That Really IS Cute....Dammit! (EXO-M prt1)

EXOTextual

*THE FIRST ACTALLY STORY THINGIE ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS <3 <3 <3*

 

"KRIS! KRIS! KRIS!" yelled the little bunbun suffering under 35 pounds of weight on the bench press. "I-I can't get this thing off of me!!" panting from pushing the bar on his chest up but not budging Kris stood over the weaklink and chuckled.

"So....You decided to lift more than you can again?..." Kris leasurely texted Tao and picture of the poor Minseok under the weight. "I guess I could help you...." Kris leaned over to be face to face with Minseok and then laughed again with a smirk growing on his face. "I'll be nice this time..." The leader got into the proper stance and lifted the bar off of Minseok and onto the bar holder. The bunbun laid huffing and puffing on his back with his white tank with sweat dripping down his face. He slowly sat up and place his hands on his gym shorts.

"I'm so weak...tch.." 

"shut your whinnie up." Kris threw a red towel onto 's head and rubbed it aggressively. "Why are you trying so hard in the gym anyhow. You look fine." Leader picked up his gatorade bottle from under Minseok's seat in the midst of still texting people.

"I wanted to get buffer for our comeback...It's coming up soon..." Minseok's leader just laughed quietly once again hearing his friend's worries.

"Alright. If it's that serious I can teach you how to properly work out okay?" Kris put his texting hand on the depressed baozi's shoulder. "BUT! since we're finally done working out! It's your turn to buy me drinks tonight!" He chuckled forcing Minsoek to stand with him.

"ah,...about that..I do--" an over grown maknae charged into the weight room waving his phone.

"GEGE! I saw your text! where is the--" Tao yelled then led himself in to a stray squeaky trailing voice. "dammit..he's out.." The panda clasped his hand phone and slowly started to exit the room until Kris motioned him to come back.

"Hey. Let me borrow twenty bucks." Kris put his hand out like he was gettiing allowance and Tao rolled his eyes slipping a twenty right into his hand.

"You owe me." 

"Gotcha!" he waved to Tao not looking back and whistled dragging Minseok out the room with him.

"What the hell....?" Tao pouted and looked into the wall mirror in the work out room  adjusting his gucci shorts. "And I look freggin cute today too..."

-------------------

Tao Bugging His GeGe

gege... when are you coming back?

#KungTao#                          1:20 am

 

gegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#KungTao#                          1:25 am

 

GEGE YOU PROMISED TO PLAY WITH ME

#KungTao#                          1:35 am

 

ah, idunno when Imma be back...

((Krismas))                           1:39 am

 

gege you ... 

#KungTao#                          1:40 am

 

you promised.... >.>

#KungTao#                          1:42 am

 

haha uewyebwewaiewesiu shut up you spoiled brat..

((Krismas))                           1:56 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao? You awake? I can't get the dorm door open... Can you open it? Gege is passed out and drunk

~Baogigigigibabybaby~         4:23 am

 

Why the hell are you guys still out?

#KungTao#                              4:24 am

 

Can you please just open the door...

~Baogigigigibabybaby~        4:24 am

 

What ever

#KungTao#                            4:27 am

------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                      GeGe You Talk Too Damn Much

 

Kris laid out on the couch snoring his drunken head off and Tao quietly laid on the lazy boy chair next to him. It wasn't because he was worried about his Gege's public drunkness but the fact that Minseok asked him to take care of him. Tao wasn't worried at all! 

"mmm....Minseok what the hell..." he chuckled drunkly. "You dont do that......let me help...." he rolled into the couch pillows still chuckling and the baby watched this drunk old man.

"what is this dude doing...?" Tao leaned over to watch the guy but that was a horrible idea. Kris grabbed a hold of Tao's arms and pulled him onto the couch. "ACK! You Bastard!" Kris still chuckling held onto Tao's hands.

"you gotta grip it properly...." he turned Tao's hands over and trned them into fists. "tighten you stomach too..." Kris lightly patted Tao's stomach. All Tao thought was, 'horse horse horse what is this dude doing to me leave me alone let me go I will kill you cut it out!!!!!!!!' Gege's hand kept patting his stomach until he tightened up. "good job...." The baby panda's heart was racing and then, thank the lordie lord sons of Shisus Lay came in with a WTF face.

"Help...Me..." Tao whinned reaching out his hands. Lay thought for a moment and sighed.

"alright you little .." Lay snatched Tao right out of Kris' arms and in replacement shoved Kris' hands into his own(kris) pants. "He can grab on that for the rest of the morning." The savior of the panda smacked Tao upside the head and then headed back into his room. "Idiots..."

"oh geezz..." Tao held his chest in fear of it shooting out of his body. "Any longer and I think I would've exploded..." Minseok walked into the room as Tao still tried to breath.

"Tao? it's 6 am... it's okay to sleep now..." he spoke holding a glass of water. Tao soon got himself under control and glared at the innocent baozi.

"I was just going to the bathroom..." he pointed to the near by bathroom by the couch. "Duh, minseok...." Bunbun shrugged his shoulders and sipped his drink heading to his room.  "Dammit... that was close..."

"What was close?" asked the half sleep leader who rubbed his man parts without a care who watched. 

"HORSE !" Tao yelled jumping up. "The hell gege!" Kris tilted his head and rubbed his nose with his used hand.

"alright kid..." He laid back down and closed his eyes to drift off back into a wonderland filled with girls girls girls...and Tao? GeGe! What are you dreaming about?!

 

 

Author rant: SORRY I DIDNT POST THIS CHAPTER BEFORE THE LAST ONES MY DEARS BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

Thank you again for enjoying my little side show work while I'm still in school!! 

I promise to write more soon!! <3