Chapter 16

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

                                                                            

 

“Stop it.”
Seunghyun shot an angry look in Youngbae’s direction. Did he just tell him to ‘stop it’? But the look didn’t phase Youngbae, to say the least.
“You’re annoying me.”
It was as if he was trying to fan the flames that were angrily blazing through Seunghyun's chest. The oldest wanted to retort, but since he was annoying himself as well, he stopped the pacing.
“And Jiyong is annoying me.”
He said, causing Youngbae to sigh.
“He’s not doing anything wrong.”
Seunghyun rose one of his eyebrows.
“Oh? He’s not?”
Youngbae shrugged casually.
“No.”

Seunghyun didn’t really know what to make of Youngbae’s reactions. Did he know more of what exactly was happening? Or was he still slightly upset for what had happened the day before? Even so, saying Jiyong wasn’t doing anything wrong, that was just a spinning lie. So he slowly took a couple steps in Youngbae’s direction and rose his voice.
“He’s kidnapped my…” he momentarily froze when he said the word ‘my’, because he wasn’t sure whether Daesung was feeling the same way for him, as he was for Daesung, and whether he belonged to him wholeheartedly, but he quickly recovered.
“He’s kidnapped Daesung, for crying out loud!”
“Ya, Hyung. Don’t overreact.”
Youngbae answered, again with the same indifference.
“I’m not overreacting,” Seunghyun coldly answered. “You’re underreacting.”
Youngbae rolled his eyes.
“Just wait, I’m sure they’ll be back soon.”

Since Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter