That Really IS Cute....Dammit! (EXO-K prt1)

EXOTextual

The door cracked open the night before the comeback stage of EXO's Wolf to Chanyeol's room. While both Baekhyun and Chanyeol tossed and turned a tall but thin figure crawled into Chanyeol's bed since he was the bottom bunk, and he heard that Chanyeol cuddles in his sleep. Once he entered the bed he nuzzled close to and burried his face into the covers.

"...who's this...?" chanyeol finally asked after 5 minutes of adjusting to the extra body heat.

"thehun..." a soft voiced trembled a bit. Alarmed by this first encounter Chanyeol sat up quickly but had hit his head on the bed and whimpered.

"Dude go to sleep!" Baekhyun ordered throwing his pillow at Chanyeol from above.  He sighed and Baekhyun's snoring continued. Chanyeol waited until the diva was back into a deep sleep and looked to the maknae quietly sobbing.

"hey, hey, hun what's wrong?" he rubbed Sehun's arm awkwardly unable to grasp why Sehun was crying. "hm? Are you gonna speak hun?"

"I've been having nightmareths..." Sehun took the over grown rapper into his arms and hugged him. "Pleaths let me sltheep with you...everyone elthse won't let me...."  Chanyeol adjusted the covering on his bed to cover Sehun more.

"Well that's a little mean... just sleep here till the morning.

"Thank you hyung." Sehun laid his head on Chanyeol's chest and closed his eyes drifting off slowly with the scent of cucumber melon coming from his hyung.

 

 

That morning the two were woken up abruptly by a bucket of cold water by the one and only Baekhyun.

"YA! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Chanyeol yelled throwing himself to sit up but soon hit his head and fell back in pain. 

"Hyung!" Sehun looked over Chanyeol and blew on his hurt head. "You okay?" Baekhyun growled and bit more throwing down the bucket and exiting the room.

"I'm calling Luhan!" Baekhyun yelled in the livingroom. The two soaked in bed didn't know what this guys problem was, but they weren't going to be around him like that. 

"We should shower now that we're awake... our comback stage is today...." Chanyeol patted the maknae's rainbow hair and then scooted out of bed. 

"W-wait can i bathe with you...." Sehun asked tugging on Chanyeol's shorts. "pleaths..?" The gianted sighed a bit looking to the worried one.

"Only for now okay? Get your showering stuff..." Chanyeol rubbed his messy hair and roamed to the bathroom stretching. "I feel something bad will happen...soon..."

As the boys bathed together Baekhyun sat looking at the bathroom door bitting his thumb. Kai walked by patting his braids and stared at Baekhyun.

"Um,..hyung what are you do---"

"WHAT THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING KAI"

"well SOOOOOORRRRYYYYYYY. I was just wondering why you looked so pissy early in the morning." Suho interveined and asked,

"So, what did he do this time?" he smirked looking at Baekhyun's facial expression.

"Sehun was sleeping with Chanyeol...." Suho tilted his head and Kai shrugged leaving to his bedroom.

"You're seriously acting like a little because of that?" Suho sighed seeing Baekhyun blush and then yell,

"WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO COMMENT!?!" Quickly there was a sharp pain in the back of his head and a voice spoke,

"It's too early in the morning for fighting we have a show to do tonight!" DO yelled and walked over to hit Suho in the head. "Now get ready for practice I'm making breakfast." he adjusted his pink heart covered apron and strutted back into the kitchen. The door to the bathrom open and the boys covered by their towels wonder why there were spectaters out in the living room.

"Iths there gonna be a meeting hyung?" Sehun asked Suho. The leader chucked.

"ahhh no maknae. Just someone is having emotional issues." Sehun looked worried.

"Oh no who?" he looked around the room.

"it's fine not to know hun.. come on so we can get dressed." Chanyeol motioned as he was about to close the bedroom door.

"O-Oh okay." the maknae followed close behind and the door was shut.

"Looks like you got competition hyunnie." Suho jokingly spoke. Baekhyun gritted his teeth and rushed off with his phone outside the dorm. Quickly he dialed Luhan's number and began ranting.

"I can't believe what I just saw! They were right under my bed cuddling and and like what the hell man!" a long paused was held over the other line and the receiver answered.

"Um, what are you ranting about this early in the morning?" a yawning voice asked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and hung up quickly on Luhan. He sent a photo of the two sleeping together closely and Luhan simply replied with a, 'Oh.' 

"What the hell is up with everyone?!?" Baekhyun puffed up his chicks and climbed into the van since he was all ready to go to their first destination that early morning. Thirty minutes later the other eleven guys climbed out the dorm with tired or laughing faces. Sehun walked closely with Chanyeol laughing at the multiple faces he was making to describe the super junior members on stage. "What the hell...." Baekhyun mumbled curling up to the left window side of the van as they filed in, conviently having Chanyeol and Sehun on his van and the rest getting on the other black van parked to the left. The two sat in the back and were whispering things to eachother and then finally as the vans started up the fell to sleep.

"Daaww my dongsaengs are super cute! I'm putting this on our LINE." DO took out his phone and opened up the line account. "click. click. click. hehe."

"Would you cut it out!" Baekhyun yelled shoving DO's phone down from taking photos.

"Well!" DO exclaimed turning forward and still updating the LINE with the two dongsaengs sleeping on eachother.

"Someone is y this morningggg~~ no wonder Kai switched with me." the unknown passager unicorn spoke sitting up next to Chanyeol in the back seat.

"I got switched in by suho." chuckled a chubby cheeked boy sitting on the right side of DO. 

"THE HELL WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?!?" Baekhyun yelled.

"SHHHHHHHH, you're talking too much." Lay spoke quietly squeezing Baekhyun's pressure points.

"OW! CUT IT OUT!!!!" the diva yelled smacking his hand away. The yell woke up Sehun who hit his head on Chanyeol's chin waking up the giant. 

"nnn...Hyung..whaths going on...?" he whimpered rubbing his forehead.

"OH, nothing at all.... you two go to sleep." DO gave the two covers and Baekhyun watched from the corner of his seat as Chanyeol, what seemed to look like to Baekhyun, lovingly covered the maknae and fell back to sleep. 

"Ugh how irritating..." he muttered putting his headphones in and scrunched up his face going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What was all that about?

~SupaHyun~                     1:08 am

 

What are you talking about? And why are you texting me so late? Im like right under you.

$TheySeeMeYeolin'$         1:10 am

 

I'm sleeping with Kai. I'n not going all the way to your room. Now what was that crap this morning about?

~SupaHyun~                      1:12 am

 

look, hyunnie... it's really late and this light from my phone is irritating Sehun's sleep....

$TheySeeMeYeolin'$        1:13 am

 

WHAT

~SupaHyun~                       1:14 am

 

THE

~SupaHyun~                       1:14 am

 

ACTUAL

~SupaHyun~                        1:14 am
 

 

~SupaHyun~                        1:14 am

 

CHANYEOL

~SupaHyun~                         1:14 am

 

Dude, seriously stop.  This is like, not called for. I'm turning my phone off.

$TheySeeMeYeolin'$           1:15 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyung. Thanks for letting me sleep with you these past few days. My nightmares are starting to go away thankfully.

(BabyThehun)                        11:38 am

 

Ah, no problem! I'm sorry if Baek is being kind of an though..

$TheySeeMeYeolin'$            11:40 am

 

No it's okay. I understand why...he doesn't like people coming in the middle of the night to his room making a fuss...

(BabyThehun)                        11:41 m

 

Yeah, but if you have anymore nightmares just text me. I'll go to your room and you won't have to wake Kai. He sleeps like a rock. lol

$TheySeeMeYeolin'$             11:43 am

 

Oh okay, thanks again hyung.

(BabyThehun)                          11:44 am

 

 

Hyung please come quick...I need you

(BabyThehun)                         2:37 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun saw this text when the light from Chanyeol's phone glowed and vibrated. Quickly Chanyeol checked the message threw on some shorts and exitted their room. 

"The hell...." he irritatedly spoke and threw a pillow at the giant closing the door. 

 

 

 

 

Author Rant: omg what will this chapter bring next? Ah, Hyunnie why don't you just calm your for a moment~~~? LOL, anywho exams are popping up again and I may not update for a while so please enjoy these chapters <3 I'm still wondering how many chapters I am willing to make~~ Only time will tell. hehe. Oh well. THANKS FOR READING MY Mini EXO drama within EXOtextual <3 I tried using pairings I've never seen before just like in 'That Really IS Cute...Dammit! (EXO-M prt 1)'  with Kris n Xiumin muahaha, this mini drama will connect sooner or later!! Alright I've talked too much already lol. SO! MY READERS! Please wait patiently!! ^ 3 ^ I will be back soon!!!