Save Me Nightingale (EXO-K prt 2)

EXOTextual

Facebook Status Update

Baekhyun: I'm so ing pissed right now like why the hell....Like... AND BULLHORSEERY....iuebrl3efbrefbrhbfewlew320942uy5t732urfhruuwehrfbslekrnaiojfnrsebrhsebvhfe;    (5 hours ago)

               Chen: whoa whoa whoaaaaaa get the granny out yo (5 hours ago)

               Lay: *judging you* (5 hours ago)

               Chanyeol: you need some one to talk to hyunnie?.....  (5 hours ago)

               Baekhyun: look douche bag and bag of glitter I'm sick of you two. And NOT WITH YOU CHANYEOL. (4 hours ago)

               D.O: you wanna talk to me about it? (4 hours ago)

               Kris: fudge all that. BAEKHYUN. GET YOUR PRISSY SELF LOVING INTO MY OFFICE (4 hours ago)

               Xiumin: but... you don't have an office.... (4 hours ago)

              Suho: you never will man and baeky.... I hope your man period ends soon. (3 hours ago)

               Sehun: hyung.... what the actual shisus is going on with you lately (3 hours ago)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You. With the prissy looking hot pink shirt." Kris commanded one day during break at practice. The boy he spoke to could not hear him through his passionate listening to TVXQ Before You Go. "BAEKHYUN!" the leader again but more sternly called out for the distracted member. Shakened by the yelling the members including Baekhyun attentively looked to Kris.

"Hyung...?" The embarassed pink shirt answered. 

"Come on. To my office." Kris motioned holding his white tiger on his shoulder.

"Not this office again--WHERE WOULD IT BE?" Chen groaned lying ontop of Xiumin and Lay's tired bodies on the floor. The leader disregaurded the annoying big mouth and took Baekhyun close into his arms and left the practice room. Of course panda Tao and happy virus Chanyeol got curious and followed the two close behind. 

"Alright we should be safe....over....HERE!!" Kris grabbed Baekhyun tightly and tossed him into a nearby janitor's closet quickly slamming the door shut. A weak grunt of pain came from Baekhyun's mouth and Kris just quietly breathed over the small one in the darkness of the tight janitor's closet. Baekhyun filled his hands around to find the switch but touched on something wet but also hard.

"EW GROSS!" He yelped bumping against the wall. "Owie~~~" Kris gagged and coughed dramatically.

"Your fingers taste disgusting!" he finally turned the light on by pulling the string dangling on the side of his head and looked to Baekhyun. 

"W-What the hell do you want anyways?" he blushed from embarrassment adjusting his pink shirt. On the other side of the door a panda attentively laid his head against it. All he heard were murmurs and slight laughter as he tried harder to hear.

"Anything?" Chanyeol asked squatting over Tao doing the exact same thing. "I can't hear anything." The partner in crime looked up at such a dim witted giant and sighed replying to his question,

"If you can't hear anything, how am I supposed to hear anything?" Quickly their convo silenced when Suho walked by. They jumped from their positions and acted as if they were playing rock paper scissors. "rock...paper...scissors..." Tao faked. Suho shook his head to the children just happily playing and stood on his tippy toes to pet his dongsaengs.

"Cute cute youthful members~~" he lovingly sung continuing his walk past them. Feeling awkwardly Suho-handled, the two dongsaengs glanced at one another.

"I think it's a good time to call it a night and take a shower...." Tao suggested.

"Definitely... I'll join you in the dirt washing suana in twenty." So totally disregaurding their first plan they saught out the cleansing of Suho sweat juices in their hair. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texting Panda Boy

Hey Tao. About that conversation we had the other day, are you sure you aren't...

mad?

(*(KREASE-MAS)*)                  12:09 am

 

Who's with you right now

^O^ScreamTao^O^                   12:12 am

 

Oh, I'm in Baozi's bed. We were chatting and he fell asleep on me.

(*(KREASE-MAS)*)                 12:15 am

 

...............

I don't wanna talk to you then

^O^ScreamTao^O^                  12:15 am

 

What? Why? I'm coming to our room.

(*(KREASE-MAS)*)                 12:16 am

 

No. Chanyeol stopped by. Stay with Xiumin

^O^ScreamTao^O^                  12:18 am

 

Oh Channie?? I will be over soon I borrowed some of his clothes I need to give back

(*(KREASE-MAS)*)                 12:20 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       As the boys chatted together Chanyeol's phone rung. The first call he ignored but when Tao finally motioned Chanyeol to answer it his face began to pale.

"Sehun..." he mumbled under his breath. "Tao I gotta go....I'm needed somewhere else..." The youngest looked to his gege and wondered what was happening.

"Chanyeol, is there something wrong?" Chanyeol didn't  register Tao's question as he darted out the room bumping Kris.

"Channie my boy! Where are ya---" Kris stopped as he dumpfoundly looked at an empty space where Chanyeol was. "Well...he left fast..." 

"There's an emergency..." Tao spoke under his breath glaring at Kris. The leader still unable to understand the situation and started towards Tao who decided to lay on his bottom bunk. "Go back to Xiu.." He turned his face to the wall as Kris continued towards him.

"Tao..." No answer from . "Tao come on talk to me...." He reached out and touched Tao's shoulder but he was quickly swatted away. Being angered by such diva tantrums his voice got more stern and he forcefully turned Tao to face him gripping his arms so he wouldn't turn back over. "ZITAO!!!" The baby pandas face stared at his irritated gege's and a flush of red grew on his cheeks.

"W-why the hell are you on me....?" he asked puffing his cheeks and childishly looking away from his gege.

"Don't be an or you and your funky attitude will be stuck in here with me until you talk about why the hell you're acting like this." Kris grabbed Tao's chin and turned his face back to the leader. "We have nothing scheduled tomorrow so I have all the time in the world...."

 

 

"Sehun!" Chanyeol called entering sehun and kai's room. No one. "Sehun!" he frantically called through the dorm. Suho walked in worried with a towel on his freshly washed hair.

"Channie....why are you yelling?"

"Have you seen Sehun?" Chanyeol held Suho's arms tightly widen his eyes looking to his leader. "Please tell me you have." Confused by such a frantic giant, he pointed to the balcony outside the kitchen.

"Before I went to shower he was sitting outside....." The giant moved the leader out the way to examine the balcony.

"Sehun!" He called at the ball curled up in the corner. He slowly crept towards his troubled friend. "Hunnie...?" Sehun's body trembled as his hands covered his head.

"no.no.no.no.no." He whined shaking his head. "No more nightmares...no more..." Chanyeol touched Sehun's shoulder that made him jump.

"Hunnie...what happened this time..?" Chanyeol sat down against the sliding door and motioned Sehun to come closer to him. "Come on man..." Sehun bit his lip slowly moving towards his hyung.

"Everyone hated us...." he spoke softly gulping down his spit. "Korea...Japan...China...America...Everyone...." He burried his head in his hyung's right arm and held onto it tightly. His hyung sighed at such a scary dream and wrapped his right arm around the dongsaeng.

"It was only a dream hunnie...." Chanyeol sat his chin on Sehun's head and quietly consoled him. From the kitchen laid the eyes of Baekhyun who watched irritatedly at such a sight.

"WHAT.THE.ACTUALLY.." He spoke squeezing his cup. Unable to watch any longer he stormed out the kitchen and into the bedroom locking the door.

"Alright Hunnie..You want to sleep with me or go out for some fresh air? It's one in the morning but we don't have schedules today..." He pet the maknae's head lovingly waiting for his response. As Sehun lifted his head he nodded to Chanyeol.

"I want to go out....then sleep with you.. please..." with an awkward smile to the hyung, he was granted his wish.

"Let me get my coat from the room...You get a coat too." They both stood up and approached their rooms but only Sehun could enter. "Yah. Hyunnie open the door." On the other side Baekhyun leaned against the door not wanted to get off.

"Why the hell should I?" Chanyeol sighed once more by such childish ways.

"Hyunnie...open the door... seriously we need to talk..."

"I don't wanna talk with you!" Chanyeol took out a hair pin and knelt before the door not talking anymore. "W-What are you doing?..." The door handle jiggled and Baekhyun started stepping back from it. "Oh !" He rammed his body into the door once Chanyeol finally unlocked it so he couldnt enter but the giant too put his weight on the door and forced it opened. The childish member landed on the floor with a loud thump and the giant came in, throwing himself onto the temper tantrum diva.

"NOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??" with his left foot he slammed the door close and pinned Baekhyun's arms on the floor. "TALK!" Confused by such harsh treatment Baekhyun pouted turning his head away.

"You tell me...." 

"What?" Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun and sat up. "Why are you angry?..." The questioned one sat on his elbows and blew hair out of his face still pouting at Chanyeol.

"You and Sehun...." It wasn't smoothly processed by Chanyeol what Baekhyun meant by it.

"What about me and him?" With such a statement Baekhyun flopped back on the floor and began whinning.

"Why are you always with him??" Finally Chanyeol got it.

"YOU THINK IM IGNORING YOU AND HANGING OUT WITH SEHUN MORE?" The diva quickly blushed sitting straight up.

"Well?!" The giant could only laugh at his friend's facial expression. "W-Why are you laughing!?" Chanyeol leaned in toward Baekhyun and grabbed the back of his neck. "C-Chanyeol..." He still chuckled as he put his forehead against Baekhyun's.

"For something little like that, you're acting like a baby...." with a smirk he answered baekhyun's question. "Our maknae has been having nightmares....so he's been sleeping with me. He doesn't want to bother anyone else with his constant nightmares so he only comes to me." The giant felt smart for the first time and shook his head. "Cute. You were jealous.." His friend's face grew deeply red and pushed the big oaf away.

"I WASN'T!" he yelled covering his embarassed face. Chanyeol didn't speak anymore standing up and grabbing his coat from his desk chair.

"Don't worry... I'll hang out with you all day today since you've been wanting it so bad." Throwing on his coat he waved his phone to Baekhyun. "Just ccall when you're ready." Still embarassed by his own stupidity Baekhyun nodded with a covered face as he heard Sehun chat it up with Chanyeol as they left out the house. Finally when the house was quiet, Suho roamed into the room and stuck out his tongue.

"Guess who was ing for nothing~~~~ Meh-Rongggg~!!" He teased. Furious Baekhyun grabbed a pillow and threw it straight into leader's face.

"SHUT UP SHORT !" the leader still teased as he left the room.

"ing divaaaaaa~~~"

 

 Off with Sehun, Chanyeol couldn't hold back his grin from how Baekhyun was so jealous.

"Super cute..." he chuckled softly as he and Sehun ate ramen at a small shop.

"What hyung?" Sehun asked up a heeping load of noodles into his mouth. The giant grinned again shaking his head drinking some alcohol with his ramen.

"Nothing...." His phone vibrated and he looked to it just to break out into more mumbling. "Still cute....heh...." On his phone was a text from Baekhyun that read, STOP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE OF ME!! From such natural aegyo Chanyeol quickly texted back, We'll be home in ten minutes ^ 3 ^.

 

 

 

 

Author Rant: I'm backkkk!!! hiii my dears! ^ - ^ I hope this latest chapter makes you chuckle just a little from some BaekYeol <3 Now aren't you curious about what might happen with Tao and Kris?!?! WELP EXO-M Prt 2 probably won't be out anytime soon so you'll have to wait once more ku ku ku~ so sorry! Once again thank you all for reading my fanfic! I love every single one of you for enjoying it from whenever you started to read it ^ 0 ^ Please! Please! Please! If you love it enough vote me up! it would be dandy to have one of my fanfics on the opening page of AFF. But of course, you guys coming back to read the next chapter is equally as rewarding!

SO ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!!!! *Please check out my other fanfic Best Absolute Block Buster* 

^    o     ^