The flutters

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

*What is this that I'm feeling* Ying Ying thought to herself as she greeted Jerry who was playing on her PS3.
"hey, why's your face so red?" Jerry said as he looked at Ying Ying curiously. 

"Hi, its nothing just a bit hot." Ying Ying said as she grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down.

"You sure? You don't look too good." Jerry said as he paused the game and put his hand on Ying Ying's forehead.

"Erm...Yeah I'm fine really. I've got to go I'm working on the project with Luhan." She replied as she fanned herself.

"Wait! Luhan's here?" Jerry said as he held onto Ying Ying's wrist.

"Erm...Yeah why?" Ying Ying said looking confused as she shook away from Jerry's grasp. 

"Oh nothing. I'm just going to say hi to him." Jerry said as he began walking towards Ying Ying's room.

"Wait I need to ask you something" Ying Ying said as she stood in front of Jerry.

"Ok ask me." Jerry said as he sat back down. 

"I get this weird feeling whenever I'm near Luhan. My heart starts beating really fast and my stomach flutters. Do you know what it means?" Ying Ying asked worriedly. Upon hearing this Jerry felt his heart drop out.

"Oh I don't know, you should ask one of the others. I'm going to go." Jerry lied as he put he ran out the door. Ying Ying stared at him as he ran out. She then stood up and walked back to her room still puzzled by Jerry's exit. 

*Dammit I was so close* Luhan thought to himself as he ran his hand through his hair. At that moment Ying Ying walked back in with a confused look on her face. 

"Hey again, so who was it?" Luhan asked as Ying Ying handed him a bottle of water.

"Oh just Jerry. But he just ran out I don't know why though. Anyway let's go have dinner" She replied as she pulled Luhan up and led him down to the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ying Ying likes Luhan? Dammit." Jerry said as he punched the wall. He then slid down against the wall and put his head between his hands.

"Wait but she doesn't know her own feelings. I have to get them apart. I can't let Ying Ying be with another guy. Maybe I should confess." Jerry said as he jumped up victoriously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying Ying and Luhan arrived in the dining hall and was greeted by the rest of Exo and their friends. They sat down and ordered their food. Whilst they were waiting for their food Ying Ying got up with Sebastian and walked out the dining hall. Ying Ying always went to Jerry or Sebastian whenever she needed advice and since Jerry didn't answer her question she asked Sebastian.

"What!!! It means I like him?!" Ying Ying shouted.

OOOOOOOOOOH Cliffhanger!!! Here's a new chapter whoop whoop!!! What do you think people. Is it going too fast? Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!!!

Annyeong!!