Paired up

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

After Maths they had Chemistry. After the lesson it was time for break and Ying Ying, the guys and Exo decided to play a game of dodgeball since it was sunny outside. They split up into teams of 10; Exo-k, Jerry, Tommy and Aidan (another friend of theirs) was on Ying Yings team and Exo-m, Sebastian, Joshua, Luke and Jeremy was on the opposite team.

"pahaha. You missed." Ying Ying teased as she hopped over a flying ball.

"I'll get you one way or another." Joshua shouted back as he launched another ball. Ying Ying then dodged the ball again. One by one the members of each team were hit. Ying Ying and Luhan were the last ones standing each armed with one ball each.

"Guess it's just you and me now" Ying Ying grinned as she played with the dodgeball.

"I guess it is" Luhan grinned back as he got ready to launch. He launched the ball and Ying Ying caught it. 

"Yes, I win" Ying Ying cheered as she jumped around and everyone congratulated her. After the game they gathered up their things and they began walking to their next class:History. When they arrived at the classroom Ying Ying broke off to chat with some other boys about the new naruto episode. After a few minutes of chatting the bell rang and everyone shuffled to their seats, they sat in the same seats in the morning classes.

"Listen up class, as you know we've been studying world history and now you have to take what you've learnt over the past few lessons and make a presentation on a subject that you will pick from this box. This presentation will be done in pairs and has to be at least 20 minutes long" The teacher said as he lifted up the silver cardboard box with a circle cut out of the middle. The boys began shouting across the classroom asking Ying Ying to pair up with them and the girls ran up to exo and asked them to pair up with them.

"Now now, you will be paired up with the person you are sat next to so stop shouting." The teacher said as the boys groaned. The students then picked a person from each pair to go and pick a subject out of the box. It was Ying Ying's turn and she picked out the Ming Dynasty. After all the students had chosen a subject the teacher then continued the lesson.

"I guess were doing the assignment together then" Luhan whispered as his cheeks began to redden.

"Yeah, I guess, this'll be fun." Ying Ying whispered back as she took out her sketchbook and starting doodling in it. After the morning classes Ying Ying and Luhan decided to do their assignment at Ying Ying's place since she lives alone and Luhan had Exo at his place. They had lunch then went off to the campus boarding block to start their assignment.

Double update!!! Whoop Whoop!! What do you think about this chapter?? I need feedback!!! Stop being silent readers!!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!

Bye my awesome readers!!! (~^-^~)

P.S. It may seem boring now, but trust me it will get better....I hope >.<