Denial

Romance at Rose Cross Academy[ON HIATUS]

After a few minutes Ying Ying's eyes widened as she realised what she was doing and she pulled away with her hand clasped on .

" What's wrong?" Luhan asked concern on his face.

"I can't do this. Its not me." Ying Ying replied as she began to back away.

"Why not? I like you, dont you like me?" Luhan said as he tried closing the gap.

"Yes, no, I dont know. I need time to think." Ying Ying said as she ran out the door past the rest of EXO.

Luhan's face fell as he sank into his chair and the EXO joined him.

"It's ok, just give her time to think yeah? I'm sure she's just overwhelmed by your confession." Kay said giving him a pat on the back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mei Li to the bathroom and splashed water on her face. 
"What am I doing I can't do this, even if I did like him nothing can happen, he's a celebrity I'm just a person our world's don't mix." She said as she splashed more water on her face.
Suddenly someone nudged her. She spun around and saw Hua Hua (means flower in chinese) the leader of the EXO fanclub. "I see you getting close and personal with my prince Lu Han. You better back off or I will make you back off." She said leaving the bathroom flicking her hair.

Oooooo new rival!! Dun dun duuuuuun!!! What will happen next? *gasp* honestly I have no idea haha. ottokae!! Anyway I hope you like it after almost a year of nothing! And who else is sad about Luhan's leave I'm going to miss him in EXO.
Well enjoy, comment and subscribe!!
Byeeeee