o.9

Seoul High Class Host Club *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Consulation


"Somebody speak to me, because I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me, I'm overwhelmed..."

Two days later

The twins of the Host Club didn't got their name because their mother is the same but because the both know each other since a young age and are so close nobody can tear them apart anymore. Their relationship is strong, loving, caring and for outstanders it might seem romantic, all those hands holding, sweet glances and fish faces their do to each other but it's all a show and sometimes it's to piss the other off, because Minseok or better Xiumin hates it all.

Chen is the opposite, he likes it. He likes to annoy and make fun of the senior, not only because the younger knows he hasn't much time left until his best friends has to leave for china and lead his family business. It's also because Chen, no Kim Jongdae has taking a liking to his best friend and that a little bit more than only brotherly love can describe it. Everyone sees it expect of those who don't want to see and to this category belongs Minseok.

Actually, the uncertainness about the other's feelings makes Chen mad. He does so much, tries so hard but Minseok never has acknowledged his feelings. He seems to over look it and that's the reason why Chen insists of trying. But then again, there is this thing about Minseok. He doesn't likes gays. Actually the senior hates them and once he even offened Sehun. From then on he never talked a word to the maknae again, avoiding him and only looking at the boy when necessary.

Chen doesn't wants this to happen to him. He wants their friendship to remain but he wants this feeling out of his system, wants to tell it openly to the other and not get rejected and hit right in the face for this 'joke'. Than that's what it will be when he confesses his true feelings. A joke to Kim Minseok who will laugh it off and avoid him until he graduates and doesn't has to see him again.

"Are you day dreaming again?", Minseok asks him when he sits down on Chen's desk. Chen is in his classroom, waiting for the next lesson to begin and Minseok will spend the small break with him like he always does to keep his other half company. It feels nice and Chen pouts at the senior who brightly smiles back and pinches his cheek. "You look like a duck when you pout like this."

"I don't~ Stop doing that Minnie-", Chen groans, brushing the others hands of his cheeks that redden from the touch. 

Minseok's face goes blank by the nickname and his eyes grow sad when he shakes his head, Chen immediately feels sorry and wants to apologize but he keeps quiet when he sees the older sigh and rub his temples. "Don't say that name. You know that Sohee.. only...", he mutters and Chen knows what he means, so he pats the others knee without saying anything anymore.

Sohee has been his close friend as well, Chen knows about the misfortune the both real siblings have left in the past, what Minseok has went through and he feels sorry. He really does but now he is there for the older. He will protect him and will care until Minseok breaks down from the memory and hold him tight in his arms. Waiting to be accepted patiently, because that's all left for him to do. 

"I am sorry Minseok.", Chen says and Minseok smiles while nodding his head in a sad manner. "I know, it's just still fresh and... the memory of her is still lingering in my mind and it hurts being reminded.", the senior explains, jumping of the desk and sitting down on the empty chair beside Chen's.

They are watched. The female students in Chen's class, are observing their every move. It's a little bit scary but the both young boys are used to it already. Being in the Host Club and in the center of attention all the time is nothing new anymore.

Sometimes Chen wishes to be a normal student. To not be friends with Kim Jongin and get dragged in the club activities without his approval. He wants to be with Minseok and spend his time with the older but that isn't even possible because for some time Minseok keeps the distance intact between them and it hurts. So much, Chen sometimes doesn't knows what to say when they are alone in a room.

"Say, do you know what's wrong with Jongin lately? He acts really strange.", Minseok changes the topic and Chen gladly smiles when the awkwardness flies out of the window, that's how he likes it. Those awkward moments are there but Minseok always makes it better. There is no long silence between them and they can talk about everything, just not about practicular feelings towards each other. If Chen remembers right the only time Minseok has ever said that he likes him was when he was twelve and Minseok fourteen years old.

Chen remembers this day like it has been yesterday. The tears, the sobs and the warm body pressed so desperately against his small frame, seeking for comfort a twelve years old couldn't offer. He doesn't regrets it but those feeling that over came him that one time stuck with him like a leech attached to his skin, his blood until his body feels dry and numb.

It's so hard but Chen still continued and he won't stop as long as Minseok is by his side.

"No I don't know what's with him. He is out of the ordinary like always, I believe.", he answers Minseok who nods his head at his answer.

"You're right, I just asked because Jongin gets lately messages all too often and I thought maybe you know something."

"He gets? Maybe it's him again. You know the both don't like each other at all."

"Yeah prehaps it's only that. I haven't seen him in a while. Do you think he wil come back to Seoul someday?", Minseok asks, pouting when he remembers the past where he and Sohee still played with the other two boys happily and without a care in the world on the school grounds.

"He is with his mother in the U.S. Seriously I don't think he will come back. Jongin and he fought pretty bad. Theyneed some more time to sort this out.", Chen says and Minseok nods his head again when he hears the first bell ring.

"I better go back to my class. See you in lunch break.", the senior says, patting Chen's head while going past him to the front door of the room. Chen waits for the other to turn around like he always does with a bright smile and a small wave but Minseok is out of his sight in seconds. The said action never being made.

Biting his lower lip, Chen tries to concentrate on the next lesson he has and he is more than happy when lunch break has come and he can met up with his friends and stop thinking about math formulas and problems. Before he makes his way out of his classroom, Jongin comes jogging up to him with a small note in his hand.

"Hey, ChenChen- *pant* can you give this to Soo? Ah and we have a meeting after club activity, it's urgent. Everyone should be there when I come. I need to go now, sorry, busy.", Jongin says waving his phone in the air as if to tell the other he was waiting for a important call or message.

"What do I get in return?", Chen asks his dongsaeng with a wicked smile. He already knows how the younger male will answer and laughs when he hears the three words escape Jongin's mouth.

"An asskick less."

"Serioulsy? I thought I am your favorite Hyung?", Chen jokes, when he turns the folded piece of paper in his hands and examines the flawless letter carefully.

"No Minseok and Kris are my favorite Hyungs. They are at least usefull.", Jongin answers truthfully and Chen's heart sinks but he doesn't shows it and smiles up at the younger who's cheeks are lightly reddened.

"That old, faced grandpa? Really? That hurts.", he says in a playful tone, holding his chest and making sad puppy eyes that bring the tanned male to laugh loudly and melodically.

"It's the truth Hyung. I can't be lying, can I? And Kris Hyung isn't a grandpa. His btich face is his charm, he is cute like that.", Jongin says before his phone starts to ring.

"Who's that?", Chen asks out of curiosity and Jongin sighs while staring on the screen of his new phone.

"My annoying other half."

Yawning for the nth time that day and supporting his head with his hands, Sehun glanced at the boy sitting next to him intensly. The cross dresser is looking kind of cute, right Sehun taste but the boy next to the doe eyed man is even more beautiful and mesmerizing.

The said acts like usually, smiling dazzlingly and talking attentively with Minseok and the new kid ZiTao about something sports related. Kyungsoo sits stiffly next to him, flushed cheeks and half closed eyes and he seems to space out a lot today.

It bothers Sehun, not that Kyungsoo is spacing out but because of Luhan. He doesn't understands why Do Kyungsoo gets to sit close to him, have an arm wrapped around his narrowed shoulder by the chinese male and get pushed into a lively conversation but not troubling to take place in it. Only answer ing a questions tthat is directly hrown at him. Luhan doesn't seems to mind that behaviour either, he only smiles everytime Kyungsoo looks lost up and around.

Why is the new one getting so much attention from his Hyung? Since the first day the new students arrived, Luhan acted strange around Do Kyungsoo. He seemed fully captured in the others presence and would always worry about him, only him. Maybe he saw the younger boy as a long lost young brother, both look cute and are quite mystrious in personallity but then again that were the only similarities. Sehun still saw the differences.

There is no one that can match with his Luhan but Sehun can't tell his favorite Hyung how he feels and what he thinks about him because Luhan hates him. Since the first day Luhan transfered to this school, he seemed to hate him without a reason. Sehun never heard it from Luhan himself he could only assume and he isn't making a good job. Luhan is not a hophopic like Minseok. The oldest out of the group isn't talking a single word with him, avoiding him with any costs and a little painful is that. Luhan is as nice and speaks to him, but his comments someone only show hatred and something other is lacing his smooth voice and his beautiful eyes when he stares the taller but younger man down.

Sehun doesn't wants to bother any of his Hyungs, he is the youngest with Jongin but it isn't the same. Jongin has more power, more character, more charisma and confidence than Sehun will ever have but they were friends at first sight. Sehun would even call them best friends but recently Jongin is acting strange and Sehun can't figure out why, something he should be able to sense and tell if he knew Jongin as good as he thinks he does. But he doesn't understands the slightly older boy lately anymore.

He will be looking on his phone with a wary look, disgusted even and Sehun is curious in what his friend is looking at but whenever he tries to seak a peak Jongin will turn him down and hide his phone quickly. It is strange and odd and for Sehun being a very close friend with Kim Jongin, the king of the Host Club, prince of Seoul High Class School and a lover to all who needed someone in thier life, he finds himself useless.

Jongin is always there for others but nobody is there for him if he needs a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to. He has secrets nobody knows about and sometimes when Sehun sees him wondering around the school grounds Jongin seems different to him. There are times where the king wears not his all happy smile, y wink that makes the female students faint, instead he only walks with a cold look down the almost empty halls to his fathers office. It's always his fathers office when Sehun sees him like that. It's strange and in those times Sehun never tries to approach his friend and talk to him, his dark aura and cold eyes making him shiver and avoid him completely. He will always be confused when he finds Kim Jongin in the Host Club after school that day and smile so brightly like he uses to do every normal day.

There is something wrong, more as wrong with his Hyungs but Sehun can't figure out what is bothering them all and he hates it.

Jongin can be troubled with something related with his phone. Not that the device is broken or anything, it seems to work just fine but with the texts and calls he receives all the time. Perhaps it also can have something to do with the new student Do Kyungsoo who seems to make everyone change to the worst. The boy really doesn't knows a thing. Since the first day, Sehun saw the doe eyed male he knew he is going to be trouble and bring only problems in his intact world.

Not only is he messing with his mind and give him wrong singnals he brings the others to do things their usually never would do. Just the example from Luhan is one.

The older doesn't likes to be touched by anyone expect his close friend Minseok, Jongin and how it seems now Do Kyungsoo.

Sehun has tried so many times to get near the older male in more simple ways than brushing his fingers against the others when he would give something to the older or visa versa, more than tripping to land on Luhan by 'accident' but his Hyung will always push him away and avoid him like any other person that isn't womanly but him more and with more protest and aggressiveness.

It confuses Sehun and he hates to be out of control and to not get what he wants because he is refused. He can't understand why Luhan does all this to him. The older knows he likes him, he knows he is gay and likes boys, Luhan is accepting that fact but that doesn't means he is nice and accepts Oh Sehun in that way.

"Where is he? We wait for half an hour already.", Sehun hears Luhan ask everyone and he looks up, turning his face to the beautiful male who has just spoken.

Everytime Sehun looks at Luhan he feels his chest ache, feels his cheeks heat up and his hands grow sweaty and start to tremble. It's nothing, he tells himself but deep down he knows it's because Luhan is his everything, the sun that brights his day, his mood when he feels down, his confidence when a small and innocent compliment is made. Sehun can clearly see wihout a flaw when it comes to Luhan, at least he hopes so. Because of Luhan he is able to make it in this school, to keep going and enjoy because being openly gay has his disadvantages and advantages.

"I don't know either. He said it was urgent. We have something to discuss or such but he didn't explain more detailed.", Chen says while playing with Minseok's fingers. The older watches him intensly, glaring at his best friends fingers that are interwined with his but Chen ignores it, continuing to do his task until Minseok gives up and sighs in annoyance.

"This can't be. He wasn't there for his regulars either today, he usually is always there when we open after school. I don't get him nowadays. He changed.", Luhan starts again while he swiftly brushes his hair out of his sight and huffs.

"I checked it. He came three times this week and it's friday. It's actually a loss if we compare to normal. He comes in every day, it's his club after all and not ours.", Kris now remarks, while tipping away on his laptop. The tall blond never looks up at the others, just focuses his whole being at the screen in front of him that shows charts over charts. He is trying to ignore the glare from his new (former) friend.

Tao has took the alternative and sat beside the older male when he arrived at the club. The Host Club had just closed when he waddled in with Kyungsoo on his heels. The both had spend their freetime together in the west area of the school after meeting the slightly older boy near the cafeteria.

It had been quiet and nobody often goes there, so Tao thought it would be the perfect chance to talk to Kyungsoo and ask him out. The doe eyes boy hadn't said much to Tao's confusion. He avoided the topic Jongin the best and Tao had to give up at some point because the comittee members had decided to have a meeting in the big hall by themselves.

It hasn't been successful, his try to find more out about Kyungsoo's and Jongin's relationship like Joonmyun's odd behavior towards the doe eyed boy lately but it isn't good to overdo it at the first try.

Meanwhile when the other discuss about the late Jongin, who still hasn't showed his face, Kyungsoo who is tugged into Luhan's half embrace probably knows why the King of the Host club is late and not here already. He blushes when he thinks back about it and wants to facepalm himself for his more than stupid behavior in the library before. Why did he do that again?

Blushing at only the thought about his behavior back then, Kyungsoo makes a face. This is not good. Why keeps he going with tihis? He doesn't understands himself anymore. He first thought he hated Jongin, at least Kai. It can't even be called hatred. It's complicated, it has been difficult from the very first time his eyes had laid onto Kai's figure in the dim lightened bar. From then on something he can't discribe has over taken him. That has been the reason why he even went and helped the boy in the first place. He wonders where the boy is. The gloomy brat that is suffering from an illness, the boy he has meet months ago. 

He had thought that the male was too beautiful for his own good. He had looked sick, what caused Kyungsoo to act the way he did. Namely to come to the tan skinned males aide even if he didn't do much at the end.

Now that he knew that Kai Jongin is sick and fragile, Kyungsoo should not go around and mess with the boy. That in the library has been unnecessary, a mistake. When Kyungsoo things about it again, he frowns and wants to hit himself a thousend of times for his stupid behaviour. He really has been a mess hours ago and he still could scream his heart out when he remembers the cause of his explosion.

It had been a day like any other for Kyungsoo. Going to school, all dressed up and ready for the next four classes ahead of him. He has been simply bored even as his new friends came and talked with him about trival things. Krystal has been very strange today, looking everywhere with caution and trying to stay beside her friends as much as possible. It has made Kyungsoo nervous and he has been scared if the molester is after her, ready to jump her at any second but there has been no one which has been weird because Krystal jumped at every sound that was unfamiliar.

Kyungsoo didn't had the chance to talk, rather listen to the girl and ask her what wrong was. Even at lunch he had been alone this time, enjoying his lunch by himself and observing the male students with their group of friends crowded around them and being all arrogant and annoying.

There was nothing out of the ordinary and Kyungsoo yawned all too often today.

After some time passed, him not moving an inch from his spot on a bench outside of the building with perfect view of the schoolyard right in front of him, Chen and Xiumin came walking towards him with grins decorating their faces.

"How is life?", Chen had asked casually, bringing an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder but the former shrugged it off. He was a lady and as new transfer student he can't get too close to the Host Club members. It will look suspicious and honestly, Kyungsoo until now doesn't likes skin ship very much. He always starts to tremble, heart beat increasing and he feels like fainting any second if too much people touch him. It's nothing, really but it's a bad habit he has over taken from his mother.

Without saying a word, he contiuned to eat and Xiumin starts to laugh at Chen's facial expression. The younger pouts at the doe eyed 'girl' and sighs before dropping down next to him. Xiumin sats on the other side of Kyungsoo and steals a berry from his lunch, munching on it and listening to the things Chen has to tell the other.

"Jongin said to give you this.", Chen hands a little piece of paper to Kyungsoo and he takes it, stuffing it into the small pocket on the side before starting to eat again.

"We have a meeting later on, you should come if you can. Don't know if he has already informed you. We meet after club activities end."

A shrug as response and Chen pouts more, before grabbing a lock from Kyungsoo's wig and tugging. A squeak escapes the youngest and Chen laughs at the red face and coughing boy. Xiumin sighs and pats Kyungsoo back until he calm down. His face it all red, eyes wide open and he holds his throat as if close to chocke and he probably has been. Kyungsoo turns his head to the troll who did that to him and glares until Chen get's uncomfortable and stands up.

"We leave then. See you after school Soo.", he says before grabbing the senior's hand and walking quickly towards the main building together.

After that incident, Kyungsoo goes to his next class in silence. He observes his surroundings carefully but still there is nobody looking at him in a weird way, nobody who looks just the slightest bit like a molester is in the halls and his hope to get done with this job fades into the future.

School ends with a bit of a hassle when the history teacher announces a surprise test and the pupil need to take it like the good students there are. They all groan in protest and try to discuss with the teacher who doesn't seems to let it go.

Baekhyun is being awfully quiet today and Chanyeol is the loudest, hurting Kyungsoo with his deep and deafening voice when he starts to complain loudly. Kyungsoo sighs when he takes the test and starts to write. He knows the most, but it won't give him a good grade. He hasn't listened to the last lessons because his mind was occupied with something else.

Either he thought about the molester and the things he could do to get him out of his retention, or he has been deep in thoughts about the thing that happened yesterday to him.

Sighing from time to time, Kyungsoo doesn't notices the flying note until it lands directly in front of him, blocking a answer from his testpaper. Looking around the room without anyone noticing he unfolds the piece of paper and reads over the nice handwriting with a small smile adorning his heart sharped lips.

Do you know the answers from 5-10? 
                                                        B

After scribling an answer, Kyungsoo turns around lightly before throwing the paper to Baekhyun who looks busy while writing the test. After a few minutes the same piece of paper comes flying and with a true smile, Kyungsoo opens it, chuckling silently when he sees the response from the older male.

I don't know anything.
                        D.S

I know. a); c); b); d); a)
                                   B

Thank you Baekhyun-ah
                            D.S

It's the last paper ball that he get's that class and he is glad that the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter