Becoming Friends

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

Throughout the press conference all Luhan could think about was Ying Ying. The way she looked, the way she played basketball, the way she spoke. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He wanted to talk to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey stop cheating!" Ying Ying screamed as she tried pushing Joshua away from her as they played team deathmatch in Black ops.

"I'm not cheating stop lying" Joshua replied as he continued leaning on Ying Ying.

" You clearly are. I quit." Ying Ying said as she stood up and paused the game.

"haha ok, ok I was cheating, sorry now sit back down and finish this game." Joshua said as he pulled Ying Ying back down on the sofa.

"Ok fine, but if you cheat again, I'm really going to quit." Ying Ying said sitting down reluctantly.

"Oh yeah what time is it?" Tommy asked as he stood up to get some snacks.

"Erm 7pm, the press conference has just finished right?" Luke replied just as he shot someone in the game.

"Yeah Sebastian and Jerry should be here any minute." Tommy replied just as the door flew open.

"Speak of the devil" Ying Ying said as she continued staring at the screen.

Sebastian and Jerry entered with exo following them.

"Hey guys. Guess what?" Sebastian said excitement in his voice.

"Let me guess. You saw Sistar and theyre staying at the boarding school." Ying Ying said sarcastically, eyes still glued onto the screen.

"Yeah, how'd you know." Sebastian asked curiously.

"Oh I don't know. Your more cheerful then usual." Ying Ying said.

She then jumped up from her seat and jumped around.

"haha I win!" She cheered. sticking her tongue out at Joshua. Joshua then picked her up bridal style and dropped her on the sofa.

"Yeah, yeah you win but i'm still cooler." He said as he and a few other boys piled on top of her.

"ok, ok you guys are heavy get off me, or I'll kick you off" Ying Ying said as she wriggled around trying to get loose.

The guys then got off and realised that Exo was stood shyly at the door.

"Oh hey guys come in welcome to this moshi monsters floor." Jerry said as he slid off his shoes and sat down next to Ying Ying who was busy stuffing her face with pringles. Exo sheepishly stepped in and slid off their shows.

"Stop being so shy. We won't bite." Joshua said as he got up from his place and put a different game into the PS3.

"Do you guys want to play Fairytale Fights. I need to do my homework." Ying Ying said as she got up and walked into her room. She then came back out with a pile of books and plopped herself at the coffee table.

"Woah that's a lot of books." Xiumin commented as his eyes widened.

"Yeah she usually gets more homework then the other students because she finishes the homework we get in 10 minutes. The teachers always get annoyed at her for being so smart." Jerry said as he looked at Ying Ying doing her homework at the table. After 15 minutes Ying Ying had gotten through most of her homework whilst the other boys were playing on her PS3. Luhan was just watching them play but every few minutes he would look at Ying Ying. He stood up and sat next to her just as she finished.

"Hi, we've not had a proper conversation have we?" Luhan said trying to talk over the shouting boys.

"Yeah, I'm not really the type of girl that fawns over pretty boys." Ying Ying replied stretching.

"Oh ok so what do like to do instead?" Luhan said with slight dissappointment.

"Stuff like basketball, dodgeball, playing games or hanging out with these yeti's." Ying Ying said pointing at the rowdy boys.

"That's cool."Luhan said. They then continued talking about random things while the rest of exo carried on playing games with the other boys. 

"So are you staying at school?" Ying Ying said as she picked up the empty snack packets and containers.

"Yeah actually I'm staying with the rest of Exo downstairs." Luhan said helping Ying Ying with the left over packets. They both walked into the kitchen carrying the empty packets and containers.

"Guess we'll be seeing each other a lot more then. Be ready for the screaming girls tomorrow."Ying Ying grinned as she shoved the packets into the bin and washed her hands.

"Yeah I guess, I'm kind of used to it now. What about you? With them looks I'm sure you get mobbed by guys." Luhan said covering his mouth after realising what he said.

"Yeah, But the guys are always with me so I don't get mobbed but I get a lot of letters and the guys say I get a lot of stares. These things don't bother me though." Ying Ying said as she dried her hands.

Ying Ying and Luhan then joined the others in the living room. They continued chatting and playing games until 10pm. Sebastian, Tommy, Luke and Jeremy went back to their floors early to do homework. Jerry and Joshua gave Ying Ying a hug and went back to their floors shortly after. 

"Bye Ying Ying. It was fun hanging out here." Kris said as he gave her a bear hug.

"Cya, It was fun having you around, your welcome here anytime." Ying Ying replied as the rest of Exo gave her a hug. They all left to unpack and get ready for bed apart from Luhan.

"So it was fun chatting to you. Jerry was right about you, you really aren't like other girls." Luhan said as he embraced Ying Ying and ran off.

"Hey what did Jerry say about me!! When I find out I'm going to kill him" Ying Ying said realizing what Luhan said.

So new chapter up!! Whoop whoop!! I have no idea what I'm doing +_+ Should I add some fluffy parts?? Hmmm? Anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe. Tell me what you want guys I'm pulling my hair out here!!!  

Peace Out!! (#^-^#) Waffle face!! teehee!!