Chapter 4

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

 

The door clicked. This was the first shred of luck Seunghyun had had ever since Daesung’s departure. He heaved a relieved sigh and tried to collect his thoughts before slowly pulling the door open.
The first thing to enter the room was his head; just to make sure that if he’d find a terribly ticked off Daesung, he wouldn’t get hit by any flying objects. When he noticed no movement whatsoever, the rest of his body followed in. He shut the door behind him and quietly wavered towards the bed he figured Daesung was currently lying in. Was he already asleep?

He squatted down next to the bed and observed his angel. There were tiny rays of moonlight brushing along the perfection that was his face. He crossed his arms on the side of the bed and rested his head on top of them, and all of that without closing his eyes once. The last thing he wanted to do right now, was miss even a second of this beautiful sight.

“You don’t understand,” he whispered in a hushed voice, “you don’t understand at all.”
He moved one of his arms so he could close the distance between them by lightly touching Daesung’s cheek.
“I couldn’t come and see you. Not because I didn’t want to, but because I couldn’t,” It pained Seunghyun to say it, so his voice had lowered and become even deeper. By now he had placed his entire hand on the blonde’s cheek and a loving smile had appeared on Seunghyun’s face.
“Daesungie… It’s not that I didn’t miss you, because man, did I miss you. Never before have I felt this lost.”
He carefully started caressing him by moving only his thumb back and forth along his cheekbone.
“And I didn’t call you because that would’ve shattered my resolution completely. The moment I would’ve heard your voice, I’d have jumped on the first plane to Japan.”
He then chuckled.
“I couldn’t even listen to any of o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter