How to Be Confident With......

EXOTextual

 

From: SM Ent. Bot

Subject: Video Messages

Date: June 26, 2013 10:29 am

To: SeHun- [email protected], LuHan- [email protected], ZiTao- [email protected], ChanYeol- [email protected], YiXing- [email protected], JoonMyeon- [email protected], BaekHyun- [email protected], WuFan- [email protected], MinSeok- [email protected], JongDae- [email protected], KyungSoo- [email protected], JongIn- [email protected]

 

Alright puppies, another mission has been sent to you.

VIDEO MESSAGES.

Please send a one minute (max) video to teach young students how to be confident in themselves.

Winner will recieve a trip to whatever hotel resort they desire plus allowance with another member of your choice!

Losers will be sent into a high school full of ual frustrated teens from15-18.

These videos will be posted up on SM's youtube and how ever many thumbs up on person gets determines the winner. It is not prohibited to sabotage one's video message or do a joint messgae ( since you can bring one member on the winning trip...only one other member can participate in your video). Please reframe from over sabotage such as destroying sm cameras or cell phones and being a complete behind the person's back during the video like last time. Those who violate these rules will be sent to the chairman's office with their credit cards in hand to give.

You 12 puppies in training have 7 hours to complete this task after reading this email.

On that note, have fun, be creative, and DON'T ING MAKE A MESS OF SM HEADQUARTERS

 

-S.M Ent. Bot

====================================================================================================================

1st hour

After such hub-bub sent that morning, the boys sat quietly in the EXO-M's livingroom trying to decide if they would go as a pack or fly single.

"So...." D.O whistled kicking his legs as he sat on the couch. "Who wants to join my team?" he grinned happily with the same childish look in his eyes as he always does. The boys looked to him and sighed except for Xiumin, Chen, and Kai. All three said,

"I do."  This kind of situation has never happened before. Three GUYS want D.O. Quickly after hearing that Baekhyun threw his hand up and responded loudy,

"He's mine!!" The rest of the dumbfounded EXO boys watched as the four began crowding D.O repeating, 'I said it first' and 'No me'.

"Sooo....You and me babe?" Kris playfully asked tapping the chinese maknae's thigh as they relaxed on a couch to the right of the mayhem. Tao, not paying attention flinched and looked to Kris. Confused he asked again, "Wanna work with me on  this project?"  Shyly he nodded and smiled as he began to zone out once more. To the left of the four horse man fight sat the big sad baby Chanyeol. He curled up next to Sehun whimpering as Baekhyun fought to get D.O as his partner.

"Hey now, it's okay.... D.O will choose either Xiumin or Kai." Sehun spoke softly patting Chanyeol's back. Luhan leaned on Sehun's Shoulder with his head and softly spoke.

"Wanna partner up with me hunnie?"

"Not yet, I need to see if Baekhyun will be picked by D.O..." Luhan pouted and moved his head off Sehun. He wasn't willing to give up his hunnie so he crept over to D.O who simply watched the idiots try and claim him as his own. Climbing into the seat next to him Luhan whispered into D.O's ear,

"Don't choose Baekhyun. Tell him to be with Chanyeol." Swiftly galloping away like the deer he was D.O tilted his head to view the upset giant.

"Hyunnie...Hyunnie..." D.O quietly called tugging on the diva's black pants as he watched a rock-paper-scissors match with Xiumin and Chen. "Hey....Hyunnie.." He repeated until the one he called finally turned around.

"Hmm? What is it?" Baekhyun asked tilting his head. D.O didn't speak he just pointed at the whimpering giant  lying on the maknae's lap.

"You won't buddy with Channie?" Baekhyun's nostrils flared looking at Sehun pet Chanyeol's head and he turned back to the tournment. The big rounded eyed hyung sighed at what a childish game Baekhyun was playing. "I CHOOSE XIUMIN." He sternly spoke which made the deuling end abruptly.

"W-what? Nuuu~" Chen whinned about to do a finally round with Kai. "I was gonna winnnnn..." Suho sighed and pulled Chen by the neck to his side.

"Just be in my group kid." He's always wanted to say that, and today was finally the day. Chen looked to Suho for a long moment until he finally said,

"Whatever, we better win." He messed up his hyung's hair and chuckled retreating from the livingroom to the kitchen with Suho.

"Alright, so we have: Kai, Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun, Luhan and Chanyeol...."

"SEHUN." Luhan shouted stealing his prize into his bedroom to discuss video matters.

"And the duo is back together again!" Lay laughed giving Kai a high five strolling out the dorm with him. Last stood was Baekhyun and Chanyeol and the tension with those boys grew. D.O led Xiumin out to the balcony to leave the tension in the living room.

"So....Where do you wanna record..?" Chanyeol Shyly asked holding the last camera. Baekhyun put his hand on his fringe and sighed grabbing the camera from this whinning puppy and pulled his arm as they were led out to the front door.

=================================================================================================

2nd hour

"And having a feature like that can give you the confidence you need to---"

"HE SLEEPS DDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! HE TOUCHES LITTLE BOYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!" Lay yelled from his resting area down the field from where Suho and Chen were. Suho flicked Lay off and re started where he was,

"the confidence you need to---"

"HE HAS A FILE CALLED LOLLIPOP ON HIS LAPTOP!!!!" Suho shut his eyes closed being irritated by the loud unicorn. "ITS ALL I TELL YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YOU ING FACE!! IM TRYING TO IMPOWER PEOPLE WITH MY ABILITY TO--"

"SORRRYYYYYY I CANT HEAR YOU BEHIND THIS BULL BARRIER!!!"

"You little...." Suho picked up a rock and tossed it across the field which hit Lay in the stomach. " OFFFFFF!!!"  Chen sat behind the camera quietly still recording. "W-Why are you still recording Jongdae?!?!?" Quickly he turned off the recording action and sighed.

"We've been trying to record your part for what feels like hours and everytime you open your mouth another group comes yelling....Let's just find another place to record hyung." Suho cracked his knuckles and nodded.

"Yes...new location sounds good..." Lay laid on his back laughing but also coughing from once again screwing with the leader.

"Hey, Gege you okay?" Kai asked patting Lay's stomach. "That stone was as big as Suho's ego..." The injured man only chuckled more and held onto Kai's hand that rested on his stomach.

"no no no, I am peachy Jonggiee~~ I'm a ing unicorn remember?"  Kai snickered and shook his head.

"Gege your just a mess. I'm just glad we got our's done and turned in." The youngster laid next to his pal and watched as the sun moved through the sky.

"I miss stuff like this..." lay spoke closing his eyes. Kai lifted his head slightly to look at him and chuckled putting his hat on his face.

"I miss it too....." Lay reached his left hand toward his guitar he had brought laying on the grass. Plopping it on his stomach he began playing a happy but somewhat sad tune as he hummed.

=============================================================================================

3rd hour

"Ya. Ya. Ya. Pass the ball!!!" Luhan yelled to Sehun who began fumbling over Xiumin's defense attacks as he tried stealing to soccer ball away. As soon as the ball left Sehun's foot it landed right beside D.O who smirked widely while racing down with the ball to the goal. Darting behind was a furocious Luhan who slid down tripping D.O while retrieving the ball. Without hesitation Luhan kicked the ball across the field into the goal. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The happy man screamed running towards his teammate who too was running to Luhan. Sehun caught Luhan in his arms and tumbled over with a hard thud. The bystanders laughed at such a scene and gave eachother high five.

"Three to Five...You two make a good team!!" D.O laughed strolling with Xiumin towards the celebrating duo. "Have you gotten you your video sent in?" Sehun panted lying on the ground as Luhan rolled off of him and laughed.

"Of course we did! It was a snap to work together so there wasn't much trouble except the fact that we were playing around too much." The defeated pair sat on the ground next to the victors.

"Same here. We spent like two hours talking about stuff before even recording." Xiumin grinned as he threw himself onto Sehun's thighs. D.O then joined in lying ontop of Xiumin's back and Luhan  yelled happily,

"Dog pile the maknaeeee!!!" As his body was thrown onto the rest and everyone let out a loud, 'ARGH!!'

"Why the maknaeeee...aaiiiggooo.." Sehun laughed flailing his body under his hyungs. After laughing off their tired soccer gamed out bodies, the boys headed to lunch at a nearby coffee shop. When they entered they ran into the ever so complicated tension pair Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Yo." Xiumin greeted sliding a chair over to their table to make small talk. "Finished your recording yet?" Baekhyun shook his head and banged it on the table.

"Well I tried recording with him but when I began with,' A few ways to gain confidence', he shut me off by telling the camera,' GIVE UP! YOU FAILED AT LIFE! YOU'VE FAILED MORE THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE! WHY ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU??' And...yeah..." The four buds looked at the troubled two and sighed.

"We obviously can't sit in here..." Luhan spoke walking to the register to order their food to go.

"Yeah... You guys try to sit outside and take a breather..." D.O spoke helpfully.

"Try talking to eachother. Get the problems off your chest." Sehun suggested patted both his sad hyung's back. Baekhyun shrugged him away lifting his body up and leaving the boys. Chanyeol looked down and gazed at everyone.

"Is it me?" Luhan, coming back with meals in bags, looked to Chanyeol and smiled.

"Just leave him. Times like these, we've been friends long enough to now when to leave eachother alone. But you should come hang out with us! we're gonna have a picnic!" Luhan chuckled motioning everyone he was ready to leave. Chanyeol followed close behind holding the camera tightly as he searched for which direction his partner went.

"I'll get the picnic blanket and ice cream with Chanyeol." D.O spoke happily grabbing the giraffe's arm. "Come on it's just over here." He followed  still trying to figure out ways to make his friend feel better.

==========================================================================================================

4th hour

"Hey Tao, let's go out and eat or something..." Kris sighed sitting on the bench watching the clouds roll by on the SM building's roof top.

"No Gege I need to re-record my part again my hair looks a mess!!" Tao insisted looking at the camera adjusting his panda features. The leader sat for a moment and chuckled to himself, he knew exactly how to get Tao to stop. As the panda kept fixing himself up while recording, Kris slowly mad his way behind the unsuspecting subject and squeezed his sides. The maknae let out a squeeky wail and slapped his gege's hands away. "G-Gege!" His flustered face and leader's touch made him drop the camera.

"COME ON WE RECORDED IT LIKE 500 TIMES ALREADY~~~~" Kris whined. "Just come to the pool with me or something..." He pouted like a sick puppy to the panda who refused to look him in the eyes.

"G-gege seriously......" Tao hel his chest from his almost heart attack. Quickly giving up Kris dusted his pants and headed for the buildings pool.

"Whatever I'm going to go hang out with Amber and Henry...." He rubbed the back of his neck as he headed down the stairs. Tao mummbled under his breath,

"Fine, off then.." He picked up the camera and rewatched the clip pouting.

===========================================================================================================

5th/6th hour

"Hey Channie what have you done for the video?" D.O asked as he threw a frisbee towards the big one. As he caught it he paused.

"Oh. That? I recorded it a while ago when everyone went to buy toys to play with today. I'll just try and win for the both of us." Chanyeol tossed it to Lay.

"If you ask me he's just being a little again." Lay tossed it to Chen.

"Hey now, don't be an when he's away. Maybe he's having a bad day." Chen tossed it to Kris.

"Holy Chen!!! You actually have feelings for people! Ha~~!"  Kris tossed to Luhan.

"I can't believe my ears! SInce when did Chen give a damn?" Luhan threw to Suho.

"Hey, I think the same way as Chen..." Everyone let out a blunt,'EHHHHHHHH', to their leader's speaking. "We actually have a lot of things in common don't we, Jongdae?"  Suho threw to Sehun, and Chen replied,

"Well yeah. I think that's what the SM staff wanted us to do together...You know team building and ."  Sehun threw to Kai who spoke,

"Yeah, I think that's what this is for...." He spun the frisbee around his index finger and laughed. "...but it brought me back to the trainee days..." The ten of the twelve members made a small circle.

"I do admit miss being just a normal kid.." Sehun admitted.

"I miss just having a normal life..." Lay admitted as well.

"I don't miss any of it." Suho spoke sternly. "I've been training my off and the feeling of never being chosen for years isn't something I wanna feel anymore. I just hope we can all be as close as we are now in the future." The members made a, 'Ew gross leader's emotional speech', look in their faces but soon broke out in laughter.

"You aren't leader for nothing!" Chanyeol lovingly cuddles his hyung. "I just glad that--"

"Hey you guys, look who I brought with me." The last two members approached the group of chuckling and play fighting males.

"Hey..." Beakhyun quietly waved to the boys who blankly stared at him and Tao. With a big grin Suho walked towards the youngsters and pulled them into the EXO brotherly love.

"Your dorks took long enough." Luhan playfully spoke poking both of their heads.

"You okay now?" Chanyeol asked across the circle to quite Baekhyun. His partner nodded and that stupid twitchy grin regained surface on his face. The boys continued their bonding at the park and Kai sat up a giant tent for them to relax in that late afternoon.

 

"Alright boys, time to let out all your troubles!!" Yelled Suho who casually strolled to the tent holding containers of beer and juice while Kris was close behind with chicken dinners.

"TIME TO GET ING WASTEDDD!!! WOOO~~!" Kris yelled happily squatting down to the hungry looking boys sitting by a lantern.

"Cept you guys. You guys have to take care of us when we're drunk." They pointed to the younggins who weren't of drinking age. Chen chuckled repeateding,"Babies! Babies! Babies!" The maknaes rolled their eyes at their idiotic hyung and picked up  the boxed chicken dinners.

"You guys make sure eeveryone gets one" D.O spoke handing out drinks to everyone while Kris began passing out dinner boxes.

"Man....Now this is something we need to do like every month!!"Xiumin exclaimed bitting into a chicken leg. As they chatted up laughing at the good old times their phones began vibrating. They all knew what it was about and silenece grew on the gang.

"Alright someone volunteer to check this email." Kai suggested. They looked at eachother for a moment and then Baekhyun raised his hand.

"Alright Alright Alright...I got these." Baekhyun took a hard gulp and then opened up his email. "Okay....thank you boys for yadda yada yaddi......some of your videos were lame yaddah yaddah yaddi....the winners are yadda yadda....SUHO AND CHEN?!?!?" The whole group lost it.

"HOW THE HELL DID THEY WIN?!?!?!?!!?!?!" Lay screeched waving his fist.

"Well I'll be damned..." Kris chuckled shaking his head. "Seems like you guys will be going on a relaxing date."

'Omomomo, you two need to keep it pg." Xiumin playfully stated. Chen and Suho looked at the erts chuckling at the two and as if they were twins they both went,

"MAN YOU."

 

 

Author's Rant: Howdy doodie all! I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter! I am sad to say that I will be ended EXOtextual very soon...I think I've made enough chapters to make you all laugh and I can't think of any other ways to be funny sadly! 3 I will miss updating this story but sadly the next chapter I will upload after this one will be the last. But I would love it if you guys stuck with me through my new fics! Get ready for the last chapter of EXOtextual <3