Chapter 9

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

 

The coldness of the bathroom floor was cutting through him like a knife. Daesung pulled his legs a little closer and wrapped his arms around them. He had just gotten out of the shower because he had been feeling dirty after what had just happened. And he had hoped to be able to wash away the look in Seunghyun’s eyes when he had taken off as well.
Next, he planted his head on his knees, and closed his eyes. Immediately, he could see everything flash by as if he was watching a film. The night before his departure and all the sweet things Seunghyun had whispered to him. Then the time following that, where it had been as if that same Seunghyun had fallen off the face of the earth. And now; the kiss.
What was he even supposed to think about the kiss? His head was telling him that Seunghyun didn’t have the right to do that and assume everything was going to be okay again. But his heart… His heart wanted more.

He bit his lower lip. Seunghyun wasn’t playing fair. If he wanted to do these kind of things with someone, he should just go and find himself a girl. It wasn’t as if he wasn’t able to do that. Girls flocked to him, without him even trying. So this simply wasn’t fair to him. His heart wrenched every time his hyung talked to him, looked at him. Even knowing he was breathing the same air as he was, made his heart crumble.
Daesung kept biting his lip until he started to taste the rustiness of his own blood.
And he replayed the kiss again. He placed his hands on his arms, in the exact same spot Seunghyun had placed his only moments ago. They were still burning. Every part Seunghyun had touched was burning like hell. Daesung rubbed his eyes and re-entered the shower. He wanted to wash away the feeling of Seunghyun’s touches. They simply hurt too much.

Then he could hear a soft knock on the door.
“Daesungie, can I come in?”
Jiyong. Oh crap. Jiyong. With the events of this morning, Daesung had totally forgotten about Jiyong. They had kissed as well. While thinking about that kiss, Daesung started to feel a completely different kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter