The Announcement

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

--I will be writing in Author's POV until further notice--

Ying Ying starts everyday the same way. Get up brush teeth, have a shower and throw on a baggy jumper and skiny jeans. Pack bag, go meet friends and eat breakfast.

what your wearing today:

 Oversized%20Sweater-Stockholm-Streetstyl

 

 

 

"Hey Ying Ying. Over here" Jerry, one of Ying Ying's friend, waved as she approached their usual table in the corner of the canteen.

"Oh hey guys, whats up?" Ying Ying said as she dumped her bag on the floor and sat down.

"Not much. I heard there's going to be a press conference her for a new drama and loads of stars are coming. I hope sistar comes, I want to see Bora." Sebastian, another one of Ying Ying's friends, said bouncing in his seat.

"urgh. Get ready for the screaming girls and shouting boys" Ying Ying grumbled as she stuffed with rice.

"Why are always so negative. Lighten up for once." Joshua replied as he nudged Ying Ying. Causing her to drop some of her rice.

"Hey my food!!" Ying Ying said as she nudged Joshua back.

 They continued to eat their breakfast and chatted about the press conference whilst Ying Ying ignored and continued to eat. After they finished eating they put their plates away and went to their usual hangout spot in the field behind school. After an hour of messing and chatting the bell rang and so they went to class.

"So class. I'm sure most of you have heard by now but we're holding a press conference here at school. Only the people who live here are allowed to attend due to the time it is at. Also they will be filming a drama at school and so a few of them will be moving into the boarding school for a few months so please make them feel welcomed. The press conference will be held tomorrow after dinner so please attend." The teacher announced as she walked in.

Second chapter is up!!! It's super short though, might not be very good so please comment and subscribe!!!

Bye Peeps!!!