Being in the same class as Exo

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

-The next day-

Ying Ying and the boys were having breakfast in the cafeteria and chatting between themselves. Ying Ying ignored her surroundings and continued chomping down on her food, just as she had finished her last spoonful Exo walked in through the door of the cafeteria. As soon as they walked in a crowd of people surrounded them. Ying Ying took out her PSP and started playing fat princess. Exo then spotted them and walked up to their table.

"Hey, what's up." Kris said as they approached the table.

"Morning, just eating breakfast." Jerry replied as he shoved Ying Ying who was staring at her screen.

"What the fudge! Oh hey guys." Ying Ying replied noticing Exo sitting down. She then stood up and collected her plates.

"I'm going to go play some basketball. See you guys in class." She said as she walked off.

"So how long have you guys been sat here." Chanyeol asked as he nibbled on his toast.

"Oh not that long really." Joshua replied cutting a bit of egg. They continued eating their breakfast whilst chatting about random things.

"So how long have you guys known Ying Ying?" Lay asked as the rest of Exo looked up curiously.

"Erm since she transferred here 3 years ago. You see it used to be an all boys school. Ying Ying was one of the first girls. She didn't get in because she is rich but she got in for her intelligence." Sebastian stated as Exo listened silently.

"She's so smart other schools have been trying to get her to go to their schools. Plus she's not like any girl I've known. Even though she's smart and rich she's not boastful or spoilt." Joshua continued.

"I guess that's what makes the majority of the boys at this school like her." Jerry said.

"Wow. She's amazing and she's beautiful as well. I think I like her too and more then just a friend." Kai said as he grinned to himself.

"Well, if your after her you've got some competition." Sebastian said looking at the rest of the boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and Ying Ying picked up her things and started walking to her first class: Maths. As she was walking along the corridor a bunch of boys surrounded her asking her to go out with them. She ignored them and played games on her PSP. She reached the class room and swung the door open. Her group of friends were sat round a table chatting away. They looked up and ran over to Ying Ying as she strolled in unaffected.

"Wah is our moshi monster okay?" Tommy said as he stood in front of the crowd of boys.

"Yeah I'm good" Ying Ying replied dumping her things onto her desk and sat down still playing games. Just as the crowd of boys began going to their lessons, the teacher walked in as Exo trailed behind. Spotting Exo the students quickly sat down in their seats and the girls began fawning over them.

"Ok class as you remember I mentioned that a few idols would be staying at our school and Exo being one of them is going to begin attending classes here whilst they are filming. Introduce yourselves Exo." The teacher said as she clapped her hands together.

"We are one! Hello were Exo" Exo said in unison. The girls squealed and starting chattering amongst themselves as Ying Ying continued playing on her PSP.

"Ok welcome Exo. Sit anywhere you like. Ying Ying I know there's nothing to teach you but could you at least pretend your listening?" The teacher said as she picked up the book and begun writing stuff on the Smart Board.

"Ok fine." Ying Ying replied as the girls waved Exo to sit next to them. Exo walked over to the back of the classroom where Ying Ying and the guys were sat and Luhan sat next to Ying Ying after winning in a game of rock-paper-scissors with the rest of Exo. This caused the girls to glare at Ying Ying who was staring off into space and the guys to glare at Luhan who ignored it.

So people new chapter!! It's really late sorry (gets on knees and bows) So many exams and stuff!! Tell me what you think. I think this is a crap chapter so I might rewrite it :/ Also I'll try to update as much as possible. I'm trying!!! DAMN YOU GCSE's!!! LMAO!!! 

Anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe.

Bye Bye people!!! (~^-^~)