Chapter 14

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Somewhere along the night, Daesung felt Seunghyun’s warmth leave his side. He reached out his arm to grab it before it had completely disappeared, but he was too late. A pang of pain shot through his chest when he managed to open his eyes, and realised he was alone.

Merely a couple seconds later, the door opened again. Daesung thought Seunghyun had come back, so he smiled, and slowly opened his eyes.

“Hyung…?”
The sudden closeness of Jiyong’s face had startled Daesung.
“Daesungie… Can we talk?”
Jiyong asked him.
“Ya, hyung, I’m kind of ––”
“Please.”
He pleaded. And there was something about the look in his eyes that made Daesung give in.
“Talk,” he nodded. But Jiyong immediately shook his head.
“Not here.”
And he tugged the blonde’s arm. Daesung wanted to sigh, but he did his best not to. He didn’t want to show Jiyong he’d rather stay. That he’d rather be with Seunghyun.

He got up, and Jiyong grabbed a hold of his hand. At first, Daesung thought about pulling away, but then Jiyong smiled. It was the first time ever he had seen him smile in that manner. There was something vulnerable about it. As if he could break Jiyong in two, if he wanted to.

Daesung pulled out a hoodie from Seunghyun’s closet even though he wasn’t sure if he was allowed to, and then followed Jiyong out. Upon reaching the front door, Daesung stopped.
“What are you doing?”
Jiyong gave another tug on Daesung’s hand.
“Going outside, obviously.”
But Daesung didn’t move.
“Can’t we talk inside?”
Jiyong’s face changed again.
“Daesung… Please… Just…”
Now it were his eyes that made Daesung crumble.
“F–Fine,” he stammered. And let Jiyong guide him outside.
Once outside, Jiyong pulled open the door to his car.
“Get in,” he stated. And then he looked up. Daesung could’ve sworn he was lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter