Meeting Exo!!

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

[The day of the press conference]

Ying Ying started her day as usual. Many of the students, especially the girls were chatting about the press conference this afternoon. Although they weren't able to go they were still excited about them staying at the boarding school.

"I wonder whose going to be staying here. I hope its sistar." Sebastian said as he approached Ying Ying with the rest of the boys.

"The girls kept talking about this in the changing rooms in P.E. So annoying." Ying Ying complained as she opened her locker and a pile of letters poured out.

"I see you still get love letters. Wonder who has written to you this time." Jerry teased with slight jealousy in his voice as he picked up a letter.

"I don't understand why people even write to me, I'm not that pretty and they should've been scared off by you guys" Ying Ying shrugged as she shoveled the letters back into her locker.

"You are pretty, trust me the amount of guys that look at you see they're looking at you right now." Jerry said glancing at the crowd of boys that stared at Ying Ying as they walked past.

"Yeah, I agree with Jerry, your an awesome girl." Joshua said winking at Ying Ying.

"Haha very funny let's go play some Fairytale Fights before dinner. Since this is a free period." Ying Ying said trying to change the subject as she half dragged her friends towards her floor at the campus boarding block. She lived on the top floor and it was set out like a normal apartment.

Similar to this:

luxury-apartment-interior-design-photos-

presotto_1.jpg

modern.jpg

 

Ying Ying and her friends played games until 7pm when it was time for dinner. Ying Ying went to the canteen to collect her food. The canteen was buffet style and they had food from all over the world. They would occassionally have hot pot or BBQ on special occassions. Today they had both hot pot and buffet. After dinner Ying Ying and some of her friends waited outside for the other guys to finish their food. Whilst she was waiting Ying Ying played basketball with Tommy, Luke and Jeremy, some of her friends. It was a 2 on 2 match and Ying Ying was on the same team as Tommy. Ying Ying was one of the best players on the team although she was the shortest in school, and the only girl in the team, and so people always wanted her on their team. She started the match and Tommy was defending as Luke tried to shoot. Tommy hit the ball and it bounced to the other side of the court where it landed on the grass beside the court. They began to bicker over who should get it. 

"Stop fighting I'll get it!" Ying Ying shouted as she ran to the ball.

"Hurry up!" Jeremy shouted as he picked up a water bottle.

"Ok ok. What's the rush I'm going to win anyway." She shouted back just as she bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" she said looking up and realizing who it was.

"It's fine you looking for this." Luhan said holding up the ball, eyes widening as he saw Ying Ying's face.

"Thanks. Well anyway bye." She said as she took the ball and ran back.

"Hey Luhan, what you looking at?" Kris said as him and the rest of Exo joined Luhan who was still staring at Ying Ying a bit shocked that she wasn't bothered that he was a part of Exo.

"Whoa! Whose that girl she's gorgeous and she's amazing at basketball too." Kai said as the rest of Exo stared at Ying Ying.

"I don't know, but I want to find out." Luhan said as they continued watching.

Exo continued to watch them play until more of Ying Ying's friends joined them just as they ended the game.

"Haha. Told you I'd win." Ying Ying teased just as the guys ran up to her and gave her a massive congratulatory bear hug.

"Good job moshi monster." Sebastian said. This was the nickname the guys gave her because she was small and cute like a moshi monster and she didn't mind the nickname.

"Hey isn't that Exo over there." Joshua asked as the others followed his gaze.

"Yeah I bumped into one of them earlier when I was distracted by Jeremy." Ying Ying replied casually.

"Let's go say hi. It's seems they've been watching for a while." Sebastian said pulling Ying Ying along.

"Do we have to, I just want to go and play games." Ying Ying whined as she was pushed and dragged by the guys.

"hey, they're coming this way act cool." Xiumin said straightening his jacket.

"Hi, I'm Sebastian" he said as he held out his hand to Luhan.

"Hey, I'm Luhan and this is Exo." Luhan said shaking his hand still staring at Ying Ying like the rest of Exo.

"Hi, I'm Liu Pui Ying, but you can call me Ying Ying or moshi monsters like these guys do." Ying Ying said giving a wave to them.

"Nice to meet you." Baekhyun stuttered.

"It's time for the press conference. Let's go." Sebastian said looking at his watch.

"Nah I'm going to go back and play some games." Ying Ying said as she put her things back into her bag and picked up the baskteball. The other guys also declined as they wanted to play games too.

"Oh ok then guess I'm going alone." Sebastian said sadly.

"Go with him Jerry. You like sistar too don't you." Ying Ying teased as she pushed Jerry towards sebastian.

"Ok fine but, I'd rather stay with you guys." Jerry said as he winked again at Ying Ying.

"Haha, Quit joking around, now go" Ying Ying shoved them towards school.

Ying Ying and the guys walked off as sebastian and Jerry walked back to school with Exo behind him still staring at Ying Ying.

"Wow. Your friend is really pretty." Sehun said as exo nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she is and she's really popular here too. But she won't admit it and she's not like normal girls either because she's a complete tomboy, she eats a lot and never gains weight too." Jerry said happily.

 

So new update guys!!! It's really boring though, but trust me it'll get more interesting (I hope >.<) Well anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe. Thanks for reading!!!

Okies Bye!!! ^^