Chapter 2

Unexpected Lovers

"Mianhamida! Jeongmal mianhamida." The boy apologized and tried to wipe some food off, but it only made it worse.  The guys were glaring at the boy in envy.

"Yah! Watch where you're going." Youngjae warned defending Byunni.

"Ani, gwenchana." Byunni insisted and stepped back.

"Jeongmal mianhamida." The boy apologized again.

"Watch who you bump into!" A sophomore in the crowd shouted.

"Yea! Don't touch our angel!" Another voice called out.

"Gwenchana!" Byunni yelled at everyone in the cafeteria. She turned back to the boy, "I haven't seen you before. Are you new?"

"N-Neh.  Jung Daehyun-imida." He introduced.

"Annyeong, Song Byunni-imida."

"Jeongmal mianhamida."

"Ani, I said it was fine. Mistakes happen. "

"Gomawo." He smiled and bowed before walking away.

"Jerk. He could've at least offered to pay for the dry cleaning." Youngjae scoffed and went to Byunni's side.  "Let's go get you cleaned up."

"Ani, I can go by myself." Byunni insisted and left the little group.

As Byunni stepped out, she couldn't believe her eyes. Daehyun was on the floor getting beaten by a few other students.  The students were yelling hated words at him, especially about the incident that didn't happent just too long ago.

"Yah, you poor trash!"

"How could you spill your dirty lunch onto our princess?"

"You should go back where you came from!"

Byunni had enough of watching the horrible incident.

"Yah! Hajima!" Byunni yelled and came running into the scene.  The three boys stopped immediately.

"Byunni noona!? We were teaching him a lesson to not mess with you." One explained.

"Neh, we didn't want it to happened again." Another reasoned.

"He deserved it for messing with you!" The last one added.

"I don't care! That doesn't give you the right to hurt someone like that!" Byunni yelled and knelt down beside Daehyun, who was badly bruised and bleeding from a few tiny cuts. "Daehyun-ssi, gwenchana?"

"Neh." He managed to say.

"Aish. You boys go get Youngjae Oppa for me!" Byunni commanded.

"Neh!" The three boys bowed and ran to go get Youngjae.  In about a minute or two, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo, and Aram ran out of the cafeteria doors and found the two on the ground.

"Oppa! Help him please!" Byunni pleaded.

"Araso.  Come here Jongup, Zelo. Help me pick him up." Youngjae ordered.

"Neh!" The younger two obeyed and helped Youngjae pick up the beaten boy.

"Why are you so nice to me? I left you a bad first impression." Daehyun muttered.

"I won't leave someone that needs help.  Plus, this was an accident." Byunni said pointing at her stain. "First impressions aren't everything."

"Gomawo Byunni-ssi." Daehyun said before blacking out.

"Aish, this kid is heavy!" Youngjae complained.

"Hyung, he could be older than you." Zelo commented.

"I don't think so. Kaja, let's bring him to the nurse before we all fall down with him." Youngjae added before the group took him to the infirmary.

When the group reached the nurse's office, she wasn't there.  There was a sign on the door saying she was on her lunch break.  Youngjae and the boys put the beaten kid on the bed while Aram and Byunni were looking for the first aid kit.  Aram found the medium sized box and placed it on the table for Byunni.

"Aigoo, his first day here and he's already beaten up." Byunni said and wiped down a few of his bruises. In his sleep, the injured boy flinched.

"Byunni, go change. I'll take care of his wounds." Aram said and took Byunni's spot.

"Gomawo Aram." Byunni said and went to her locker to go find an extra shirt.  She was walking until she heard footsteps trail behind her.  When she reached her locker, a hand grabbed her shoulder.  In alarm, Byunni turned around, only to find Yunhee and the twins.

"Omo! Byunni-ah!? What happened to your shirt?" Yunhee cried.

"It's nothing, I just bumped into someone in the cafeteria." Byunni explained.

"Here, take my extra shirt." Yunhee said and pulled a shirt out of her bag.  The color matched the school uniform and Byunni took it from her hand.

"Chinja?! Gomawo unnie!" Byunni said and ran off to the bathroom to change.  Little did she know was that Yunhee was smirking.

"It's no problem Byunni, no problem at all." She muttered before telling the twins to go follow Byunni.

***

Byunni was ing her stained shirt in the locker room, thinking that no one would see her, but she was wrong. The Kang twins were recording her undress. When Byunni was done, she heard a few giggles and quick footsteps before the door closing.

"Hello?" Byunni called out. Of course, no one answered and she didn't give it another thought before returning to the clinic to see how everyone was doing.

"You're back!" Aram exclaimed. "Daehyun-ssi should all be covered up now and we should get back to class before we get in trouble."

The boys nodded as Zelo and Jongup went their separate ways while Youngjae and the girls went back to class leaving Daehyun to rest.

When the girls and Youngjae reached the classroom, everyone was already back from lunch and Professor Shin was upset, but when the girls explained what happened, she let them go.

***

During class, Byunni couldn't help but scratch at the material of her shirt.  It was bothering her like crazy but she only had a few minutes of class left.  She was squirming around in her chair and Youngjae was staring at her weirdly.

"Byunni, gwenchana?" Youngjae asked.

"N-Neh, gwenchana." Byunni replied. 

"Are you sure? You're arms are red." Youngjae said and pointed at her red arm.

"Chinja?!" Byunni exclaimed and looked down and saw that Youngjae was speaking the truth.

"Where'd you get that shirt?"

"Yunhee unnie gave it to me."

"Byunni-ah! Why would you accept a shirt from her!? She probably put itching powder on it!"

"Aniya, Yunhee wouldn't do that." Byunni said unconvincingly.  Just then the bell rung and Youngjae helped her pack before dragging her out to find Yunhee. Aram quickly followed behind, confused at the situation.  The three reached the front gates and everyone was gasping at Byunni's condition.

"Yah! Lee Yunhee, eodiya?!" Youngjae yelled.  Just like magic, Yunhee appeared with the twins. "Did you do this to Byunni on purpose?"

"Of course not! I would never do such a thing to my poor dongsaeng." Yunhee faked gasp.  Just then,everyone's phone beeped and being teens, everyone pulled out their phone to check what happened.  It was video of Byunni in the locker room with fake captions that made her look like a .

"Omo! Look at Byunni!" One kid shouted.

"I got the same video!" Another called.

"Damn, Byunni is hot!" A boy called out.

"She's a ! She's not an angel!" A jealous girl exclaimed.

"She's been framed!"

The twins giggled and a smirk grew on Yunhee face. Byunni was mortified and turned to leave the school.

"See you tomorrow my little dongsaeng!" Yunhee called and waved goodbye.

"You're pathetic." Youngjae spat and with Aram chased after the girl.

"Sunbaenim is a ." Zelo added and followed after the two.  Jongup just shook his head as he passed by and followed Zelo.