Chapter 6

Unexpected Lovers

-Lunch Break-

Byunni, Youngjae, and Aram left the classroom together and noticed Zelo and Jongup coming down the hallway.

"Noona!" Zelo called and hugged Byunni.

"Hi Junhongie!" Byunni smiled.

"Kaja. I'm hungry." Zelo said and pointed to the cafeteria's direction.

"You're always hungry you giant." Youngjae teased.

"So? I'm still growing. Don't be jealous of my height."

"Mwoh? Who said I was jealous?"

"I did."

"We'll you're wrong." Youngjae scoffed and walking toward the cafeteria as the others followed him.

"Is to." Zelo muttered.

"I heard that!" Youngjae snapped. The 5 entered the cafeteria and immediately saw everyone muttering and gossiping about something.  In a minute, Daehyun walked in and everyong shushed.

The group of 5 turned toward Daehyun as he walked over to Byunni's side.

"Yah. What did you do?" Youngjae asked in a whisper trying not to let others hear, but of course, everyone noticeably leaned closer to hear what the group was talking about.

"Did what?" Daehyun asked innocently.

"Why is everyone talking about you?"

"Molla." Daehyun answered as Yunhee and the twins walked in.

"Annyeong dongsaeng." Yunhee smiled and waved.

"Ugh." Aram groaned and Yunhee's smiled disappeared. Byunni nudged Aram to stop and she did. Yunhee walked over by Daehyun's side and said hi to him.  Being a nice guy, he smiled at her. Everyone felt the tension in the air until Zelo shouted, "When are we going to buy food?! I'M HUNGRY!!!!"

Almost immediately, everyone resumed to where they were and doing what they were doing, like nothing ever happened.

"Araso, let's go get some food for the baby." Aram said and walked over to the lunch line.

"Yay!" Zelo cheered and followed her with Jongup, leaving Youngjae, Byunni, and Daehyun.

"So Byunni-ah, do you think the twins and I could sit with you today?" Yunhee asked.

"What?! No!" Aram shouted from where she was.

"Yunhee didn't ask you. She asked Byunni." Kira snapped.

"I agree with Aram. I don't think it's a good idea." Youngjae reasoned.

"What do you think Byunni?" Yunhee smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I agree with Youngjae and Aram." Byunni tried to smile and walked toward their usual table. Yunhee stood there stunned. She's been rejected twice in one day. Youngjae and Daehyun followed Byunni, leaving Yunhee and the twins standing alone.

"This is just not your day, Yunhee." Kira commented.

"Would you shut up!" Yunhee yelled and the cafeteria went silent again. "Eerg!"

With that Yunhee stomped out with the twins following.


"Okay, now what happened in class?" Byunni asked.

"Like I said, nothing happened. Why are you guys so bothered?" Daehyun replied.

"Okay, I know you haven't been here for long, but I'm pretty sure that you know the idea if everyone talks about it, then something big has happened. Plus I'm guessing it's between Yunhee unnie and you." Byunni stated.

"H-How'd you know?" Daehyun stared at her wide-eyed.

"Ha! I was right!" Byunni smiled with Youngjae. "Now spill."

Aram and the two younger boys came back and Daehyun told what had happened during class.

"Mwoh?!" The group gasped.

"What now?"

"You're Yunhee's new target? As in, Yunhee's new target?" Aram gasped. Daehyun only nodded, still not understanding.

"But Aram noona, there's no way, Yunhee sunbae is going to succeed on Daehyun hyung." Jongup smiled.

"I agree with smiley boy. He's different, and if he really said no to her infront of the whole class then he can't fall for the likes of Yunhee." Youngjae added. However, Daehyun was still lost and wasn't understanding what they were talking about, until Youngjae looked over and saw his face. "Target boy is lost and confuzzled."

The group looked back in Daehyun's direction and saw that Youngjae was right, as usual.

"Anybody want to explain to me how being Yunhee's 'target' is so special and why it's so dangerous?" Daehyun asked unamused.

"Well, being Yunhee's target isn't special exactly. It's more like being a toy that she wanted but ends up being bored of later." Byunni started.

"It's kind of dangerous, but not entirely." Jongup began, "Yunhee's father is the principal of our school."

"But if Yunhee's dad is the principal and she hates Byunni so much, then why doesn't she kick her out already?" Daehyun asked, getting confused again.

"That's the trick." Zelo smirked, "Byunni's parents are the head of the Board of Education."

"Of the county?" Daehyun asked.

"Nope, head of the country." Zelo smiled, proud of his noona.

"Chinja?!" Daehyun's eyes grew to big saucers.

"Junhong!" Byunni cutted in.

"What? I wasn't lying." Zelo smirked.

"Mianhae, I didn't tell you." Byunni awkwardly smiled.

"Ani, it's nothing. Just a bit surprise. Plus, you didn't need to tell me if you wanted too." Daehyun smiled. "So can we get back to the Yunhee's target topic please?"

"Oh, well, it's dangerous because Yunhee's father could get you kicked out but if you're on good terms with Byunni, you'll be able to stay in school." Youngjae added as Daehyun nodded in understanding.

"Anything else you need to know?" Aram asked.

"Actually, I have a question for Byunni." Daehyun said.

"Shoot me."

"Am I on good terms with you?"

"If you weren't, would I have invited you to eat with us?"

"That's true." Daehyun smiled before the lunch bell rang signalling the students to go back to class.


-In Daehyun's Class-

Yunhee was sitting in the back, not paying any attention in class. Instead she was writing down notes in her notebook to capture Daehyun's heart. If I only knew what he likes... Then Yunhee's eyes lit up.

"That's it!" Yunhee shouted. Everyone in the classroom, except, of course, Daehyun, turned to stare at Yunhee.

"Do you know the answer to the question?" Mr. Cha, asked.

"Uhh, 26.8?" Yunhee guessed.

"Good." Mr. Cha started, "If you wanted to go to a deliquint school."

The class started to laugh and Yunhee blushed in embarassment.

This really isn't my day. Yunhee thought and covered her face with her hands. The Kang twins snickered and turned around to talk to Yunhee.

"You found out a way to get Mr. Thinks-He's-Too-Good-For-You?" Kiri whispered.

"Of course. I just need to be friends with Byunni and the others. Then I could possibly get closer to him."

"But didn't you sabotaged her the other day?" Kira asked.

"Yea, but give me a few days or so." Yunhee evily smiled.

"Miss Lee, Miss Kira, and Miss Kiri!!!" Mr. Cha shouted. "Are you three done talking?"

"Neh." The three replied.

"Good, because I need to tell that you three have an extra assigment to finish." Mr. Cha said and passed out the homework.

The three groaned, but Yunhee didn't care. As long as she remained on top and succeeds in her 'mission.'

I will capture your heart, Jung Daehyun. And I will get revenge on your friend Song Byunni.


Author's Note:

Heyy Guise!!!
You guys are probably waiting for chapter 7 to be up
and for Himchan and Yongguk to appear.
Well subscribe and wait and see,
Cause I guarantee you, that they'll be coming up shortly.
Get ready for that Love Triangle Drama ;D
Remember~

Subscribe~ Comment~ and if you want Befriend~
and now UpVOTE~~~
ily <3