouting a little bit more and Luhan smile brightens when he puts a sweet on her lips and she eats it with a giggle. The oldest male on the table has a bunny on his lap, playing with his ears and smiling so brightly, talking childishy to the girls who listen to everything he says. It's like a magic and Kyungsoo smiles a little a Luhan's behavior. He doesn't knows the man much, has met him only four weeks ago and Luhan always acted manly, at least matured when they were together alone. It's a nice change to the see older act like this with his costumers and Kyungsoo can't other than to listen attentively to the chinese words as well.

But that didn't last long, ugly thoguth inwarding his mind as he started to think about what is going to happen soon enough. He will someday (hopefully soon) find out about the molester, get him locked away if even better. It's just a question of time and Kyungsoo is ready for it but then there is the happy ending after he won't have. What will he do if his job is done and he can go back to his real self? What is he supposed to act like?

Life seems normal now, with a dress a wig that makes him look so weird in his own eyes but he got used to it and now he doesn't knows if it's such a good idea to go back to his normal sefl, being a male and attend this school as if he didn't walked around one mouth in girls clothes. Won't they remember him? See the similarities he has with Do Soora? The girl who has been mute all the time and disappeared just like that?

Sitting here in the Host Club and being cooed at by everyone, being touched, sweet promises whispered in his sensitive ears, trying to get him to play those childish games and eat too sweet baked cake, Kyungsoo doesn't know what he is going to do if that all disapears.

He has lost so much in those two weeks, clothed as a girl. There is no going back, nobody will turn time just to let him be his own self anymore. He is to blame for this and he can't get out of this situation, only when he finds out who the molester identity is and he is far from that. The things he knows will help him but until now, there has been no one who looked at him more than friendly or with envy. Nothing unusually happened around him when you ignore the Chearin incident yesterday and the weird things he himself has done with Joonmyun and Jongin.

He is such a men eater. Kyungsoo wants to die.

"Soora is everything alright?", a quiet voice asks and Kyungsoo flinches before looking up. He knows what they all see when they fous their attention to him. His cheeks are probably a bright shade of red and his eyes are so big as if he stands there on the lines and a train comes his way. He looks quickly down his lap and bites his lower lip in embarrassment. The yong boy starts to feel weird when all the attention is on him. He doesn't understands why he suddenly became this shy, he has sung in front of a lager audience and yet he wants to melt in a buddle of goo and be ignored.

"Soora-ssi, isn't it?", he hears an aweful familiar voice ask him and Kyungsoo looks up at Luhan and nods his head.

"You know, she can't speak.", Victoria voices once again and sighs sadly as she watches her friend squirm in the seat opposite of Luhan's. 

"So it's true then.", Luhan says with a smile on his beautiful face, what makes Kyungsoo want to chuckle. The boy is so good at acting and Kyungsoo admires him a little for it.

Luhan sits back in his seat, stuffed toy pressed to his chest as he watches Soora in her own seat. He waves over to Chen's and Minseok's shared table and the both boys take the hands of two beautiful girls and lead them towards Luhan's table with questioning eyes.

"We should play. Soora-ssi looks a little uncomfortable around here.", Luhan suggests and the girls nod their heads eagerly, a few clapping their hands and giggle at Luhan's suggestion. "Let's play!", their say and not notice Luhan's  eyes never leaving Chen's and the boy knows what the older is planning. Grinning brightly, Chen let's go of the girls hand before turning to Minseok who looks at him with wide eyes.

"I need to quickly go get something Hyung. Don't miss me too much, yeah?", he coos at the older, holding the slightly shorter's chin up with his fingertip and Minseok melts in his touch pouting and puffing his cheeks out in protest. "Don't leave me Jongdae~ah! You know I will miss you terribly."

"Don't. I would want to stay with you if I could and I will miss you too but I need to go.", Chen continues the play and the girls look at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped at the close and lovely display in front of them.

"I will get lonley.", Minseok voice is decreased to a whisper but it's loud enough for the girls to hear and their blush at the sight of the both males when their face gets closer and closer as if they will kiss any moment but that won't happen, ever. To Chen's despair.

"You have a wonderful lady beside you. I am sure you won't feel too lonely without me being there."

"I will, I will~ Nobdoy can ever replays you Jongdae~ah.", Minseok eagerly says, clunching on the youngers fabric frantically as if he never wants to let Chen go and you easily can see how much Chen is enjoy this. Kyungsoo himselfs sees the love in Chen's eyes, the smirk when he sees the older melt against his lean body and it's hard to not gag. The both are over doing this way too much but the girls seem to enjoy the brotherly love displaying in front of them although the both so called Twin's aren't even related by blood.

"Chen would you please.... Now?", Luhan finally interfers and Chen nods his head, seperating himself from Minseok's grasp much too dramatically but nobody seems to mind but to give all therr attention to the pouting bun that is now left alone.

Gross, Kyungsoo mentally mutters to himself, eyes closed as he listens quietly to the encouragements towards Minseok. "Your other half certainly comes back soon."; "Don't worry so much oppa~"; "We are here for you., and so on and so on.

No way that the Twins get their attention through this bad acting, right?

"Uh... If I may ask Luhan-ssi, what for a game do you want to play?", Krystal suddenly asks and the table grows quiet for a split second.

"Oh, I forgot you're here the first time!", Victoria exclaims and Kyungsoo hears Luhan chuckle.

"Oh you are but you are so pretty and beautiful! What is your name again?", the host asks in a cute voice, clapping his hands with a bright smile that makes all the girls pay attention to only him, even Krystal get's flustered by his charms and the both start a conversation.

Minseok doesn't seems to mind that the attention is now all reserved for the cute chinese boy. He is too focues on his own rant about his so called other half, Chen that he doesn't even notice Kyungsoo questioning stare at his figure.

Perhaps Minseok doesn't likes all this gay play? He seems not that into it from the start and Kyungsoo thinks he needs to talk to the senior when the time comes.

"Luhannie, say what do we are about to play?", Amber now asks, a hand supporting her chin when she looks at the feelow chinese tranfer student. He smiles at her and looks up from the table when he hears footsteps aproach them.

"You will see soon enough. I learnt something new.", Luhan exclaims with a mysterious sparkle in his eyes when he watches Chen walk towards hisr table with a small box in hand.

"Here Luhan I brought it!", Chen calls like a puppy and places the beautiful  but old box down the table in front of the Queen who smiles up at the younger and mumbes a thanks. "So I learnt from a good friend how to lay cards. I want to try it out, who wants first?"

"Me! Me!"

"No me!"

"Stop I am frist, I never am."

"What's with Soora-ssi? Do you want to try it too?", Luhan interferes the arguing girls who pout but nod their heads in agreement. Soora should interact with Luhan a little bit more, he is too cute and lovely to be ignored and that is all Soora does in their eyes.

"Soora come on. It will be fun.", Min say, elbowing her friend who shakes his head lightly.

"Don't be a party pooper Soora."

"Look Luhan looks close to crying!", Victoria all but screams, craddling Luhan's head to her chest and caressing his honey colored hair.

"Don't be upset Hannie~ Soora of course will play with you, right Soora?", Amber says, patting the boys shoulder to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter