This means War!!!

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

After dinner Ying Ying went back to her apartment with Sebastian. They chatted and Sebastian gave her advice. She was still freaking out over it and didn't want to believe it. She did only just meet him so how can she like him? That was a question that frequently ran through her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry on the otherhand decided to have a man talk with Luhan. They were still eating dinner when they saw Ying Ying and Sebastian leave. Jerry decided this was his chance to talk to Luhan.

"Hey, Luhan can I talk to you in private?" He asked as they followed Ying Ying with their eyes.

"Erm, Yh sure." Luhan replied as he got up out of his seat. They walked out into the field where they usually hung out and sat underneath the big cherry blossom tree. 

"So what's up." Luhan asked as he leaned against the tree trunk. 

"Oh nothing really, just wanted to ask you a few personal questions." Jerry said as he sat next to him.

"Ok ask away" Luhan replied slightly puzzled.

"Firstly I get the feeling that you like Ying Ying. Is it true?" Jerry asked seriously. Luhan's eyes widened, then he slowly nodded his head.

"I do like her she's different and she's real. She's one of a kind and she doesn't care about her appearance or how she acts." Luhan replied as his face lit up. Jerry scrunched up his fists but continued to smile.

"Well you have a lot of competition if your trying to get her." Jerry said as he smirked and leaned back.

"Bring it on. I can take anything." Luhan said as he put his arms behind his head.

"It's on!!" Jerry exclaimed. "I'm not the only one fighting for her attention either there's the rest of this school to compete with. May the best man win" He said as he held out his hand. Luhan shook it as he agreed with Jerry and then they went their seperate ways.

New Chapter Yippee!!! lol anyway They're really short because I really can't think properly. I should be revising for my exams but I decided to add a chapter just for you peeps, you should be proud of me teehee. Wish me luck on my exams!! Good Luck to everyone who are taking Exams!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!! Considering whether I should do a double update. hmmm... Don't get your hopes up. I'm not guranteeing anything!!! 

Sayōnara my lovely readers!!! (#^-^#) Reappearance of waffle face!!! What I get for not having enough sleep at night!!! Teehee ^^