The Kiss!!

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

Ying Ying decided to forget what Sebastian told her and she carried on her day like normal. In the morning she rolled put of bed an did her usual morning routine. She put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweater with shoulder cut outs, she then slipped on her tan coloured lace up wedge trainers and picked up her faux leather shoulder bag. She arrived at the cafeteria and went to stand in the line for the breakfast buffet. She shoved her PSP into her bag just as it got to her turn in the queue she shovelled some food onto her tray and walked up to the usual table. Exo and the boys were sat around it chatting amongst themselves Sebastian looked up and waved Ying Ying the others also looked up and quickly moved over to give Ying Ying some space to sit. 

"Hey guys, how long have you guys been sat here?" She grumbled as she sat down in the chair and dumped her bag onto the floor. 

"Hey moshi monster, erm around an hour." Tommy said as the others nodded in agreement. 

"Urgh, why are you up so early?" She said as she stuffed some egg into . 

"No reason, why are you up so late?" Luke shot back teasingly. 

"Touché." Ying Ying said as she finished her breakfast. After they were finished they cleaned up their plates and walked to Ying Ying's locker. She put in the combination and stepped to the side as a mound of letters and presents poured out. 

"I'm surprised they're still sending things." Jerry commented slightly jealous. Ying Ying then shrugged and got out her books stuffing them into her bag with the letters and presents.  

They then went to their first class which was maths, as soon as they sat down Ying Ying took out her PSP and started playing fat princess. Throughout that class Luhan would occasionally glance at Ying Ying. This caused the girls to glare at her, she didn't notice any of this because she was too busy playing games. The other morning classes continued like this until the afternoon when Ying Ying and Exo went to their products design class whilst the others went to the business class. Only Ying Ying and Exo attended this class as not many people were on top of the class like Ying Ying was and as Exo were already famous they didn't need to take part in business classes. They were put into groups and given the assignment to design and make packaging for a new chocolate bar. Ying Ying was paired up with Luhan and they stared working on their assignment. They then started messing about by throwing plastic and scrunched up pieces of paper at each other along with the rest of Exo, the teacher didn't mind because he was pretty young and joined in as well. Ying Ying then tries to run away from Sehun who was trying to stick tape onto her. She slipped on a piece of paper and almost fell. Luhan caught her just before she fell and they held eye contact for a few minutes. Exo noticing this quickly snuck out of the room leaving the two alone. Luhan then leaned in and Ying Ying followed then their lips connected for a few seconds...

Finally a new chapter for you peeps!! I'm still suffering from writers block so the chapter might be crap and really short boohoo!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!! 

Byeeee!! My dedicated readers!!! (~>,<~)