Chapter 23

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

                                                                            

 

Seunghyun found himself walking towards Daesung's room. It had become somewhat a habit of his. He had spent way too many sleepless nights already, feeling restless without his Daesung.
Used to, he always regained his calm by being there, but now that didn't seem to work anymore. It only pulled open the gashing wound even further.

On his way, he passed Jiyong’s room and kicked his door.
“,” he whispered.

 

He then heard a door open, which made him look up. His eyes widened upon seeing it was Daesung’s. Without a second thought, he rushed to the room, only to see Seungri quietly leave it. When the latter noticed Seunghyun, he looked as if he had just gotten caught. The light blush covering his cheeks, the trouble he was having to keep his eyes completely open, and the smell he was carrying made it obvious he had been drinking. Seunghyun frowned, he then opened his mouth in order to reprimand him, but Seungri quickly nodded, looked at the floor, and returned to his own room. At first he felt anger well up for the maknae, but that quickly disappeared once he saw he had left the door ajar.

For a moment he regretted scowling at him.

 

“Dae?”
He pulled the door open and jut in his head.
“I’m coming in,” he muttered whilst closing the door behind him. He wasn’t surprised by the way his room looked, he had seen it before in this state. Well, before being angrily shoved out of it. His eyes shot at the dark figure on the bed, and before he got the chance to say something else, Daesung spoke up.

“Want to go outside?”

Even though it seemed odd to him that Daesung was proposing to actually go outside, with him nonetheless, Seunghyun nodded. The blonde hauled himself up and walked towards the door. Seunghyun noticed him having trouble keeping perfect balance, so he offered his arm as support. Yet all he got in return was a warning look. He swiftly retracted his arm, not wanting to give Daesung any reason to reconsider his proposal.

He followed Daesung down the stairs, sure to not leave too much distance between them in case Daesung would fall. The latter opened the front door and walked all the way over the drive way without looking back.
“Yah, Daesung!”
Seunghyun called out whilst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter